Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 10/04/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu also reads from a script - always hidden behind those bl..dy great flower heads she has permanently on the table !!! And as for being "fabulous" - (you mean apart from the blotchy face) well lets face it ladies, - who cant look like that ? Seriously, get yourself a modern choppy haircut, wear trendy nipped in jackets (not long tops that cover the bum & tum), throw on the junky jewellery (lose weight if necessary), and I guarantee ANYONE could look as good if not better than Marie Laurie !!! Its not rocket science or face creams !

And as for 'Dr Joe' - is it my imagination or is dear Lulu beginning to sound like Joan Collins ????????

Well it's a Yes from me! Gone for this auto and first Q order in many moons. The face cocktail has hylauronic acid in it so I'm hoping it works in a similar way to Judith Williams hylauronic serum. I loved that but it's too expensive by itself and comes in 15ml teeny tiny bottles whereas the Timebomb is a 100ml bottle. The face cream is not my fave product in the ra,rnge but I'm happy to use it and I love the eyecream and cleanser. Used most of the brands from Q and would quite happily recommend Timebomb and Decleor; and Tmebomb is just about the only skin care range that has TSVs of this price rather than 60squid!

Well it's a Yes from me! Gone for this auto and first Q order in many moons. The face cocktail has hylauronic acid in it so I'm hoping it works in a similar way to Judith Williams hylauronic serum. I loved that but it's too expensive by itself and comes in 15ml teeny tiny bottles whereas the Timebomb is a 100ml bottle. The face cream is not my fave product in the ra,rnge but I'm happy to use it and I love the eyecream and cleanser. Used most of the brands from Q and would quite happily recommend Timebomb and Decleor; and Tmebomb is just about the only skin care range that has TSVs of this price rather than 60squid!

Have gone for it too, on auto. I agree it is a good price for what you are getting, the price a TSV should be. Elemis/Decleor/Gat are just ridiculously priced these days, but then something has to pay for all the adverts/store staff etc.

I've gone for it on autodelivery. I need a new day moisturiser as have nearly run out of alpha h. It'll cost me nearly £30 with postage to get a new alpha h day moisturiser as it's not in any good value kits at the moment. I therefore thought I'd give this a try for another tenner delivered. The day cream (and the night cream) get really good reviews - average 4.5* and some products are award winners. I give some clout to the fact that it's made by the creators of frizz ease as that's a major breakthrough of the last couple of decades in the beauty industry so I reckon it's worth a go.

I won't be trying it . I remember not long after her range was launched on QVC, she actually admitted to having had stuff done to her face but wasn't going down that road any longer. I must admit she was quite brave saying so , but not a great promotion for her products so I won't ever be tempted to try any.

It beggars belief seeing Lulu endorse skincare. I also notice she would be a joy for a behavioural psychologist to watch whilst Lulu is on air - scratching her face, touching her nose, stuttering, whenever lulu is asked such questions as "what made you venture into skincare?..." or "why does it have these ingredients?..." Quite simply, she knows absolutely nothing and is doing it ONLY for the money. Furthermore it is a kick in the wrinkly face to all the people at home who think their face will end up as tight (dermabrasion) plump (Radiesse) and wrinkle free (Fractional Laser repair) as Lulu's.

It served her well to stay friends with her ex-husband John Frieda, it seems. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure she would be back in the Freemans catalogue modelling kaftans!

JRE you talk a lot of sense ! This skincare has got sod all to do with her mixing her potions together - does she really think we are that gullible ??? They may just as well have put Mr Blobby as a figurehead - at least he's the same colour pink !!!!

Ok lets go for it..............

Does...
Lulu get her skincare range done to her own preference
Andrea sit and draw her jewellery range
Lulu draw her own jewellery range
VB cut out all her own dress patterns
Trinn & Suz ditto

NO they bl....d dont, and I for one do not fall for the marketing of any of them.

Each to their own personal choice of skincare but I find it incredible that Lulu can sit in front of TV cameras spouting her "knowledge" of ingredients, etc. and lead us to believe that her looks are due totally to the products! I'll never forget the first time she appeared with the range because when AY asked her about the products she had to fluff her descriptions....it was obvious she knew absolutely nothing!

Each to their own personal choice of skincare but I find it incredible that Lulu can sit in front of TV cameras spouting her "knowledge" of ingredients, etc. and lead us to believe that her looks are due totally to the products! I'll never forget the first time she appeared with the range because when AY asked her about the products she had to fluff her descriptions....it was obvious she knew absolutely nothing!

I'm not being catty but I've met her and close up her skin is nothing special. She was lovely but all I mean is she is selling a myth as she looks much better on tv then in the flesh. Her look is largely helped by her trendy clothes, modern hair style & youthful bangles etc. Her skin is not a miracle.

Whilst I'm on...two other things

1) JF- I like the halter neck top with bra straps showing. Did Glenn pick that trend???
2) who is JF to tell us about eye cream?????

Although I've never met her I totally agree with your comments MK about her trendy clothes, etc. which are going to help towards that youthful appearance. Obviously I can't comment on the condition of her skin but would just like to say....isn't the right lighting a wonderful thing? :wink:

Well spotted Miss-sharp-eyed-kat! re: JF visible bra strap

I truly thought it was a geometric-style top :smirk:

HOW IRONIC that its professor Lulu is telling the viewer 'facial muscles turn into fat' Of course she is the authority on this false statement.. why? because the no1 thing that causes facial atrophy of muscles is Botox. The effect happens because the botox causes facial inactivity. Facial muscle regarding general ageing does not turn to fat.

Goodness me.

Last edited:
Why does JF say she uses everything from every flippin range when you can't possibly do that. As for AY using seven layers of the serum that is surely overloading the skin Blahhh. I was very tempted to get the TSV to try the eye and new cocktail but sat on my hands.

Lulu also reads from a script - always hidden behind those bl..dy great flower heads she has permanently on the table !!! And as for being "fabulous" - (you mean apart from the blotchy face) well lets face it ladies, - who cant look like that ? Seriously, get yourself a modern choppy haircut, wear trendy nipped in jackets (not long tops that cover the bum & tum), throw on the junky jewellery (lose weight if necessary), and I guarantee ANYONE could look as good if not better than Marie Laurie !!! Its not rocket science or face creams !

And as for 'Dr Joe' - is it my imagination or is dear Lulu beginning to sound like Joan Collins ????????

Most of them do the script thing though don't they - Lizzie Earle and her Mini Me wannabe whatever she's called both do for defo, they just all try and hide the cards behind stuff so you don't realise.

Have gone for it too, on auto. I agree it is a good price for what you are getting, the price a TSV should be. Elemis/Decleor/Gat are just ridiculously priced these days, but then something has to pay for all the adverts/store staff etc.

It's a good price for what you get if you believe all the hype - I don't. It's all just pots of goo that may or may not smell nice. I've tried all kinds and have gone back to good old Nivea. My skin is absolutely no better or worse for it whatsoever. It's £2.00 for a whacking great tub that'll probably last me 12 months. :up:

No i am not getting it but it does get good reviews. How starstruck is AY when lulu is on, she has tried to glam up and is wearing all Lu's jewellery god lover her i have never seen anyone on Q creep so much :giggle:

Oh I don't know, I think Catherine Huntley sucking up to the other Lulu would give AY a run for her money in the sucking up stakes!

Let me start by saying I've never tried Lulu's range so can't compare, but I've recently been trying a lot of Marks & Spencer own brand ranges from their beauty hall and had some great buys. I've recently been using their Forumula Skin Care; I had one of their sample packs to try and really liked it and have already bought in full sizes. They have a lovely fresh light scent, feel really nice to apply and leave my skin feeling lovely and soft, and the day cream in particular makes a good base for my makeup. And M&S brand beauty/household/toiletry products are certified cruelty free.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Form...031&pf_rd_p=321381387&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

I agree with Tristar. Dr Joe was good as he didn't fill his talk about the products with carp. An unassuming guy who put the info across well. He was the reason I went for it actually.
Well, very pleased I did go for it...received this morning - less than 48hrs after ordering - well done on this occasion to both QVC and Hermes! I like the textures and am pleased.
BTW, no mention of Lulu on any packaging or from what I can see from flicking through the pamphlet.

Latest posts

Back