Lulu Guinness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh yes, I see what you mean, I like it as it looks like a good every day bag, I haven't got one of those, yet! I do like the Franka but it is a heavy bag, the wanda is nice and light though x
I have the larger one. It is a super bag for travelling, since it is light, you can throw in quite a lot in. It closes very securely and do not have gaps, so nothing can fall out. I lost my treasured silver Harlequin Parker pen through the gap of my Radley bag. And once I lost my Estee Lauder perfume wand through another handbag.
If you take a smart bag to work, it will be ideal too:happy:

Hiya,

yup, I have several Ruthies, and they are great as everyday bags.

She does seem to have discontinued the shape at the moment tho, which is a shame.

I was umming and aahing today over a Missoni scarf on Cocosa today, but wasn't actually "in love" with any pattern they had, so decided to save my pennies.

Cheers,
karen

I love the Ruthie. I have it in Mink and it is great for travelling, lots of room and very light.

Oh dear... I think the handbag gene must have passed me by. Ditto the high heeled shoe gene - I can't abide them. Needless to say I'm a great disappointment to my little girl, who would love to have loads of them to play dressing up!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back