mally tsv arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm disappointed too and wish I'd not got carried away with the hype when I was determined not to try another cream foundation.:doh:

I like the primer - nice texture and feels smooth but don't think it made any difference to appearance of my pores. If anybody can recommend a cosmetic product to disguise pores I'd be eternally grateful.

The light foundation was way too pale and didn't cover very well. Foundation looks darker in compact than it actually is so very confusing for us to choose from TV presentation. On the plus side, it did stay put all day.

The skin finisher - although I used a tiny amount it looked quite white and chalky and felt drying. Obvioiusly one colour doesn't suit all and that is why different shades are available in the U.S. Maybe they should have been included in this TSV.

I'm quoting a review on QVC "I removed the lot and did half my face with the Mally kit and the other half with Laura Geller. Just no comparison for me, Laura's make up did make me look healthier and was natural, I looked bleached and tired in Mally's..

I couldn't agree more - thank goodness for B n B!

I have tried my set a few times and just don't like it. It makes my look pale and washed out which surprises me as the colour looks quite dark in the pot. I thought the powder would be fantastic after all the talk it was like nothing else out there. It is so coarse and drying and feels rough to the touch. People seem to love it if they have oily skin but not me.
I am sending it back and will stick with LG balance n brighten.

I was so looking forward to this arriving, and am also not happy. The primer is great, a little goes a long way, but the foundation I found drying and patchy and does settle into fine lines. The powder is funny, I do not find it brightening but it made my face a sort of chalky white-ish colour and it settles again into my fine lines. I also found that somehow it seems to highlight my pores. All in all I was expecting more from Mally and to top it all my unbiased, based on facts review has just been declined to be published by QVC for breaching their guidelines - my oh so innocent nature says its because they have had to many negative ones???????

Yep utter carp. This was my first Mally puchase, it will also be my last. There's more quality in the cheap Collection 2000 makeup. Very, very disappointed! :dull:

Interesting that so many people don't seem to like it. I'm very fair (although I ordered the Light which works for me at the moment with it being summer) and the powder doesn't leave any colour on my face that I can notice. I don't use very much though, about the same as I would use if it were mineral veil.

I use a brush to apply the foundation (Jemma Kidd's foundation brush) rather than the sponge provided but I'm very pleased with the coverage and finish. I do have combination skin so maybe it's better suited so combi skin than dry skin?

Interesting that so many people don't seem to like it. I'm very fair (although I ordered the Light which works for me at the moment with it being summer) and the powder doesn't leave any colour on my face that I can notice. I don't use very much though, about the same as I would use if it were mineral veil.

I use a brush to apply the foundation (Jemma Kidd's foundation brush) rather than the sponge provided but I'm very pleased with the coverage and finish. I do have combination skin so maybe it's better suited so combi skin than dry skin?

I would agree, I have combination skin and I'm very pleased with it. Although having read all the comments I now feel even paler than I did before - I bought the fair and if anything it will be a smidge too dark in the winter!! I am very ghostly white though :happy:

I would agree, I have combination skin and I'm very pleased with it. Although having read all the comments I now feel even paler than I did before - I bought the fair and if anything it will be a smidge too dark in the winter!! I am very ghostly white though :happy:

I agree too.
I'm very, very pale & bought the Fair.
Have to say it looks the best of any foundation I've tried on me. The colour just disappears into my skin giving a lovely smooth finish. I too only use a tiny bit of the powder & it doesn't look white at all, just blends right in so I hardly don't look like I'm wearing makeup, just have much better skin.
It isn't a heavy coverage so still need a little concealer to hide a couple of small scars that I have b ut that's fine as I don't like a heavy make up look.

It's only the second time I've bought Mally. The first time I returned it, as I hated the too shiny eyeshadow & the funny waxy finishing product, but I love this kit.

Latest posts

Back