Make up artists for presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wish i had hair like pippa its gorgeous. the colour and so glossy and thick. lucky her:mysmilie_59:

I'm sure Pipa's hair is full of extensions and the last time I saw her it looked very untidy.

Poor Pipa, she put a photo up of her and new husband on social media on holiday. A few people asked if he was her father? So I get the idea he must be quite a bit older than her.

he does look a lot older than her tbh...i saw a photo of him i think it was thier wedding pic.

Now, I am not saying this is true but..... She said they met when she was a college so I thought fellow class mate, but seeing his photo could he have been her teacher? I do remember Pipa saying he wanted to marry her back then but she said no. Too young perhaps to want to settle down back then.

Going off-topic a bit, laughed myself hoarse this morning, when I caught a glimpse of Simon Biagi, circa 1992, on Freeview channel 46 Wheel of Fortune gameshow, hosted by Nicky Campbell. Simon was gainfully employed as the lucky(?) lad who "demonstrated" the prizes! Now, steady on ladies and gentlemen, but I have to tell you that there wasn't a glimpse of chest hair in sight!! Steady, steady, be calm now - he was wearing.....a polo-neck sweater! Stop sobbing, please, get a grip on yourselves. His hairstyle was a criminal offence, but you'll be pleased to know he was smirking fit to burst whilst demonstrating what you do with a dining-room suite of furniture, so no change there, then.

Was once one of Britain's top male models. Wonder if Judith Chalmers is still his dream dinner date!

she seems happy many people dont always get a second chance after divorce good luck to them

Imo the above pictures of Pipa and Family are lovely, they look such a happy little family, good luck to them. I am not keen on her long hair, but I dare say she wouldn't think a lot of mine atm:grin:

Imo the above pictures of Pipa and Family are lovely, they look such a happy little family, good luck to them. I am not keen on her long hair, but I dare say she wouldn't think a lot of mine atm:grin:

me neither ......

Hmm... just watched the TSV and AY doesn't look quite as Tin Man as usual.

Does this mean the resident beauty expert and trained therapist and make-up artist is having her make-up done for her?

I know not everyone has access to trained MAs, but she does - and quite often looks better than her normal, shiny, over-lined self - so why on earth doesn't she pick up tips and techniques from them and at least try to make herself look a little more polished (but not SO polished she could send signals to the space station!).

There is an awful shadow on some of the Presenters on their faces!

Not sure if it's The lighting or heavy make up? Looks bad :mysmilie_865:

I see JF has been Junified big time.

TBH I'm not sure if it is better or worse than her usual poker straight nonstyle. The jury is still out on this one.

June seems to belong very much to the one style suits all school of make up artists, IMO. First they all had semi-up-dos, and now they all have those vertical casual curls regardless of face shape and hair length.

June seems to belong very much to the one style suits all school of make up artists, IMO. First they all had semi-up-dos, and now they all have those vertical casual curls regardless of face shape and hair length.

Indeed. And to me, those casual curls just emphasise the finer hair that some people have. Chuntley looks much better with a smart sharp cut, but they keep giving her those "beachy waves" and makes her look like she has less hair as she hasn't enough to "fill out" the style.
(This is not a criticism of the amount of hair Chuntley has before anyone jumps on me, it is a simple observation about her hair type which looks far better cut and styled in more blunt shapes as it gives her the appearance of more volume).

Last edited:
All I can say is June must really dislike Jackie Kabler. Her hair and make up are doing her no favours at the moment.

Latest posts

Back