Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 11/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i actually like the day cream. very very nice beats parctically all the other moisturisers that qvc sell

Does anybody use her items ? I would be interested to hear any feedback or read it I mean lol thank you in advance.....

Does anybody use her items ? I would be interested to hear any feedback or read it I mean lol thank you in advance.....
I like the cleanser, the eye cream and love the handcream. Was not so keen on the cocktail thing though it maybe that I don't like putting extra stuff on my face. Was not keen on the day moisturiser. I think I may like the cleanser because it smells nice (a bit like lavender). I still have loads of Judith Williams products to use up so will not be buying this TSV.

i actually like the day cream. very very nice beats parctically all the other moisturisers that qvc sell

I like the Glory Days moisturiser too and would buy it again (I have lots of creams I must use up first, though). I am also a fan of the Smart Balm for eyes - the texture suits me.

Why's she wearing a hat indoors?

She went straight to the studio to record the video from her other job as a butcher at Morrisons.

Morrisons butchers.jpg

I quite like the moisturiser. I use purity so I don't want the cleanser.
I've used the bomb before & quite liked it.
I've never used the eye cream.

I was really surprised when I used her products. I found them really good. I would say her night cream, eye cream and neck cream are in my top two of products. I expected to hate the products basically because I'm not a fan of LuLu and was thinking she has had surgery so how can she sell beauty products.

i like the products because they dont have irritaing oils and perfumes like liz earle, elemis, decleor et all and they refine the skin. perricone is also lovely

Lulu's Time Bomb 4 Piece Supersize Skincare Heroes Collection
Item Number: 214721
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £5.95

This four-piece collection from Lulu's Time Bomb range serves up a selection of supersized skincare heroes, including the potent Collagen Bomb, Take-Off Time Cleansing Cream, Glory Days Day Cream and Smart Balm Eye Cream. Arm yourself with this fab collection and you'll have everything you need to battle the visible signs of ageing.
Dynamic duo - the Collagen Bomb and Glory Days Day Cream work to help dramatically rehydrate and smooth your complexion, taking your moisturising regime to the next level and giving your complexion a glow.

Supersized savings - all four products come in great-value supersized editions, meaning you can enjoy them for even longer.

Contains:

1 x Take-Off Time Cleansing Cream (200ml; supersize) - engineered with professional microdermabrasion-grade crystals, this effective cleanser gently lifts away that clinging top layer to reveal fresh, smooth, glowing skin beneath. It contains no drying surfactants or harsh detergents so your skin is left moist and dewy
1 x Glory Days Day Cream (100ml; supersize) - a 4-in-1 multi-tasker that moisturises, primes, tightens and brightens your skin to leave it smooth, dewy and an ideal canvas for make-up. Formulated with high levels of Borage Oil, a powerful blend of glucose and white flower oils plus hyaluronic acid complex
1 x Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel (50ml; supersize) - designed to counteract environmental effects on your skin to create a fuller, firmer and smoother-looking complexion, this potent combination of skin-boosting ingredients is highly charged with collagen and formulated especially for women aged over 30
1 x Smart Balm Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) - helps combat the appearance of fine lines, thinning skin and tired-looking eyes. Enriched with a blend of omega-6 essential fatty acids and a combination of yeast extracts and botanicals

How to use:

Take-Off Time Cleansing Cream:

Apply with fingers and gently massage both morning and evening
Wash off with warm water or remove with a damp pad or cloth
Finish by rinsing with water

Glory Days Day Cream:

Smooth over the whole face in gentle upwards motions
This cream is quickly absorbed and make-up can be applied almost immediately if desired

Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel:

Smooth one to two pumps worth of product evenly over your face, and neck if desired
Can be used both morning and evening

Smart Balm Eye Cream:

Using your fingertip apply all around the eye area, under the eye, at the corners and on the brow bone

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214721

I would love to try the cleanser.

I've used the cleanser, it's ok, nothing special.

Watching the presentation of the hair products this morning can I ask what has the stylist got on his head?:mysmilie_17:

the problem with glycolic and abrasive caensers is thaey cant be used round the eyes so you need an eyemakeup remover but this kit looks tempting

Latest posts

Back