Mal Harradine and lock and lock.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
As per, shopping telly posters were spot on; QVC were ditching lock and lock, which is why they launched their own brand, along with Malcolm Harradine. I know others feel differently, but I like Malcolm and feel that his leaving will be a great loss to QVC. Simon Brown appears to be the rep for all cooks essentials products now. After the extent to which QVC presenters lauded the attributes of LnL, how are they going to convince us that we should buy the smart snap from prepology rather than defect to IW and LnL? Simple; reputation. I don't shop with IW anyway, due to past experiences with CS and failed orders, so I would choose the cooks essentials brand. The fact that smart snap incorporates the microban system is a plus. If they use it in all the smart snap containers, they will outsell LnL no problem. I have plenty of LnL - minus the microban - but have ordered the SS today and, hopefully, the microban will prove effective when storing my salad veggies.
Did he leave, or was he pushed? My impression would be that QVC decided to let him go at the same time as they were launchng the smart snap. I just don't think QVC are thinking about it fully.

as QVC gets slicker Malc was looking more and more out of his depth. its for the best. his hapless, thrown-together style and lumpy custard is much more suited to IW. i wish him well with it.

I bought a set of "nano-silver" LnL-type boxes from IW years ago.

They look slightly yellow because they are impregnated with silver, which is a natural anti-bac so works similar to Microban.

In fact, they are better than LnL because the boxes don't have lugs sticking out.

ive just seen Mal on ideal world, he said if your lock and lock lids broke you can have them replaced, where do i send to to get replacements thanks

Latest posts

Back