Margaret Dabbs 4 Piece Discovery Collection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I knew you would supergrass. Do you need a new identity yet and a move to a safe house?

Look here I'm doing you F.A.R.T.S a favour by showing you that your leader has feet of clay ... or maybe that should be hard skin.:giggle:

Love Akin, Please may I see you in my office ?:28: NOW!!!!!

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Never fear Missus - like my scruffy old car - my resolve is dented but still going strong.

Hav made a deal with my buddy that I'll buy two of those clear travel bottles from Superdrug or similar high street retailer and we'll swap 50ml of my Foot Oil for 50ml of her Foot Lotion.

That should keep me on the right side of the F.A.R.T.S! :D

Margaret Dabbs 4 Piece Discovery Collection With Foot File
Item Number: 228551
QVC Price £19.75
Special Price £16.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Discover the beauty of your feet with this four-piece collection from Margaret Dabbs. The set contains a Hydrating Foot Soak (50ml), an Intensive Treatment Foot Oil (50ml), an Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (50ml), a Rejuvenating Foot Scrub and a foot file. Ideal for women and men of any age, this handy travel-size set is a fantastic way to keep your feet looking great throughout the sandal season with a full foot care regime!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228551

i know its says special price but as its a discovery coll i`m fairly certain this will be a try me

This has just been on air as One Time Only not a Try Me.

Footscub/lotion/scrapers/files

Hi to all, been reading all these posts regarding lotions, potions & gadgets for the feet. Have none of you heard of a pumice stone? I've always used one daily and ANY moisturising cream that's hanging about the bathroom and my feet are soft as a babys' bum! If I do happen to get sore tootsies after being on my feet all day I give 'em a short dip in peppermint foot soak-(available in any high street £ shop), or similar store, and it works a treat.
So stop looking at all the overpriced rubbish on QVC or anywhere else for that matter, save yourself LOTS of pounds and you can even treat yourself to a lovely pedicure (if necessary) with all that unspent money!!!!!!
I think I should now be officially a member of the F.A.R.T.S. for this good foot-stomping advice - Hee Hee

xxxTT:clapping

Hi to all, been reading all these posts regarding lotions, potions & gadgets for the feet. Have none of you heard of a pumice stone? I've always used one daily and ANY moisturising cream that's hanging about the bathroom and my feet are soft as a babys' bum! If I do happen to get sore tootsies after being on my feet all day I give 'em a short dip in peppermint foot soak-(available in any high street £ shop), or similar store, and it works a treat.
So stop looking at all the overpriced rubbish on QVC or anywhere else for that matter, save yourself LOTS of pounds and you can even treat yourself to a lovely pedicure (if necessary) with all that unspent money!!!!!!
I think I should now be officially a member of the F.A.R.T.S. for this good foot-stomping advice - Hee Hee

Wow, you are good. You can go to the top of the f.a.r.ts list. I am in awe of your wise words. I am not worthy. We are not worthy.

Watch out TopazTrish - the Super F.A.R.TS. Loveheart and BetLynch will be along soon to bring you into the fold. Their leader Love A'Kin is probably away buying something. :tongue2:

And don't worry you're on my radar now too!:giggle:

:devil:

Yeah, why not? Actually why stop at 'member', I think you should be 'in charge' meself!
*pushes A'kin (traitor) & BakerGirl (QVC spy) roughly out of the way!*
Desk by a window, TopazTrish, yeah? Cream and sugar in your coffee? :grin:

Yeah, why not? Actually why stop at 'member', I think you should be 'in charge' meself!
*pushes A'kin (traitor) & BakerGirl (QVC spy) roughly out of the way!*
Desk by a window, TopazTrish, yeah? Cream and sugar in your coffee? :grin:

SPY!?? I'm policing you lot!

Wow, you are good. You can go to the top of the f.a.r.ts list. I am in awe of your wise words. I am not worthy. We are not worthy.

Seconded :hi:

SPY!?? I'm policing you lot!

Yeah, yeah.....selective memory, eh? What about your 'Hey KWC! Have you seen this?' post.......trying to make me buy stuff, you was! :tongue2:

Didn't fall for your underhand tactics though! :angel:

You are now claiming this was simply a 'test of my resolve' I suppose? :grin:

BakerGirl, have you had your vat of wine tonight or are you staying sober so you can keep on spying?

Yeah, yeah.....selective memory, eh? What about your 'Hey KWC! Have you seen this?' post.......trying to make me buy stuff, you was! :tongue2:

Didn't fall for your underhand tactics though! :angel:

You are now claiming this was simply a 'test of my resolve' I suppose? :grin:

Of course it was. :nod: You have a phobia about buying Gatineau. If you see it you have to buy it.:tongue2:

One way to treat this is to bombard you with temptation and try to rewire your brain pathways so that when you come to the fork in the road you veer away from the path that takes you to the express checkout button on the QVC wedsite. :giggle:

:devil:

BakerGirl, have you had your vat of wine tonight or are you staying sober so you can keep on spying?

Not tonight. Going to stick to the Guinness. One glass of wine with dinner is OK but three? Didn't have a headache but I felt so lethargic today.:sleepy:

Of course it was. :nod: You have a phobia about buying Gatineau. If you see it you have to buy it.:tongue2:

Phobia about being without it, you mean? lol

One way to treat this is to bombard you with temptation and try to rewire your brain pathways so that when you come to the fork in the road you veer away from the path that takes you to the express checkout button on the QVC wedsite. :giggle: :devil:

I thought the 'flooding method' was for things you were afraid of.....?
Might work though - I know someone who swore they gave up smoking by keeping & sniffing a disgustingly smelly overflowing ashtray whenever they felt 'tempted'! :thinking2:
('Course that was stinky & horrible & Gatineau stuff smells yuuuummmmmyyy!)

Phobia about being without it, you mean? lol

I thought the 'flooding method' was for things you were afraid of.....?
Might work though - I know someone who swore they gave up smoking by keeping & sniffing a disgustingly smelly overflowing ashtray whenever they felt 'tempted'! :thinking2:
('Course that was stinky & horrible & Gatineau stuff smells yuuuummmmmyyy!)

Afraid of not buying. :grin:

Not tonight. Going to stick to the Guinness. One glass of wine with dinner is OK but three? Didn't have a headache but I felt so lethargic today.:sleepy:

Yep, I know the feeling only too well. It's called a hangover. I can't drink any more because of the after effects. I would love to have a glass of wine now and then but I can't bear the after effects. Anyhoo, back to the farting. Everyone is being very good tonight. It must be cause there is such tat on. Or, they are not admitting buying anything. Not mentioning any names (Love A'kin).

I still don't know why anyone f.a.r.t. or otherwise would want feet like an emu. I'm on speaking terms with one and charming though he his his feet are not his best feature.
Seriously I hate the way QVC skate over the fact that emu oil is taken from dead birds, a by product of the food industry. Reminds me of how they don't tell us about a certain clothing man's other much more famous business.

Yep, I know the feeling only too well. It's called a hangover. I can't drink any more because of the after effects. I would love to have a glass of wine now and then but I can't bear the after effects. Anyhoo, back to the farting. Everyone is being very good tonight. It must be cause there is such tat on. Or, they are not admitting buying anything. Not mentioning any names (Love A'kin).

Must admit that I thought it wasn't a hangover due to lack of headache. (Have had some humdingers in the past)

Have now come to the conclusion that while my body acknowledged it was a hangover my head must have been in denial - a bit like some of the F.A.R.T.S:giggle:

Latest posts

Back