Mally TSV 22/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Mally is like Bobbi Brown in their "everybody needs yellow based foundation" ethos
If you want more neutral then Bare minerals for sure :)

Now live...

Mally Makeover Must Haves 9 Piece Cosmetics Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-Makeover-Must-Haves-9-Piece-Cosmetics-Collection.product.208221.html

QVC Price: £48.00
Today's Special Value Price:£39.90
P&P: £4.95

Make-up artist to the stars Mally presents a nine-piece make-up collection including Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation in a limited edition compact, Beyond Brightening Concealer, Universal Brow Powder & Filler, Evercolor Starlight Liner, Volumizing Mascara and High Shine Liquid Lipstick, along with three soft brushes specially designed for use with Mally make-up, and a storage bag. From a flawless complexion to defined brows and eyes with impact, these Makeover Must Haves create an easy-to-follow routine for a gorgeous look in no time.

No time? No problem - a quick and easy-to-apply collection, this set has everything you need for a speedy make-up application. Plus, with the handy make-up bag, it is easy to take it with you and apply on the go.

Contains:

1 x Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation in Limited Edition Silver (7.5g) with Powder Brush - an all-in-one foundation, finisher, and concealer in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich. The dome-shaped brush is designed to help contour cheeks and easily apply face powder, and is a multi-purpose brush with soft, natural hairs
1 x Beyond Brightening Concealer (3.8g) - specifically formulated to deliver full coverage and supreme brightening. In a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich
1 x Concealer Brush - this double-ended brush has a thin precision brush for application, and a soft rounded brush to apply setting powder, allowing for accurate application and lasting results
1 x Universal Brow Powder & Filler (3.8g) - a one-shade-suits-all brow filling and thickening powder formulated with thickening micro fibres, for a strong yet natural-looking brow
1 x Double-ended Brow Brush - specifically designed to work with the Universal Brow Powder & Filler
1 x Evercolor Starlight Liner in Midnight (1.2g) - a deep black shade, this waterproof and non-transferable pencil eyeliner can be used to create supreme definition along the top or bottom lash line, or smudged for a smokier effect
1 x Volumizing Mascara (10ml) - helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes, with a combination of natural waxes and powders. The brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken the look of lashes without clumping, giving you long-lasting volume
1 x High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Pouty (3.5g) - in a sheer pearly nude, this high-performance, 4-in-1 product acts as your lip primer, lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liner all in one. A long-lasting smooth and creamy formula that helps to plump the look of your lips
1 x Bag - in a soft pink shade with a branded zip pull

How to apply:

Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation

To meet your desired coverage, this Glowing Foundation can be applied with either a wet or dry sponge for full coverage, or with a brush
Mally's tip for a natural look is to use the brush to apply the foundation on in a circular motion to stimulate the surface of the skin, creating a glowing and brightened complexion

Beyond Brightening Concealer

Use in targeted areas of the face that naturally catch the light, such as the top of the cheekbones and the brow bone for Mally’s signature glow
Use the thin precision tip to touch up around the nose, mouth, and under eyes, then use the soft rounded brush to apply setting powder

Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner

Start at the outside of the eye ad work inwards toward the corner of the eye, staying as close to the lash base as possible
Smudge within 30 seconds for a smokier look

Universal Brow Powder & Filler

Comb through your brows using the brow brush to tidy and create your shape
Using the brush tip, brush the powder through your brows, working from the base line and sweeping upwards

Volumizing Mascara

Apply from the root to the tip
Wiggle the wand as you move towards the end of your lashes - this will help to separate your lashes and prevent clumping
Add two coats for fuller, thicker look

High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Pouty

Twist the bottom of the lipstick pen to the right until the lip colour comes to the top of the brush, then glide the brush over the lips

Behind the brand
Mally beauty is a collection of high-performance make-up products that encompass simple techniques from celebrity make-up artist Mally Roncal. From gorgeous daytime simplicity to red-carpet-ready glamour, Mally has the answer with proven products that last all day.

Another unwatchable weekend on QVC ....the smarmy RJ on sat, and pass the ear plugs Mally on sunday....

Missed it, saw it without the colour options and then didn't bother to look again until 7pm and it had been taken down. Read all the reviews from QVC USA and they say the foundation runs out really quickly because the makeup section of the compact is very thin (looks bigger because the sponge is stored underneath). Really annoyed they get so many more foundation colours than us as I would prefer the light/medium and would have bought both that and a light, expect other might too so Q would get more sales.

I'm a bit disappointed that the foundation is only 7.5g and not the full size that's 11g. Strange as in the youtube video she says all full sized products? It won't stop me going for it though although I certainly don't NEED it lol!

I'm a bit disappointed that the foundation is only 7.5g and not the full size that's 11g. Strange as in the youtube video she says all full sized products? It won't stop me going for it though although I certainly don't NEED it lol!

Yes you are right I did not notice the size, its a bit naughty saying full size when it is not. I am undecided now but will wait for the live show.

Not for me. I have tried the foundation before and ended up binning it. It is so undetectable on the skin that you think that no make up has been applied. Coverage is zero. And on my normal to dry/sensitive skin it felt really tight. No match for BM or LG IMO.

I don't need mascara as have a few in reserve. I have a few liquid lipsticks in more flattering pinks. I don't wear black eyeliner. I use the brow fix stick and have a couple spare so have no interest in the brow product. Don't need a concealer as I bought the Doll10 TSV and that concealer is incredible. Also have an under-eye brightener on the go.

I shall be avoiding all the shows, cant be doing with Mally screeching and i wont be exactly missing much as she only ever applies makeup to already made up models with flawless skins :dull:

I don't think I'll bother either. I think I might have a look at something else instead. BM is coming up soon and I may even try something new. I think it's best I avoid Q 2moro just in case I swayed.

I don't think I'll bother either. I think I might have a look at something else instead. BM is coming up soon and I may even try something new. I think it's best I avoid Q 2moro just in case I swayed.

If I sway it is more likely to be on some "new today" item. Not sure if Mally has any?

Not planning on buying this either, so better not watch as my won't power is low.
Having been disappointed with the Doll 10 foundation don't want to risk another too yellow one & still got Mally's mascara & lip gloss waiting unopened. A universal brow product is usually too dark on me as well. I'll wait for the BM one as that looks more interesting I think.

If I sway it is more likely to be on some "new today" item. Not sure if Mally has any?

there is

Mally 5 Piece Lip Magnifier Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208064

Mally 2 Piece Under Eye Brightener & Iconic Lightwand
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207958

Mally Evercolour Lip Defender Duo
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207785

Mally Future Finish Lip Creme Trio
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207878

Mally 6 Piece Guide to Gorgeous Eyes
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.207879

I won't be buying. I've ordered two TSV's in the past and not been completely happy with either. The only product I loved of Mally's was the 'face defender', but I even think I'm going off that now too.

The new 'lip defenders' did catch my eye though, because none of my lip sticks, no matter what the brand, ever stay put.

I won't be buying either, I have has couple of her previous tsvs and am not convinced about the quality, although I quite like the shadowsticks and her mascara is not bad, the rest of her stuff I think I can do better on the high street, and don't want to spoil a restful day listening to her screeching at us and all that Miss Ali stuff !

I'm not tempted even though it's been a while since I ordered any Mally.
I went into John Lewis today and bought a couple of Lancôme foundations, a couple of blushes and got a black clutch bag freebie with red lippy, mascara, serum, eye make up remover and an eyeliner. I haven't tried the brand before but sitting down and chatting to the sales assistant with no pressure sales and coming away knowing I had got the right colours was far better than listening to the ' you need the fair if your so and so's colouring, medium if your so and so's colour and then trying to second guess which one is right for me. I've decided I can't be done with it all anymore.
Yes, TSVs are good value, but only if you use everything and everything is the right colour for you.

Latest posts

Back