Lulu Guinness TSV 16/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh, that TSV bag looks gorgeous. Won't be ordering though as just bought another from ebay just now....naughty me.... told hubby I would not be buying anymore handbags last year after I had a cull and sold them, mind you, I don't have tons of them. Generally speaking, if I have bought another bag then I sell one, but being that a few went last year, then I shall probably not sell anymore. I have added up what I have... LG black patent Franka, LG raspberry pink quilted Jamie, Tignanello Purple leather shoulder, Radley red shoulder and 2 Kiplings - I small black leather and another black canvas cross body one. Have just bought the LG large Annabelle in purple as I really liked the chain detail and the fact that you can wear it either cross body or on the shoulder. I used to mainly have Kipling canvas bags but hubby said they looked too casual and started me off with the red Radley leather shoulder bag for a valentines present a couple of years ago. After then watching LG shows, I fell in love with the Franka and I love it, but have found that since I have suffered with frozen shoulder after neck surgery, wearing shoulder bags was no good so got the small Jamie bag which is cross body and helps to distribute any weight - trouble is the Jamie is ok for summer as it is small so thought maybe the Annabelle would be better for Autumm/winter when I will need to carry brolly and more stuff etc.

it's available online, I've just had an email:
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...nness_priority_purchase&utm_content=Hero_Link

Lulu Guinness Pollyanna quilted lips patent handbag. Smart and stylish, this gorgeous investment piece from Lulu Guinness is made of luxuriously soft patent leather in a choice of five colours, and features a simple clasp fastening, a pair of fixed handles, and a quilted finish incorporating the brand's unmistakeable lip motif. Both timeless and fashionable, you'll cherish this fabulous Pollyanna handbag from Lulu Guinness for years and years.

Only available here - created for QVC to celebrate the brand's 25th anniversary, this beautiful bag combines two quintessential icons of Lulu Guinness design for the first time: the classic Pollyanna shape, with the popular quilted lips fabrication.

Black and red cotton lip-blot printed lining
Inner zip pocket and mobile phone slot
Branding on one side and interior
Bag (h x w x d): 27cm x 32cm x 9cm (11" x 13" x 4")
Handle drop: 23cm (9")

Colour options:

Black
Stone
Navy
Red
Indigo

Behind the brand:
Lulu Guinness OBE is one of the leading ladies of British fashion, and has been internationally recognised for her innovation and style since launching her company in 1989. Her iconic designs and must-have accessories are made from the finest materials and are collected by fashion lovers worldwide.

All measurements are approximate

Lulu Guinness Mid Pollyanna Patent Quilted Lips Handbag

QVC Price: £370.00

Special price:

£307.96

P&P: £6.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £76.99, plus P&P

it's available online, I've just had an email:
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...nness_priority_purchase&utm_content=Hero_Link

Lulu Guinness Pollyanna quilted lips patent handbag. Smart and stylish, this gorgeous investment piece from Lulu Guinness is made of luxuriously soft patent leather in a choice of five colours, and features a simple clasp fastening, a pair of fixed handles, and a quilted finish incorporating the brand's unmistakeable lip motif. Both timeless and fashionable, you'll cherish this fabulous Pollyanna handbag from Lulu Guinness for years and years.

Only available here - created for QVC to celebrate the brand's 25th anniversary, this beautiful bag combines two quintessential icons of Lulu Guinness design for the first time: the classic Pollyanna shape, with the popular quilted lips fabrication.

Black and red cotton lip-blot printed lining
Inner zip pocket and mobile phone slot
Branding on one side and interior
Bag (h x w x d): 27cm x 32cm x 9cm (11" x 13" x 4")
Handle drop: 23cm (9")

Colour options:

Black
Stone
Navy
Red
Indigo

Behind the brand:
Lulu Guinness OBE is one of the leading ladies of British fashion, and has been internationally recognised for her innovation and style since launching her company in 1989. Her iconic designs and must-have accessories are made from the finest materials and are collected by fashion lovers worldwide.

All measurements are approximate

Lulu Guinness Mid Pollyanna Patent Quilted Lips Handbag

QVC Price: £370.00

Special price:

£307.96

P&P: £6.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £76.99, plus P&P

been there since i posted it yesterday though thats proberbly to kill the stock early

Oh well I`ve done it now, I put the black one in my basket last night and slept on it and looked at it several times since and in a blaze of madness I have just placed my order.

Am giggling at all you ladies caving in! Am also jealous, ha ha. You're tempting me. Keep looking at the black and thinking it looks practical, robust and even big enough for work. But the red. And the navy looks lovely. Oh I need to switch the internet off!

Am giggling at all you ladies caving in! Am also jealous, ha ha. You're tempting me. Keep looking at the black and thinking it looks practical, robust and even big enough for work. But the red. And the navy looks lovely. Oh I need to switch the internet off!

the only one i am not keen on is the indigo to be honest.

Order before midnight and you won't have to listen to Flicky Franks who is launching the TSV.

Does that help any of you to make up your mind he he

An excellent point! I'm still paying for my holiday overspend but know I'll kick myself if I don't at least have a look at the TSV so the Indigo fell into my basket and "speed buy" gave me no option to change my mind before the order was placed!

I love the look of the black but Indigo isn't a colour I already own so we'll see if I can justify keeping it (3-5 working days to talk myself out of it!).

Oh you girls. You're no help at all :mysmilie_17: haha!

Have logged on to have another look :mysmilie_50:

Those who already own a mid Pollyanna - does it go on the shoulder? If it does, this may well fall into my basket as a work bag, as the current black Lulu's I have are 'hand' bags....see the justification? Ahem, I mean thought process?!!

Last edited:
Oh you girls. You're no help at all :mysmilie_17: haha!

Have logged on to have another look :mysmilie_50:

Those who already own a mid Pollyanna - does it go on the shoulder? If it does, this may well fall into my basket as a work bag, as the current black Lulu's I have are 'hand' bags....see the justification? Ahem, I mean thought process?!!

i have 2 pollyanna's one does one doesn't fit on the shoulder. the one that doesn't is a printed leather and the handles are shorter than on my normal patent leather one...

i have 2 pollyanna's one does one doesn't fit on the shoulder. the one that doesn't is a printed leather and the handles are shorter than on my normal patent leather one...

Thank you! So hopefully this will.

Has anyone seen Lulu's YouTube page? I just watched the inside of her handbag, she's so funny!

i saw it, hilarious!! i also really liked the handbag, its lethal! lol

i did look to see if it was on Q, but its not... they have nice bags on easy pay though if you didn't want the TSV, next on my list is the one from her youtube video and i want a fifi

Yes, that bag was lovely wasn't it? Just seen the preview of the tsv - the stone looks gorgeous! Will have a look at the live presentation and finally make my mind up!

It can't be, not at that price!

Jill is on with La Guinness, showing us a £251 (inc postage) offering and, refers to the Jenny bag in such a gob stopping manner : Is it leather? Just checking. To which Lulu replies, incandescently, "the best leather." I am not into her bags but, I am sure those who are, would expect nothing other than leather for that price. I have become much more accepting of Jill, over the years, in fact I would go so far as to say I can watch her shows with no aversion to her presenting now, but this show of surprise is so obviously false.
What is no surprise, is the EP; I think having to pay £307.96 in one go, would be a 'no sale' for a lot of buyers, not just because they couldn't afford it, but because it may be easier to justify the splurge, if you are "only" paying £76.99 per month. I wonder by what % sales would diminish was EP not an option?
I still find it difficult to come to terms with the exorbitant cost of these bags, the only reason for which I can assume is it's designer status. Although most of us will have heard of her pre QVC, she wasn't exactly a household name.

Just a couple of observations: The photos on the website don't look patent, they look like the "normal" leather with a sheen rather than the high gloss finish. It was the pictures in the early-purchase email that sold it to me. Also the zip pulls on the inner pocket aren't the usual hand mirror metal tags, on the TSV they are a cheap-looking piece of leather. I've encountered this before on a made-for-QVC Amelia in mink and dusty blue. DH bought me the Amelia when it was a TSV as a birthday present and the original TSV colours have the mirror-shaped zip-pulls but the colours added later don't which is annoying. It's a bit cheap-skate on a bag that costs nearly £300!

Very probably. The US website lists the country of manufacture for items whereas the UK website doesn't.

edit: I just looked at random on the QVC US site and the bag I looked at just said "imported" and a 2nd bag said the same so that's that theory blown out of the water! I suspect a huge percentage of QVC goods are made in China; they make a big song and dance of saying "made in Italy" or any country of origin that isn't China!

Latest posts

Back