Lulu in the Bake Off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Don't know if anyone else is watching, really funny with Dame Edna, but seeing Lulu without all the Q camera tricks her skin isn't great. Joanna Lumley, who doesn't flog skin care looks no older although she is. Lulu's facial skin is quite bumpy & her arms look worse than many her age
But my, how competitive she is! The others are having fun & a laugh...not her!

Theres something slightly odd about Lulu's face its certainly isnt "au naturel" :mysmilie_12:

I wish QVC would broadcast in HD. I did chuckle though when her star bake was a cake marking 50 yrs since the release of Shout. Oh and she said she couldn't make pastry because her mother always used frozen pastry. Really?? Has frozen pastry been around that long?

Dame Edna was robbed, her opera house was genius! :cake: :mysmilie_46: :mysmilie_17:

I cant be the only one who is sick to high heaven of reading about 'celebrities' continually doing the rounds of reality tv. (I NEVER watch)
Time and again the same desperate faces all pitch up to sit in a house doing nothing (Phil Tufnell), sit in the jungle doing nothing (Phil Tufnell), have egos higher than the ski slopes they jump off (Phil Tufnell), get taught to dance free of charge (Phil Tufnell), and now embarrassingly admit they cant cook in their old age. Its not funny, its pathetic. AND obscenely get paid for it all.

I cant be the only one who is sick to high heaven of reading about 'celebrities' continually doing the rounds of reality tv. (I NEVER watch)
Time and again the same desperate faces all pitch up to sit in a house doing nothing (Phil Tufnell), sit in the jungle doing nothing (Phil Tufnell), have egos higher than the ski slopes they jump off (Phil Tufnell), get taught to dance free of charge (Phil Tufnell), and now embarrassingly admit they cant cook in their old age. Its not funny, its pathetic. AND obscenely get paid for it all.

Yeah i do get what you mean , the amount these so called celebrities get paid for these shows its absolutely ridiculous however people watch them so while that's happening it will continue. I mean Katie Price was reportedly paid £500,000 for less than 2 weeks in the BB house, Talk about pathetic!!

I guess only good thing about the Bake off is that it was in aid of Comic Relief ( how much money is actually raised by it is another thing) unlike the likes of Strictly, Big Brother, Im a Celebrity etc.

Yes, I did watch and thought the same, very lumpy and rough looking skin. QVC and the wonders of the golden light, would make the back end of a bus soft glowing and smooth.:mysmilie_46:

Autumn Strictly has never given any money to charity, its just a entertainment show.

The show was entertaining, they all looked like they were enjoying themselves. As for Lulu's mishap with the eggs in her pastry, Joanna Lumley mistaking coffee for cocoa was arguably dafter - one sniff would have given that away. Under pressure in the kitchen I'm sure many will make errors they wouldn't normally make; despite being a reasonable baker myself I know I've messed up on occasion through misreading a recipe or grabbing the wrong ingredient in haste!

Dame Edna was great though, should get her on Q, liven things up.
Loved resorting to getting the cookie out of the tin with wire cutters...brilliant!

Oh yes, Dame Edna presenting either beauty, fashion or kitchen hours on QVC would be hilarious

Yes, I did watch and thought the same, very lumpy and rough looking skin. QVC and the wonders of the golden light, would make the back end of a bus soft glowing and smooth.:mysmilie_46:

Autumn Strictly has never given any money to charity, its just a entertainment show.

Up until about 2/3 years ago all the money from the voting phone calls from Strictly went to CIN.

Yeah i do get what you mean , the amount these so called celebrities get paid for these shows its absolutely ridiculous however people watch them so while that's happening it will continue. I mean Katie Price was reportedly paid £500,000 for less than 2 weeks in the BB house, Talk about pathetic!!

I guess only good thing about the Bake off is that it was in aid of Comic Relief ( how much money is actually raised by it is another thing) unlike the likes of Strictly, Big Brother, Im a Celebrity etc.

Don't get me wrong ...I usually accept the winners ....I have my faves and I don't always pick the winner .....but I am still totally bewildered about KP ...winning cbb ....I've never felt it was rigged before .....but ........now I have lost faith in the whole lot .....she is so sordid .....sorry but ....what on earth is goi g on with the British psyche .....yes I admire her how she copes with her lad Harvey ...Lord knows I would not wish this on anybody ....but sordid sordid details of goodness knows what ...I love a laugh and a dirty joke as much as anybody .....Please somebody help me out here ....tell me I'm getting old and out of touch or something .......please!

Don't get me wrong ...I usually accept the winners ....I have my faves and I don't always pick the winner .....but I am still totally bewildered about KP ...winning cbb ....I've never felt it was rigged before .....but ........now I have lost faith in the whole lot .....she is so sordid .....sorry but ....what on earth is goi g on with the British psyche .....yes I admire her how she copes with her lad Harvey ...Lord knows I would not wish this on anybody ....but sordid sordid details of goodness knows what ...I love a laugh and a dirty joke as much as anybody .....Please somebody help me out here ....tell me I'm getting old and out of touch or something .......please!

i liked katy p but agree some of the detail re her love life was far too explicit. however i think it was a vote for a normal person given the amount of awful characters that was in the house

i liked katy p but agree some of the detail re her love life was far too explicit. however i think it was a vote for a normal person given the amount of awful characters that was in the house

Well cheggars for me was a choice but ....who is normal in that business .....and even Callum after telling P Hilton what he thought of him and although I hate the word he used ...I had to agree ....I think I must just be getting old lol ...I need to own it or something lol ( grew up with cheggars ...remember him on multicoloured swap shop lol ...he was 19 ....gawd I was 12 .....Somthat makes Noel Edmunds accent :mysmilie_17:

wathched this on catch dame edna was fabulous. me and my sister many moons ago watched her at the strand theatre it was a night i will never forget.. she picked on us calling us paupers because we were in the cheap seats in the upper circle. magic!

Latest posts

Back