Mally TSV 24/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do think that some of the colours have been duplicated from the previous tsv including one called Angel wings. I thought she had said they were all new colours we hadnt seen before!! I preferred the previous but didn't buy that either! I have bought a couple in the past and do like her makeup.

My friends like makeup but aren't so into it as I am and I'm sure they don't know about Mally. These gifting tsvs are all about introducing new people to the brand really, & they try it & maybe buy more. My friends still think I like Benefit stuff. I went off that ages ago lol! None of the things I tried really did anything & for the money it is not worth it. If someone gave me some Mally stuff rather than the Benefit I would prefer Mally every time now!

*Shameless plug* If anyone is interested I'm selling a Mally kit on eBay - it is from a previous tsv - all new & unused so would be a nice gift or for yourself! It includes a mascara, shadow stick, eyeliner, lipgloss & cream blush! Also comes with a mock snakeskin bag with Mally logo on! :) Here is the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mally-Beauty-Flawless-Face-in-5-Minutes-Makeup-Kit-/161158908318?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Sets_LE&hash=item2585d1c99e

*end of shameless plug*

:blush: :grin:

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't think the TSV sold that well 19,000 sold and not even limited stock yet , I think we will be seeing this a lot at an introductory price on the run up to Xmas.

I don't think the TSV sold that well 19,000 sold and not even limited stock yet , I think we will be seeing this a lot at an introductory price on the run up to Xmas.

Autumn, I think that is the understatement of the year, I would have thought any beauty TSV being given a weekend slot in the golden 4 weeks for online Christams shopping, would be expected to sell close to 50k units, if not more.

I think the biggest mistake here is the overlap with the previous TSV, it almost certainly excluded many, many Mally fans.

Autumn, I think that is the understatement of the year, I would have thought any beauty TSV being given a weekend slot in the golden 4 weeks for online Christams shopping, would be expected to sell close to 50k units, if not more.

I think the biggest mistake here is the overlap with the previous TSV, it almost certainly excluded many, many Mally fans.

Lol Is this going to be the next "Elemis Xmas tsv 2012 kit" that they couldn't get rid of ,that was on throughout December , January and beyond lol.

Indeed, that's the exact reason I didn't get it! I would've loved 3 more mascaras as they always get used, but why do I want 3 more black, purple and brown eyeliners plus at least 6 of the same eyeshadow shades that I got 3 months ago in the colour palette?

19,000 units sold 4 weeks before Christmas is poor. Remember the Laura Geller TSV in July that sold out by 10am? That's because it was different to the norm (ok even though it had B&B in it).

It's not rocket science Mally/Q.

Last edited:
Also I don't think the 'gifting' (hate that word!) element works because make up is such a personal thing, we don't often buy make up for other people. And I don't care what anyone in the sales industry says says, there is no such thing as a shade that suits every bloomin skintone!

i like the bit when the presenter said the eye pencils were worth £46 i have used these pencils and they are not that good. hype hype hype

Lol Is this going to be the next "Elemis Xmas tsv 2012 kit" that they couldn't get rid of ,that was on throughout December , January and beyond lol.

Maybe they'll just ship 'em back to the States (or Q Italy and Germany) for their TSVs since we got it before it's launched there?

I feel a bit sorry for Stacey having YBF pushed out by Mally and Laura Geller again. Now I know the brand isn't so popular on here, but she must still have fans who'd like a YBF TSV. I don't think the YBF customers necessarily buy Mally, Bareminerals or Laura Geller instead.

Maybe they'll just ship 'em back to the States (or Q Italy and Germany) for their TSVs since we got it before it's launched there?

I feel a bit sorry for Stacey having YBF pushed out by Mally and Laura Geller again. Now I know the brand isn't so popular on here, but she must still have fans who'd like a YBF TSV. I don't think the YBF customers necessarily buy Mally, Bareminerals or Laura Geller instead.

I love Stacey and would much rather watch her shows than Mally or LG, Least with Stacey she comes on air with no makeup and applies it all herself and often the presenter will do the same, plus she isn't a professional makeup artist unlike Mally and LG. I really think the other makeup brands should do the same , at least it would give us all a true representation on how to apply and before and afters.

Wow that's a big difference! Have to say that I am loving the eyeshadows in this set. Although I wear the sticks when I am in a rush to get ready for work I have been using the Taupes in this set and the pallette from the last TSV. I have copied some of the looks in the booklet provided with both TSV's. It looks really lovely (even though I do say so myself! lol). The shadows lasted all day (with the shadow base and eye primer underneath). The finish was a subtle satin/matte finish-not too shimmery like Laura Geller, Bobbi Brown and BE can be. I would say the finish looked polished, and expensive. They are good quality shadows.As I was always going to keeparound 3/4 of the set and give the rest at Christmas I think it is one of my better QVC buys.

I noticed on QVC.com that when they had the Mally TSV, they had an auto-delivery option. I like the sounds of the palette colours in the AD delivery, wonder if we'll get it here at all

Mally Spring AD

Just wanted to say that I really rate Mallys eyeshadows, they have high pigment levels in them and stay on all day, in case anyone is deciding whether to buy them or not, now that they are on easypay - but also do not irritate my eyes like Bare Essential and Laura Geller do. (for some weird reason I cannot accept that Laura Geller makes my eyes run and keep trying to wear it every so often as I love the colours)..

I agree, SpeckledHen, especially if you lightly use the primer underneath.

I think this is a really good kit for the price, I'm giving the brown set as Christmas gift but the rest are for me! I would definitely buy the version that's coming out in US in April if it makes it here too.

Latest posts

Back