30/03/21 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml

Intensive Treatment Foot Oil (200ml) - £44 direct cost £11.63
Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (75ml) - £14 direct cost £3.70
Intensive Anti-ageing Hand Serum (150ml) - £150 direct cost £39.67
crystal nail file - £15 direct cost £3.97

Total £223 direct cost £58.97 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for Rrp prices.

Going to have to Nanny Mcfee this, I already have the nail file & foot lotion. Really want the serum (had it before & loved it, but works better for me with hand lotion on top) & the oil I’d love to try too, going to sit on my hands for the rest of the day.
Glad it’s not on easy pay.
Turned on tv by chance and saw this so checked on here for info (can always rely on forum) - I love the hand serum, don't really need it but love the feeling and smell. Wouldn't be without the foot lotion- I have 2 supersizes in the wings and one on the go, have the file but haven't tried the foot oil but a friend had treatment at one of M Dabbs salons (after me placing evil temptation) and said the foot oil was the best ever. Needless to say it's in my basket. 🙄😊 and it is on easy pays for anyone who wants that. While here I have accumulated hygiene creams from various kits. which although are good I dont really need so rarely use. Have given a couple to friends but I still have 3 unopened which if any of you wants one and are clever enough to message me about how to cover postage (supersize size) I would be more than happy to send to you super forum supportive people (after Easter). Like PennyPittstop hope this isn't out of order..........
Ps basket checked out 😲😉

Turned on tv by chance and saw this so checked on here for info (can always rely on forum) - I love the hand serum, don't really need it but love the feeling and smell. Wouldn't be without the foot lotion- I have 2 supersizes in the wings and one on the go, have the file but haven't tried the foot oil but a friend had treatment at one of M Dabbs salons (after me placing evil temptation) and said the foot oil was the best ever. Needless to say it's in my basket. 🙄😊 and it is on easy pays for anyone who wants that. While here I have accumulated hygiene creams from various kits. which although are good I dont really need so rarely use. Have given a couple to friends but I still have 3 unopened which if any of you wants one and are clever enough to message me about how to cover postage (supersize size) I would be more than happy to send to you super forum supportive people (after Easter). Like PennyPittstop hope this isn't out of order..........
Ps basket checked out 😲😉
that's very kind of you.

Ps basket checked out 😲😉
Very kind offer, I have enough to last a good while, but it has really changed my feet I have to say.
If anyone takes you up on the offer, Royal Mail have an offer on currently, you pay for the postage as normal, but they will collect up to 5 items for free. I’ve sent 2 parcels successfully.

Very kind offer, I have enough to last a good while, but it has really changed my feet I have to say.
If anyone takes you up on the offer, Royal Mail have an offer on currently, you pay for the postage as normal, but they will collect up to 5 items for free. I’ve sent 2 parcels successfully.
Thanks Lloyd that's extremely useful info 🤗😊

Ps basket checked out 😲😉
That's an extremely kind offer Mollie. Unfortunately I'm allergic to the hygiene cream for some reason. I get great results from it but it makes my face break out. Very strange.

Latest posts

Back