Lulu - TSV - 06/01/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Lulu's Time Bomb TSV on Tuesday 6th January.

Thanks for that Tabatha. I wonder what will be in it? obviously skincare but maybe her perfume, Time, i have wanted to try her range so this TSV might be a goer for me. Linda

I think I may give it a try, even though I was going to have a QVC-free January if possible! (I'm weakening already and we haven't even got past Christmas yet!). I spotted her Time fragrance and would like to try it but couldn't justify a big bottle for myself with all the expense of Christmas - easy pay might have swung it. Fingers crossed that there will be a sample of perfume included if not a full bottle.

I think I may give it a try, even though I was going to have a QVC-free January if possible! (I'm weakening already and we haven't even got past Christmas yet!). I spotted her Time fragrance and would like to try it but couldn't justify a big bottle for myself with all the expense of Christmas - easy pay might have swung it. Fingers crossed that there will be a sample of perfume included if not a full bottle.

I got a sample of her perfume in the try me kit - it went straight in the bin!

I got a sample of her perfume in the try me kit - it went straight in the bin!

There are 7 rave reviews on the QVC website but fragrance is such a personal thing. Why did it go into the bin Tinkerbell? Was it really strong? I don't want to make a mistake with perfume buying as it's something I've done in the past. I seem to have an allergy to strong perfume but love light florals. When perfume is being sold they don't use sensible descriptions it is all sales patter and image.

There are 7 rave reviews on the QVC website but fragrance is such a personal thing. Why did it go into the bin Tinkerbell? Was it really strong? I don't want to make a mistake with perfume buying as it's something I've done in the past. I seem to have an allergy to strong perfume but love light florals. When perfume is being sold they don't use sensible descriptions it is all sales patter and image.

TBH I'm not much good at describing perfumes! I wouldn't say it was floral but I don't know what I'd call it I just know I didn't like it. I'm sorry I'm not being of much use!

I'm sorry I'm not being of much use!
Yes, you should be ashamed of yourself, I've come here and done a search for Lulu's Time edt cos of the great reviews on the website, I thought I'd order it on the 3EP offer they've sent me, seein' as how I can't afford by beloved Chanel No22 (haven't found a sub yet :( ).

Then you go and spoil it all :D

clemenzina (having to type very hard with faulty kyboard, E's gon wrong)

Possible TSV details.

226850 - Lulu - 5 Piece Skincare Essentials Collection
£47.75 + £4.45

This kit contains :
1 x 45ml Glory Days
1 x 30ml Youth Juice
1 x 12ml Smart Balm Eye cream
1 x 12ml Blast to the Past Dermabrassion
1 x 30ml Mini Hand Cream
1 x Silver Bag

I did think i might give the range a try but I don't think so at that price.

Although it's still saying sold out, the price has now changed to £39.84 + £4.45

I got this email 2 days ago but have never bought Lulu stuff and thought someone else would have posted this but I dont think the email contains anything that you dont already know

Looking fabulous isn't a choice in my job - it's a necessity! So I've been careful in using the absolute best products and want to pass my secrets on to you.

My 5-Piece Skincare Essentials Collection is the Today's Special Value on Tuesday 6th January. The collection is packed with Time Bomb bestsellers, to give you the soft, dewy skin that keeps you looking younger.

I've included the bestseller, Youth Juice Secret Oil, which will help replace your skin's moisture with comforting olive, kukui, avocado and jojoba oils. I'm also launching a brand new product to help with the battle to look younger.

Arm yourself with the necessary weapons to wage your own personal war against ageing and tune in on Tuesday 6th January at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 11am, 4pm, 7pm, and 10pm to claim your Skincare Essential Collection. Hope to see you then...

Lulu's 5 Piece Skincare Essentials Collection
Item Number: 226850
QVC Price £47.75
Today's Special Value Price £39.84
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Discover Lulu's fantastic skincare range with this five-piece Essentials Collection. Together, these pampering products will help to combat the early signs of ageing with their plumping, firming and hydrating formulations. It features the best-selling Glory Days Day Cream (45ml), Youth Juice Secret Oil (60ml) and Smart Balm Eye Cream (12ml) - all in full sizes. You'll also receive Blast to the Past Dermabrasion cream (12ml) and brand new Hand to Hand Combat Hand Cream (30ml). All the products are suitable for all skin types and are used by Lulu herself.

Lulu's 5 Piece Skincare Essentials Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.84
QVC Price £47.75
Item Number 226850
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Discover Lulu's fantastic skincare range with this five-piece Essentials Collection. Together, these pampering products will help to combat the early signs of ageing with their plumping, firming and hydrating formulations. It features the best-selling Glory Days Day Cream (45ml), Youth Juice Secret Oil (60ml) and Smart Balm Eye Cream (12ml) - all in full sizes. You'll also receive Blast to the Past Dermabrasion cream (12ml) and brand new Hand to Hand Combat Hand Cream (30ml). All the products are suitable for all skin types and are used by Lulu herself.

Thanks SCW and Sazza. Normally I might have been tempted but as I'm still wading my way through Decleor, Elemis and Liz Earle, I'm going to be sensible for once! Lulu does look absolutely amazing though for someone who has just turned 60.

Any views on this Lulu stuff? I like the look of it, but am predisposed against it because I find her so irritating...

I wonder just how much of the "looking good at 60" is actually down to Lulu's Skincare Range and not the amount of botox she's had?!! :33:

Have to agree with you Satis - I find her irritating too and soooooooooo full of herself.

Any views on this Lulu stuff? I like the look of it, but am predisposed against it because I find her so irritating...

I got the try me kit and I like the face creams, although I'm not sure the Glory Days would be rich enough for me whilst its this cold (perfect for spring / summer though). It does leave you with a really nice healthy glow and Lulu is right when she says it doesn't grab at make-up. I really liked the eye balm and apply throughout the day when I remember. Didn't try the dermabrasion as I have rosacea.

Haven't tried the Youth Juice. Didn't get on with her cleanser - dried my skin out.

I am being tempted by the TSV but remeber when she first appeared with the range she did not appear to have a clue about what was in the products. I am not sure her looks are down to the products so I have steared clear till now.

Latest posts

Back