Make do & Mend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz why not take a look at something like Marisota. They do larger sizes and have sale items and one off delivery charge I think.

H
QVC are quite clearly 'putting' additional measures into place ie recycling products to try and minimize any loss. It's clear from the threads that this really isn't just the odd isolated incident.

Its been happening for years so its nothing new

I see where you're coming from now, but these shops never have anything in my size.

Topaz - Classic Confidence are a great Catalogue with a variety of sizes and separates, their clothes are fashionable and usually a generous size.

my mum is a size 26, well in truth 22--24 but she wears a colostomy bag and likes a bit more roomand we have found an amazing choice of her size clothes in fashion exchange shops or charity shops, we make a trip to the nearest posh town and get very good quality at reasonable prices, and my mum is uber fussy and likes to look fashionable. she is always getting compliments on her style.

alll the SA's say they get big sizes in because of yoyo dieters :18:

I feel like I've turned this thread into my own personal styling column! Apologies to Sugar Plum who started it, and thanks to everyone for all your suggestions.

Hi Topaz

Have you thought about getting a Next Directory? They go up to size 22 and they are generous sizes, plus you get Quidco. Its only $3.95 delivery no matter how large the order, free returns and next day delivery.

Also, the autograph range from M&S online and in store goes up to size 22 and I think sells nicer pieces than Per Una, and again you get Quidco. M&S online normally has free delivery codes on the site, and you can return items to your local store or post them back free of charge.

There is plenty of choice out there so you dont need to limit yourself to QVC.

I feel like I've turned this thread into my own personal styling column! Apologies to Sugar Plum who started it, and thanks to everyone for all your suggestions.

Don't apologoise Topaz.
I think this a perfect example of what is so good about the forum. It's not just a shopaholics anon... we all help and advise one another on getting best value, saving money and finding the very best deal!
Great to be part of such a fab team!!!

Don't apologoise Topaz.
I think this a perfect example of what is so good about the forum. It's not just a shopaholics anon... we all help and advise one another on getting best value, saving money and finding the very best deal!
Great to be part of such a fab team!!!

Could not agree more Sugarplum - a lovely bunch on here

Latest posts

Back