Mally Beauty TSV 22/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This TSV just looks so boring! The packaging doesn't do it for me, it just cheapens wha is probably good make up. I do like my products to look nice and l am afraid these look like some of the cheaper brands available in Super drug.

Just flicked on the 11am show . Mally looks like the Suger Plum Fairy in that pink outfit. Awful!

Last edited:
I tried watching the launch video but JF was driving me nuts. In the end I muted it and for once Mally was starting on a bare face but the demonstration was spoiled by JF constantly wittering on.

Mally has a slot every couple of hours, - its like the slow drip of water torture, listening to her continual screaming.

I recorded the midnight show & while Mally was putting on the foundation the camera was on Jill franks - how silly I was immediately put off.

Mally has a slot every couple of hours, - its like the slow drip of water torture, listening to her continual screaming.

The secret service ought to use her to get information out of foreign spies, her screaming is enough to make even the strongest spy break.

Mine's arrived! Incredible!
Opened but not tried it yet. The foundation does look worryingly yellow for Fair, we shall see. Shadows shiny as usual but the rest looks fine. Brush is gorgeous as is the lipgloss.

Mine's arrived! Incredible!
Opened but not tried it yet. The foundation does look worryingly yellow for Fair, we shall see. Shadows shiny as usual but the rest looks fine. Brush is gorgeous as is the lipgloss.

Gosh that was quick hope mine comes:mysmilie_59:

After a few disappointing TSV's from Mally I have fallen in love with the range again. Got the fair, yes it looks yellow in the compact but with the primer underneath (and a light touch) my complexion looks great. Dare I say younger and juicer. No dryness or settling in lines like Laura Geller. Lipgloss colour and finish is lovely, smoky quartz eyeshadow stick is nothing like the Age Rebel one called smoky quartz. Brush is loads better than her previous brushes for the face (her eyeshadow brushes were always ok. )

The foundation is actually fine. It looks frighteningly yellow in the compact but doesn't look yellow on the skin, very odd can't get my head round that. The lipgloss is fab, great colour & the brush is wonderful.

After a few disappointing TSV's from Mally I have fallen in love with the range again. Got the fair, yes it looks yellow in the compact but with the primer underneath (and a light touch) my complexion looks great. Dare I say younger and juicer. No dryness or settling in lines like Laura Geller. Lipgloss colour and finish is lovely, smoky quartz eyeshadow stick is nothing like the Age Rebel one called smoky quartz. Brush is loads better than her previous brushes for the face (her eyeshadow brushes were always ok. )

My lovely neighbour Jen ordered the TSV but was sent the wrong colour so I got to try the Fair last night and go exactly the same results WG! It looks as yellow as the Models Prefer/YBF yellow powder but didn't look yellow on my face. So I bought the foundation off her and will most likely buy the primer from ebay because even the primer would probably give me enough colour correction on its own. I was v impressed and I haven't kept her last few TSVs because the quality seemed to deteriorate after the takeover (or whatever happened to keep the brand going). Now the problem with Mally's brand is will they keep producing this foundation and still sell it when I need a replacement? They seem to reinvent a powder foundation on a regular basis. Hopefully others liked it and they get few returns which may prompt them to keep this foundation going!
This is a bit of a shocker because I was planning to skip this and treat myself to the Tarte TSV (oh who am I kidding I'll buy it!). It's a disease! Make up addiction! I swear I'm like a pusher: I sell excess pieces on ebay to other addicts to feed my own habit!

My lovely neighbour Jen ordered the TSV but was sent the wrong colour so I got to try the Fair last night and go exactly the same results WG! It looks as yellow as the Models Prefer/YBF yellow powder but didn't look yellow on my face. So I bought the foundation off her and will most likely buy the primer from ebay because even the primer would probably give me enough colour correction on its own. I was v impressed and I haven't kept her last few TSVs because the quality seemed to deteriorate after the takeover (or whatever happened to keep the brand going). Now the problem with Mally's brand is will they keep producing this foundation and still sell it when I need a replacement? They seem to reinvent a powder foundation on a regular basis. Hopefully others liked it and they get few returns which may prompt them to keep this foundation going!
This is a bit of a shocker because I was planning to skip this and treat myself to the Tarte TSV (oh who am I kidding I'll buy it!). It's a disease! Make up addiction! I swear I'm like a pusher: I sell excess pieces on ebay to other addicts to feed my own habit!

I very nearly didn't bother either Akimbo. So glad I went for it as every single item will get used (moonlight shadow in inner corners of eye only, it's more effective than the wand thingy Mally did).

I saw Mally and her team's reaction after her final show of the TSV. She seemed really emotional and was in tears. So much so that the presenter felt obliged to reassure viewers that Mally was coming back, in July in fact. They did this reassurance twice.

I hope the foundation comes back as well and if there are significantly less returns than recent TSV's it may well swing it as you say :)

Calling Weathergirl Calling Weathergirl! The foundation and primer that were in this TSV from May 2016 are available in this kit at an excellent price - for less than the price of the primer tube the set includes the full-sized powder foundation, a blush/highlighter stick (and a bag). WG did you get Fair or Light in the TSV...I'm dithering about buying a set in Light so that I can use it in the Summer months.

Just re-read the thread and see that you bought Fair which is what I've been using; think I'll stick with Fair and use a bronzer to warm it up. The primer is excellent!

Latest posts

Back