Mally TSV 22/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just saw that, as well as Birkenstock and Gatineau TSVs the same week, why do my faves all come in the same week and just before March payday!

Oh whup di wu!

I will be watching but frankly, I find her presentation style rather wearing. I am tired of hearing the mascara story (Italian mascara, Japanese pigment and a Pariziun, diamond tipped eyelash comb) and the tale about Tiny collecting the pigment in a tissue and saying "stop Mally, what did you do there??" as if she was bliddy Leonardo da Vinci.

Give me LG or SJ any day.

Mally has twittered that her usa tsv on 5 march has 3 worldwide launches. Do you think that means we get the same? She has given some hints - a gorgois look, perfect skin and some girl time. Which could mean anything really...

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

I've never bought any of her line.
How would you say it compares please to say Laura Geller, BE etc?

I love Mally too and her products are indeed fab and last all day.....which is why I probably won't be buying this as her products last for ages and so I don't need to buy any more. I have 2 spare eye crayons and an eyeliner pencil and I can't see me breaking into them for months yet!
As for her shows, it was mildly diverting to hear her out-shout AY but I actually prefer Teenie as a guest. love the makeup though!:rock:

I've never bought any of her line.
How would you say it compares please to say Laura Geller, BE etc?

I'd say it washes its face and is in the same league.

I personally think her Brow Fix is way better than BE and Smashbox's offerings. And her Cancellation Concealer and the one in the tube are also very very good.

Her eye liners are great, but I do hate it that most of her liner offerings are black, black and even blacker black! Unless you are very lucky in your colouring, black is so ageing and makes eyes look smaller This look make be ok on dark skin such as Mally's but don't think it does us paler girls any favours- just look what black does to AY!. It's the same with mascara, always black! I grew up being told you should steer away from black for the very same reason and go for brown or brown/black - much kinder and less harsh - especially as you get older. But this is a criticism I would levy at all offerings on QVC from whatever make-up house.

I'd be interested if it was that set posted earlier. I am very impressed with the 2 TSVs I have tried so far.

I have only bought one set from Mally(the one with the angled eye liner) - i was impressed with the weight of the products, they felt substantial. I've used the eyeliner and the light brown eyeshadow i received as part of the kit and have been impressed by how easy it was to apply them and the effect lasted until i cleansed them off. I like Mally - she's a crazy lady who is a lot of fun:sun::sun::sun: and has a great makeup range.

I've never used Mally before but have been thinking I should give it a try, the Poreless Defender looks good and I like the look of the blushes and would use the deeper and lighter options.

Mmmm, may be denting the CC a bit for this one! x

i like her eye shadows, 'wind up' lipstick and blusher sets but her lip gloss tastes foul. LG, maybelline etc. feel and taste great but mallys are gloopy and rancid tasting. i dont like smashbox glosses either though so it may just be me

i like her eye shadows, 'wind up' lipstick and blusher sets but her lip gloss tastes foul. LG, maybelline etc. feel and taste great but mallys are gloopy and rancid tasting. i dont like smashbox glosses either though so it may just be me

I love the colours of her lipglosses but they are very highly perfumed aren't they? I actually don't mind the smell, but it is very very strong, and I could see how it could potentially be off putting. The LG ones always smell lovely, just enough of a fruity or caramel fragrance to be nice but not overpowering...:handshake:

Oh I missed that. Though tbh I would be happy with the tsv from before because I would quite like to try the face defender.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back