MALLY , you got it??!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You got it, and dont forget Miss Ally. I was tempted with the concealer, but I can't say the models looked any better after it was applied , just my opinion.

I have just turned over from this cos Alison Young was sooooooooooooo rude to Mally saying she had hair extensions ans stubby lashes - Mally came back with a retort about her host! AY there is no need to insult the guests:52:

I have just turned over from this cos Alison Young was sooooooooooooo rude to Mally saying she had hair extensions ans stubby lashes - Mally came back with a retort about her host! AY there is no need to insult the guests:52:

I haven't seen the shows yet today but I love the way Ally and Mally bounce off each other - they're just having fun surely?

alison has a dry witty sense of humour and mally is quick to notice. its just banter and not offense thats why they make such fun viewing

alison has a dry witty sense of humour and mally is quick to notice. its just banter and not offense thats why they make such fun viewing

I didn't think it was a dry or witty, but have never seen her before with Mally so maybe this banter is the norm for these two, Mally did look shocked though and I think Alison was told off by the producer.

I didn't think it was a dry or witty, but have never seen her before with Mally so maybe this banter is the norm for these two, Mally did look shocked though and I think Alison was told off by the producer.

I wouldn't have thought Mally was too offended - she often makes mention of her stubby lashes (on her website she has a video showing how she applies her two sets of fake lashes) and her big hair.

Loved Mally's dress

Didn't see much of the show but the range looks well thought out to me. Not sure how it is thought of in the US. Probably worth looking on QVC US at the product reviews and on makeupalley.

Anyway. just a heads up that there is a Mally TSV in the US in June = no pics that I can see but the details are

Mally Beauty All Day Gorgeous Lasting Beauty 9-Pc
Collection

All Day Gorgeous is a collection of Mally's best, High performance product that will give you a truly gorgeous lasting look. All contained in a great reusable makeup pouch. Receive:1 24/7 Blush system (.26ozCanada),1 Blush applicator (China),1 24/7 Liner system in Topaz (.14ozpowders Canada/.o7oz Pencil Italy), 1 liner applicator (China), 1 Waterproof Volumizing Mascara (.39 floz Italy), 1 Evercolor Lasting Shadow Stick in Topaz (.06oz Italy),1 Evercolor Lipcolor stick (.06oz Italy)1 Evercolor Crystal Gloss (.15 oz USA).

MALLY, you got it???

Well, banter is ok but I got so sick of the sound of Alison's shrieks, I really wanted to know about this make up and the application techniques, as it really looked so good on Alison. I rang CS and put in a complaint as I wanted to know more and couldn't see or hear much information because Allison kept shrieking all the time.

When, if ever, will make up artists learn to make up the side of the face NEAREST the camera, so we can all see what is going on? they all start on the opposite side and is hard to see. not exactly rocket science.

I have ordered the foundation, the mascara and the set with eyeshadow and blusher, so hope it is as good as it looks.

Well, banter is ok but I got so sick of the sound of Alison's shrieks, I really wanted to know about this make up and the application techniques, as it really looked so good on Alison. I rang CS and put in a complaint as I wanted to know more and couldn't see or hear much information because Allison kept shrieking all the time.

When, if ever, will make up artists learn to make up the side of the face NEAREST the camera, so we can all see what is going on? they all start on the opposite side and is hard to see. not exactly rocket science.

I have ordered the foundation, the mascara and the set with eyeshadow and blusher, so hope it is as good as it looks.

Have a look at the US website RuthMay they might have better video clips and they usually have loads of reviews

I could be wrong but I have a feeling a few people on here weren't too impressed with the packaging after her first appearences last year. I was really taken with her the idea of her eye brightener wand but it sold out quickly and was a bit more expensive than I could afford really at the time. Just looked at the 24 hr product reveiws and I see both wands are£19+, i'm sure they were £16 something last year!!!

Last edited:
I love watching Mally - her makeovers are ace, and she is a real entertaining character. I will never forget when she got hyper one time while presenting with Ali Young - she was enthusing about a product and suddenly shrieked out 'Oh My God, Ali, you will poop your pants when you see what this product does...' cut to Ali Young's face looking shocked, she didn't miss a beat and replied in her usual manner 'I hope I don't...' ;) was so funny.

Latest posts

Back