Lulu Time Bomb TSV - 1st July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think she is looking a bit puffy for the tsv launch - was referring to the cleanser as the night cream at one point! I'm sure that she has got a bit of a trout pout going on.

She sure has...sorry but how can Alison sit there and lie like that. Maybe the range helps skin but it is not what is giving Lulu her look. She has to be having fillers of some type...she has that puffy look you see other celebs have.

I have huge affection for Lulu as one of our national treasures, but her face just looks a little bit "wrong" doesn't it?

It's such a shame. :-(

It must be hard for AY to go on with someone to flog their lotions and potions when clearly that persons beauty regime goes way beyond yoga and a regular skincare routine.

I don't think "pillowface" celebs do themselves any favours, but I do understand the temptation.

There was a big ~plug~ for this in the Daily Express the other Saturday..I watched all of 2 minutes of the tsv this morning and turned over..couldn't stand all that acclaimed skin knowledge she has picked up..wow!:cheeky:..I recall her first time outing on it..she hadn't got a clue!!!! ..Am sure I read that she was once married to a big time plastic surgeon..?? :thinking2: Meowwwww! :giggle:

daydreamer

There was a big ~plug~ for this in the Daily Express the other Saturday..I watched all of 2 minutes of the tsv this morning and turned over..couldn't stand all that acclaimed skin knowledge she has picked up..wow!:cheeky:..I recall her first time outing on it..she hadn't got a clue!!!! ..Am sure I read that she was once married to a big time plastic surgeon..?? :thinking2: Meowwwww! :giggle:

daydreamer

As far as i am aware LuLu has not been marriedto a plastic surgeon are you thinking ofVictoria Principal perhaps? Yes I do agree she looks a bit puffy but I remember her in the late 60's she always had cheeks like a chipmonk and dreadful skin

Was watching the repeat this AM and I thought her face looked odd. Trout pout, but her eyes, when she smiled, looked like Joan Rivers' eyes. But maybe I am imagining it...

Was watching the repeat this AM and I thought her face looked odd. Trout pout, but her eyes, when she smiled, looked like Joan Rivers' eyes. But maybe I am imagining it...

Me too Concordia, watched it while I was doing my Sarah Chapman/Gatineau routine this morning! I agree with you, I thought Lulu looked most odd. Her face would never inspire me to buy any of her products.

It's really strange we are all thinking Lulu's face looks odd having watched the TSV launch.
Wonder why since she's been on lots previously but it's never struck me so much as watching the repeat this morning ?

:flower:

She ahs not been on for a little while so it is possible she has had something done in that time.

i haven't been tempted enough to try them, but i've always wondered whether they are any good. what do you actually think about the skincare range?
some people look old because they are old; no cream can make huge difference and this is the case with lulu. if i ever got at her age, i would be lucky to afford her looks to present any skincare products, let alone my own range.

What a hypocrite Ali Young is.
She "outs" all the models that have had facial work and refuses to have them on skin care shows,yet she schmoozes round Lulu constantly praising her youthful looks when it is clear she has had a lot of help from the surgeons or botox etc
I will not buy Lulu's range because she misleads the customer.
If she just admitted she'd had help to maintain her looks I would have far more respect for her and what she had to say.
Lulu's face looks odd,she surely doesn't think we wouldn't notice.:thinking2:

The only thing I've ever heard her with Alison say that she said she'd had botox but doesn't do it anymore as she wants expression and movement to her face.

:wave2:

Oh dear, I left the room and a child decides to post on my behalf! About 6 internet pages open and a word document as well!

So so so glad you have explained that.
I thought I wasn't up to speed yet again and had google searched for some help.

:giggle:

I tried her fragrancy as someone here sorry I forgot who was saying it was nice, I bought as it was on easy pay earlier in the year and I must say I lkie it very much.
I dont believe the speil about her skin as remeber her having bad skin in her early years. I might of been tempted if the TSV had been cheaper to try it.

Latest posts

Back