Lulu Guinness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have 6 LG bags - two purchased full price and four massively in the sale. Two london bags,one small Jenny, one large Jenny, a Franka and a Wanda!! I am quite bonkers though....PS I do not have any kids either, but I do have three furry dependants, so I should be more responsible than that and i am on a self imposed handbag curfew as I need to get a grip!

Last edited:
I think everyone should treat themselves if you can and ENJOY it. It really is a great pick-me-up when you make that very special purchase:heart:

I think everyone should treat themselves if you can and ENJOY it. It really is a great pick-me-up when you make that very special purchase:heart:

I've decided that this year instead of waste my money on alot of cheap bags, I'm going to make do with what I have and instead get a money box for my new handbag account! I'm going to put some cash by each month and at the end of the year I'm going to treat myself to an expensive bag! I have my eye on a nice traditional Mulberry bag that I can use year after year! Wish me luck folks (I will need it!) lol x

I've decided that this year instead of waste my money on alot of cheap bags, I'm going to make do with what I have and instead get a money box for my new handbag account! I'm going to put some cash by each month and at the end of the year I'm going to treat myself to an expensive bag! I have my eye on a nice traditional Mulberry bag that I can use year after year! Wish me luck folks (I will need it!) lol x

If you weaken get back on here and we will give you a proverbial kick up the backside. Just imagine the satisfaction at the end of each day to have stayed strong, you can do it.

Good luck Lulu! I may even join you, I would absolutely die for a Mulberry satchel!! The last 'cheap' bag I bought was £30 from Next, about 2 months ago, and it's falling apart already :angry: So yeah, I think I may pinch your idea, buy myself a nice money box to make it more special :giggle:

http://www.honeypotgifts.co.uk/moneypots_misc.htm (I must have that bag!!)

Last edited:
I have 6 LG bags - two purchased full price and four massively in the sale. Two london bags,one small Jenny, one large Jenny, a Franka and a Wanda!! I am quite bonkers though....PS I do not have any kids either, but I do have three furry dependants, so I should be more responsible than that and i am on a self imposed handbag curfew as I need to get a grip!

A girl after my own heart!! I forgot about my 2 furry princesses :mysmilie_515::mysmilie_515:, but I am sure I can persuade hubby to pay for their upkeep should I become bankrupt and engulfed in LG bags!!

PS - I love my large Jenny!! What colours do you have? I have asked Santa for the cream from the LG site, a make up bag and the red lips wallet :rock::heart::taphead:

Capirossi, I have a pink lips large Jenny and a black small one. I loved the lips straight away. I hope Santa brings you everything especially the wallet! I think zip around purses are the best and that wallet is so lovely.

I bought an LG bag about 6 pr 7 years ago while I was in London, I have used ot to death and it still looks fabulous. Was quite amazed when she appeared on QVC and knowing the quality of her bags I had no hesitation in ordering one - it was nowhere near of the same high standard and was packed up and returned the day after I received it.

I have also thought the same about B&W, I have some pieces I bought years and years ago from the shop, they were way superior to the tat he sells on QVC nowadays.

Cant help thinking that the products they make mass quantities of (for QVC perhaps) are not manufactured in the same way - contracted out and just labelled up maybe?

ASOS have a few bags with good discounts at the moment plus 10% delayed15102 code. I have just ordered the black quilted lips bag in black i have been eyeing up for a while. Also like the sparkle black small satchel.

Latest posts

Back