Lulu Guinness TSV 21/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't think I'll be getting this one. I can see at under £200 it's there to get new buyers to the range though. Do you think it's an "especially for QVC" spec bag?

I'd like to see QVC stock more of the Miami range - on 4 EZ pays!

in these days of austerity and uncertanty lulu has decided we should have 2 of these bags

in these days of austerity and uncertanty lulu has decided we should have 2 of these bags

Only 2? Don't be silly, that's only one for you and one for your neighbour......what about an "end-of-year" pressie for the teacher and another for the milkman's wife?! :nod:

I must admit I am not a Lulu fan, although I have seen the odd thing which is interesting. For instance the lips purse, telephone box telephone holder and the quilted lips bag, but would I buy them? No, never.

I don't watch her shows as I find Lulu irritating and for me the prices are crazy, I would rather have that money in the bag!

I've always said I will never buy a LG bag, because I cannot justify spending an exorbitant amount of money on an accessory. My thinking is beginning to become a little more philosophical re finances, however, and I can now see what others like about the bags. Main problem is, I'd be scared stiff to go out in it, in case someone rubbed up against it, or scuffed it. I bought a Tignanello bag at tsv price once, just over £61 incl. postage and that, for me, was the most I've ever spent on a bag. No, don't think I'll be going for a Lulu any time soon.

I've always said I will never buy a LG bag, because I cannot justify spending an exorbitant amount of money on an accessory. My thinking is beginning to become a little more philosophical re finances, however, and I can now see what others like about the bags. Main problem is, I'd be scared stiff to go out in it, in case someone rubbed up against it, or scuffed it. I bought a Tignanello bag at tsv price once, just over £61 incl. postage and that, for me, was the most I've ever spent on a bag. No, don't think I'll be going for a Lulu any time soon.

I've got a couple of tignanello bags but they've shot up in price over the last couple of years and the styles and colours they have now are very dull IMO.

one of the LG bags on yesterday (a white one also in dusky pink)looked exactly the same as the Tig french tote they used to do.Maybe the LG one was a bit bigger.

This TSV didn't do anything for me.I would like to see Lulu G bags in the flesh before I purchased.The chain is not a good option for me as I have scraped the car with one before :mysmilie_465:

Latest posts

Back