Lulu Guinness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The last TSV was priced at about £180 and sold out at midnight so, love her bags or hate them, people want them.

I wonder how many they had. I wouldn't buy at that price but QVC must be making enough out of them or they wouldn't have LG as a TSV.

I wonder how many they had. I wouldn't buy at that price but QVC must be making enough out of them or they wouldn't have LG as a TSV.

My guess is that the plan is always for her to sell out within the hour so that they can run OTOs the rest of the day. I've noticed that they tend do this when they have themed gem/jewellery days - sell out by 10am at the very latest, then all the shows have OTOs.

to say that lulu guiness stuff looks cheap and twee is an understatement...
a good example of just buying some stuff from the far east and slapping a label on it....
i will not need the f.a.r.t.s help with this range gross!!:cash:

I do not think that the bi-polar is a issue at all, but heavens the women is nuts for making that overpriced stuff!
If she did not have the name I really wonder if she would have managed to break into the "fashion access." world. There are many talented young designers, who make better bags, and do not have the koodos LG brings.

Just saw the picture of her dressed in the pink dress, well: I rest my case!!!
Still, give her credit she must laugh all the way to the bank.

fab!!!!!! :cool2:

yep its back with new added colours of aubergine and putty beige

Lulu Guinness Wanda Patent Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 143457
QVC Price £220.00
Today's Special Value Price £179.43
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Glam up your outfit with this chic shoulder bag from Lulu Guinness. The Wanda bag has been specially created for QVC customers and is the perfect statement accessory. It boasts an array of stylish designer details, including Lulu's signature lip-print lining and a detachable lip-shaped mirror charm so you can check your make-up on the go. The bag is big enough to use for work, travel or going out. Choose from four classic colours: Aubergine, Putty Beige, Red or Black. It measures about 43cm x 27cm x 13cm (17" x 10.5" x 5").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.143457

I am safe and so is my CC

Hi :hi:,

Putty beige sounds so appealing......not! It was gross the last time and will be so again, so I don't need any help to resist this TSV. :whew2:

I am in a no-buy zone until after my holidays at the end of August, as I want to spoil my grandchildren on holiday :sun: and so I am saving my money for that! Ice-cream, sweeties, pool squirters, blow up croc for the pool, new costume each, miriad Tshirts and more sweeties....these things don't come cheap!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hi :hi:,

Putty beige sounds so appealing......not! It was gross the last time and will be so again, so I don't need any help to resist this TSV. :whew2:

I am in a no-buy zone until after my holidays at the end of August, as I want to spoil my grandchildren on holiday :sun: and so I am saving my money for that! Ice-cream, sweeties, pool squirters, blow up croc for the pool, new costume each, miriad Tshirts and more sweeties....these things don't come cheap!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

So does this mean no Honora then ? :cheeky:

Fraid so!

So does this mean no Honora then ? :cheeky:

Yes, I am afraid it does.........I am so envious of you being able to watch Ralph all day and buy the fabulous TSV on the day......:envy:

However, I will be on my hols in the sunshine with my family, so I will be O.K.

:wave2::wave2::wave2:

Yes, I am afraid it does.........I am so envious of you being able to watch Ralph all day and buy the fabulous TSV on the day......:envy:

However, I will be on my hols in the sunshine with my family, so I will be O.K.

:wave2::wave2::wave2:

There might be an internet cafe nearby.....:devil:

BakerGirl you are soooooo naughty. But well done for your cunningness.(is that a word?)

At a guess, a plastic tote decorated with a huge sequinned lobster and costing £999, but the good news is it's on 3 x easipay. :rock: Get a couple to put away for Xmas prezzies. :tongue2: :pPC:
Don't think there's someone I dislike that much!
eek.gif
:lol1:
Thank you:clapping:

I don’t care for QVC propaganda, or whatever z list celebrity is seen wearing something. IMO the bags are sh*te trashy patent ‘lady of the night’ tat.:drunk::puke: Sorry for being cruel, but that’s what I think.:hi::rock:

So Katy ‘I don't even know your name, it doesn't matter, you're my experimental game, just human nature’ Perry has a Lulu bag, wow wee, not really surprising when you consider her image.:cash:

Is it cruel to find Lulu’s dress funny, it reminds of the hungry hippo game.:giggle::grin:

Apparently they're wheeling out the last TSV for tomorrow's TSV - they're not even bothering to come up with a new design! That's really shoddy...

yep its back with new added colours of aubergine and putty beige

Lulu Guinness Wanda Patent Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 143457
QVC Price £220.00
Today's Special Value Price £179.43
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Glam up your outfit with this chic shoulder bag from Lulu Guinness. The Wanda bag has been specially created for QVC customers and is the perfect statement accessory. It boasts an array of stylish designer details, including Lulu's signature lip-print lining and a detachable lip-shaped mirror charm so you can check your make-up on the go. The bag is big enough to use for work, travel or going out. Choose from four classic colours: Aubergine, Putty Beige, Red or Black. It measures about 43cm x 27cm x 13cm (17" x 10.5" x 5").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.143457

Putty Beige - sounds lovely! *sarcasm* An absolute must have! Especially at that price - super bargain! *more sarcasm*

I am just hoping they sell out stupidly quick again so they can have a GHD OTO.

LMAO!!! I knew it reminded me of something - you have just hit the nail on the head! :giggle:
Or is it Barney the dinosaur.:giggle: I wouldn't be surprised if it is an expensive designer dress, she probably added the eyes to be quirky.

Latest posts

Back