Lulu Guinness TSV 21/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
I see from the TV guide there is a LG Tsv on Sunday 21st April, I wonder what she has in store for us this time, something good hopefully!! And Kipling have one the same week, completely different ranges I know but I like bags from both brands, so one is sure to tempt me!

Please let it not be a "QVC special"; just treat us to a classic bag in fabulous colours...did someone mention a cobalt franka, Letz-be-avenue? That would be perfect!

Jude xx

How about being a "mini" bag - phone, lipstick, card kind of size - over the body strap and about £60. That would do me. Yes I know, very selfish but I don't have a need for these huge bags as I travel light on a night out and a body strap is essential so I don't lose it/get it stolen.

Many thanks for the info SCW, not sure it's for me though, the lips look a bit too big on it for me, but thanks for putting me out of my misery as I was dying to know what this was going to be x

I quite like the red/pink combination in her other bags but this is too similar in shape to the Audrey DH gave me for Christmas http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guiness-A...=105213-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-19-_-105213 I wasn't sure about the big lips (Hercule Poirot tash) clasp but I've got used to it now and it's the perfect sized bag for me for everyday use.

I'm not going to buy this so any OTO info would be gratefully received!

Jude xx

You know how some makes are now shoving HUGE logos on things so that people will pay over the odds to be obviously seen in a designer brand? Well, that's what this reminds me of... Designed for the "brand flasher" rather than those that have always bought for the quirky less obvious styles.

Indeed! I tend to wear the lips clasp towards my body rather than on show.

Jude xx

S
Indeed! I tend to wear the lips clasp towards my body rather than on show.
xx

Jude, I like the one your DH gave you... It's a more traditional shape, the size of the lips compared to the bag is not as pronounced and your straps are leather not chain like the TSV... With your one, "less is more". Whereas the TSV has too much going on which is not to my taste.

Well I was in two minds, it's not a style I'd be immediately drawn to but I gave it a fair road test (he bought it from Q) after which I didn't want to swap it for another one. Maybe when it shown in the flesh the TSV will look better.

Jude xx

First post on here...... newly registered after seeing this bag.

Firstly thanks for the info! Much appreciated!

Secondly looks like I'm the only one desperate to get my hands on one.... Love the pink/red option but have two red lulus so should go for a different colour.
Debating white/black/cream and black options.
Black is probably the sensible option but white might sway me as its summer..... decisions decisions!! :)
Is £246 the TSV price?

x

Lulu Guinness Small Eyelet Smooth Leather Annabelle Bag with Chain
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.106555

Item Number: 106555
QVC Price £246.00
P&P £4.95

choice of

black
black/grey
red
red/pink
stone

Hi Doodledonna, welcome! Am a newbie myself. I think £246 is the TSV price. I like these small bags but I don't like the chain straps :-( I do like the pink and red option though!

First post on here...... newly registered after seeing this bag.

Firstly thanks for the info! Much appreciated!

Secondly looks like I'm the only one desperate to get my hands on one.... Love the pink/red option but have two red lulus so should go for a different colour.
Debating white/black/cream and black options.
Black is probably the sensible option but white might sway me as its summer..... decisions decisions!! :)
Is £246 the TSV price?

x

Hi Doodledonna, welcome! Am a newbie myself. I think £246 is the TSV price. I like these small bags but I don't like the chain straps :-( I do like the pink and red option though!

no the £246 is the QVC price and the TSV price will be just below £200

Latest posts

Back