• Mally TSV 5.png
    Mally TSV 5.png
    2.1 MB
Mally 5 Piece Stressless Make-up Collection
Item Number: 251462
QVC Price £81.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.97
P&P £3.95

As we head towards the party season, there's no better time to top up your make-up bag than now, with the Mally Stress Less Make-up Collection. Currently only available at QVC, this gorgeous five-piece set includes a new Double-Ended Evercolour Shadow Stick, new Higher Definition Mascara and an Evercolour Gel Waterproof Eyeliner to help define your eyes perfectly. Complete with the Stressless Lightweight Liquid Foundation and a limited-edition brush for a flawless-looking complexion, this must-have make-up collection is one not to be missed!
*A great saving: If you were to buy these Mally items individually (excluding the eyeliner) from QVCUK.com you'd pay £93 plus P&P. So, to get the entire collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £35.97 plus P&P, you're saving £57.03.
Discover the newness - make your eyes really pop with the new Double-Ended Evercolour Shadow Stick, the queen of multi-tasking, it features an eyeshadow and a liner for twice the gorgeous colour! Then finish off your look with a slick of the new Higher Definition Mascara for intense definition.
Your make-up essentials - we love that this set has all the basics covered for a full-face make-up routine. Start with the foundation and build to your desired coverage. Accentuate your eyes with the eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner, and finish off your look with your favourite blusher and lippie - gorgeous!
Currently only available at QVC - this collection is currently only available here at QVC, so you won’t find it anywhere else.
Foundation colour options:
  • Fair
  • Light
  • Beige
  • Medium
  • Tan
  • Rich
  • Deep

Contains:
  • 1x NEW Double-Ended Evercolour Shadow Stick in Sand Drift and Timeless Taupe (2.2g) - a primer, eyeshadow, liner and brush all in one sleek twist-up package. Use it to shade, sculpt, line and blend for a perfect look. Sets in 45 seconds for a long-lasting finish!
  • 1x NEW Higher Definition Mascara in Black (11.5ml) - a creamy formula that helps coat and define every lash for intense definition and a fluttery finish. The unique brush helps to lift and curl lashes for a high-volume look
  • 1x Evercolour Gel Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx (0.3g) - this creamy, long-lasting gel formula glides on easily to fiercely line and define your eyes
  • 1x Stressless Lightweight Liquid Foundation (30ml) - this revolutionary foundation helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a flawless finish. The silky liquid formula gives medium to full coverage with a lightweight feel and wear
  • 1x Limited Edition Foundation Brush

As a person that's never really worn makeup (foundation etc) and now maybe in my advancing years could look better if I did, how does one find the perfect foundation? I once bought that powder mineral stuff but it made me look yellow. Then I bought something that seemed to dry on my skin. Then I had the serum based one and it was sooo noticeable that I had make up on. Is there anything that looks completely natural - the no makeup look?

I know I'm lucky that I've always had fairly good skin and makeup has never been a thing for me but as I've got older I'm aware I could probably look better if I made more of an effort. Advice please if anyone would care to give it. I've red hair, pale but not pure white skin, some freckles, some lines around eyes. Don't ask for much do I :p

CC

My friend, who I think has the same concerns as you, re ageing skin and foundation, has just tried the Olay tinted moisturiser, and it really works for her.

A great saving: If you were to buy these Mally items individually (excluding the eyeliner) from QVCUK you'd pay £93 plus P&P

Stressless Performance Foundation £29 cost £10.62
Higher Definition Mascara £20 cost £7.32
Everycolour 2 in 1 Stick £18 for single colour stick, used £25 to balance to £93, cost £9.16 if correct
Eyeliner £16 cost £5.86
Stippling Foundation Brush £19 cost £6.96

Total £109 cost £39.92 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

As a person that's never really worn makeup (foundation etc) and now maybe in my advancing years could look better if I did, how does one find the perfect foundation? I once bought that powder mineral stuff but it made me look yellow. Then I bought something that seemed to dry on my skin. Then I had the serum based one and it was sooo noticeable that I had make up on. Is there anything that looks completely natural - the no makeup look?

I know I'm lucky that I've always had fairly good skin and makeup has never been a thing for me but as I've got older I'm aware I could probably look better if I made more of an effort. Advice please if anyone would care to give it. I've red hair, pale but not pure white skin, some freckles, some lines around eyes. Don't ask for much do I :p

CC

I think you need to go for a tinted moisturiser but the Olay one - lovely as it is - was way too dark for me.

I had better luck with the Garnier one but there are so many good ones out there that won't break the bank. I like the Autograph one from M&S but they never have my shade in stock.

If you're happy with your skin and don't need to hide any redness/brown spots, try a primer instead. Again, I like the Autograph one but I also loved the Bare Minerals light tinted one (until they stopped selling it). These give a your-skin-but-better look.

I have dry cheeks but a very oily t-zone. Mally's face Defender is great to stop the oil whether over make-up or alone. It hides my pores, too.

I'm sure you'll get much better recommendations than mine, though.

Latest posts

Back