Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

can i ask where the Lulu store is ? i assume it is london, next time i am down there i will have to pay it a visit. I have been trying to avoid looking at QVC's website to avoid buying things and dont like the new website anyway but then come on the forum and end up being tempted with Lulu bags. Never thought i would buy one,but the sale is too good to resist!
Thanks
x

Hi

There are 3 Lulu shops. One on Ellis street is a couple of minutes walk from Sloane Square underground station and is open Mon - Sat. The one in Burlington Arcade is near Green Park underground and a few minutes walking distance from the Ritz hotel. It is open all week and is smallest of the Lulu shops. The Royal Exchange one is close to Cannon Street tube station and is only open Mon - Fri. I usually go to the Ellis Street one, that's my favourite one. The shop assistants are really lovely and they leave you alone to browse and don't pressure you to buy anything.I am sure you will have a lovely time. I have attached the link to the stores address/times etc http://www.luluguinness.com/stores.aspx

Lulus bags at sale prices are very good value for money and their customer service is excellent.

Spent too long dithering about which bag to buy, decided and now the matching purse is gone! Grrrrr

Hi

There are 3 Lulu shops. One on Ellis street is a couple of minutes walk from Sloane Square underground station and is open Mon - Sat. The one in Burlington Arcade is near Green Park underground and a few minutes walking distance from the Ritz hotel. It is open all week and is smallest of the Lulu shops. The Royal Exchange one is close to Cannon Street tube station and is only open Mon - Fri. I usually go to the Ellis Street one, that's my favourite one. The shop assistants are really lovely and they leave you alone to browse and don't pressure you to buy anything.I am sure you will have a lovely time. I have attached the link to the stores address/times etc http://www.luluguinness.com/stores.aspx

Lulus bags at sale prices are very good value for money and their customer service is excellent.

I have to agree with what you say about the assistants - no pressure at all, in fact we were having a good old chat about our shared love of Lulu bags AND they were happy for me to take photos in the store (yes, I was that sad!!). I can't wait to go again and wish I lived as close as you obviously do, Tashasaw :sun:

OMG! That's another web-site you've introduced me to there!

I must admit, while I do have loads of LG bags I don't have a purple one full sized one (I do have a purple quilted Annabelle!) and have always looked at the purple on this one on the QVC web-site so I guess it was meant to be! I do have it in grey so I know what a good quality bag it is and how big it is, etc., etc.

My little poodle purse arrived yesterday, it's gorgeous, even on something that small the detail is amazing - love it! :sun:

Princess Pickle you lucky thing. You have the grey suzy and the pink franka, 2 bags I regret not buying. I saw the poodle purse it is very nice.

Bluebell the customer service should be able to help you get a replacement. They had a red Romilly in the Burlington arcade shop.

They have a 12 month guarantee on the bags. My romilly clasp broke and they couldn't repair it but said that I could have a replacement bag for the same value. It is a good thing that they keep a record of every purchase you make in their shops as I didn't have the receipt and couldn't remember when I bought it.

Oh no :sad:

Just made the mistake of looking at what LG bags are available on Q as there is still that 3 easy pay to be used by the end of July (JULYEP but have to call to order in case anyone has missed, open to everyone) Took a look at the quilted lips Jenny and saw that it is available in red. Hmmm. :thinking: If the navy was in stock I would have no hesitation, I would have jumped to the phone! My dilemma is this: keep red polka dot Franka, which I had on 4EP or return for the red Jenny on 3EP...? Then, the TSV. This is all proving too much, I may have to go and lie in a dark room :dull:

I am going to try and remember to keep an eye on the blogs as Jill Franks trialled the last TSV....if anyone spots anything pop a post on!

As an aside, (there was a thread about this somewhere but can't be bothered to search at the mo!) Catherine's hair on her blog photo is fab!! I like it, think this may be 'the one' :rock:

My prediction for the TSV is that one of the options will be navy with the matt gold zips ;)

*hoping*

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Oh no :sad:

Just made the mistake of looking at what LG bags are available on Q as there is still that 3 easy pay to be used by the end of July (JULYEP but have to call to order in case anyone has missed, open to everyone) Took a look at the quilted lips Jenny and saw that it is available in red. Hmmm. :thinking: If the navy was in stock I would have no hesitation, I would have jumped to the phone! My dilemma is this: keep red polka dot Franka, which I had on 4EP or return for the red Jenny on 3EP...? Then, the TSV. This is all proving too much, I may have to go and lie in a dark room :dull:

I am going to try and remember to keep an eye on the blogs as Jill Franks trialled the last TSV....if anyone spots anything pop a post on!

As an aside, (there was a thread about this somewhere but can't be bothered to search at the mo!) Catherine's hair on her blog photo is fab!! I like it, think this may be 'the one' :rock:

Oh dear if i could get the Jenny on EZ pay, i am very tempted to have that as well! but would love to know what the TSV will be, if only SCW could find out soon!! Can i ask how many LG bags you have got Capirossi? just being nosey! please dont feel obliged to tell us!
regards
x

Princess Pickle you lucky thing. You have the grey suzy and the pink franka, 2 bags I regret not buying. I saw the poodle purse it is very nice.

Ah, thank you, they are lovely bags but then all LGs are! Worth keeping an eye on eBay because they do crop up occasionally. I've definitely seen the pink Franka on there at least once.

Oh please no, if it's a Navy patent TSV then I'm sunk.........:sweat:

As the saying goes, I can resist everything except temptation!

P.S. Capirossi - why choose? Have them both, that's what EPs are for!!

Oh dear if i could get the Jenny on EZ pay, i am very tempted to have that as well! but would love to know what the TSV will be, if only SCW could find out soon!! Can i ask how many LG bags you have got Capirossi? just being nosey! please dont feel obliged to tell us!
regards
x

Of course I don't mind! And I don't have that many actually, certainly nowhere near the amount some of the ladies have (Princess Pickle, Tashasaw to name but a few!!) I'm going to list them as I need to count them, haha!
Black patent quilted lips large Jenny
Stone patent quilted lips large Jenny
Purple patent quilted lips extra large Jenny
Stone polka dot Franka
Red polka dot Franka
Black and gold stud Wanda
Black and gold stud Annabelle
Red patent Anna
Unidentified red and white polka dot clutch

I also have purses and bits and bobs but that makes it 9 bags in total. Small fry compared to some!!

Oh please no, if it's a Navy patent TSV then I'm sunk.........:sweat:

As the saying goes, I can resist everything except temptation!

P.S. Capirossi - why choose? Have them both, that's what EPs are for!!

My thoughts entirely on the TSV - argh!!

I have just returned from a shopping trip with red Franka and she's a keeper!! I had such a plain outfit on, pale flared jeans, white vest and a navy cardi - the bag just made it pop totally!!! :nod:

:happy:So is everyone eligible for the EP code then? :sun:

As far as I know!! Apparently it was on some newsletter on the FB page. You have to call the order line though, it's the only way it will be accepted. I am going to look for a tote to carry my files in for work and I may order myself the retro ivory telephone for my 'refreshed' lounge :talking:

Just used it, so does work.

Have fun ladies! :D

Of course I don't mind! And I don't have that many actually, certainly nowhere near the amount some of the ladies have (Princess Pickle, Tashasaw to name but a few!!) I'm going to list them as I need to count them, haha!
Black patent quilted lips large Jenny
Stone patent quilted lips large Jenny
Purple patent quilted lips extra large Jenny
Stone polka dot Franka
Red polka dot Franka
Black and gold stud Wanda
Black and gold stud Annabelle
Red patent Anna
Unidentified red and white polka dot clutch

I also have purses and bits and bobs but that makes it 9 bags in total. Small fry compared to some!!

My thoughts entirely on the TSV - argh!!

I have just returned from a shopping trip with red Franka and she's a keeper!! I had such a plain outfit on, pale flared jeans, white vest and a navy cardi - the bag just made it pop totally!!! :nod:

As far as I know!! Apparently it was on some newsletter on the FB page. You have to call the order line though, it's the only way it will be accepted. I am going to look for a tote to carry my files in for work and I may order myself the retro ivory telephone for my 'refreshed' lounge :talking:

Nine? Nine?! OMG - please nobody ask me to list mine.....!!:sweat: That's a pretty cool list though, and a definite Franka and Jenny theme going on!

Glad you're keeping the red one. I love my blue spotty version and I think you'd regret it if you sent it back because I reckon it will sell out next time around.

Think I'm going to give the July EP code a stiff ignoring...........

P.S. Going away for a few days tomorrow visiting the in-laws and I'm taking.........the gold studded Wanda and Annabelle (for evenings!):sun:

Nine? Nine?! OMG - please nobody ask me to list mine.....!!:sweat: That's a pretty cool list though, and a definite Franka and Jenny theme going on!

Glad you're keeping the red one. I love my blue spotty version and I think you'd regret it if you sent it back because I reckon it will sell out next time around.

Think I'm going to give the July EP code a stiff ignoring...........

P.S. Going away for a few days tomorrow visiting the in-laws and I'm taking.........the gold studded Wanda and Annabelle (for evenings!):sun:

He he!!! I feel so good when I think how many you have. But then I also feel very envious!!! Lol (for anyone who is not aware of the magic number of PP's bags, there is 0 and a 4 involved - and that's just a rough estimate at pre-sale count!!!!) :p

Btw loving the new pic of Pickle :D

Excellent choice of arm candy for your trip. I have used the Annabelle a few times and the Wanda once. I intend to take Wanda out to my mum's birthday meal to wear with red trousers - it's all planned! :rolleyes:

Good girl for ignoring the ep code ;) I for one am more than happy to wait until the 12th :sweat:

Enjoy your trip!

He he!!! I feel so good when I think how many you have. But then I also feel very envious!!! Lol (for anyone who is not aware of the magic number of PP's bags, there is 0 and a 4 involved - and that's just a rough estimate at pre-sale count!!!!) :p

Btw loving the new pic of Pickle :D

Excellent choice of arm candy for your trip. I have used the Annabelle a few times and the Wanda once. I intend to take Wanda out to my mum's birthday meal to wear with red trousers - it's all planned! :rolleyes:

Good girl for ignoring the ep code ;) I for one am more than happy to wait until the 12th :sweat:

Enjoy your trip!

Thank you! Yes, probably fair to say that a 0 and 4 are somewhere in there - I really MUST get them all out and do a stocktake and even (sharp intake of breath) see if there are any I want to sell........

Actually, the other night I was having trouble sleeping so, in an effort to keep my mind off what was stressing me out, I started mentally running through my LG inventory - more fun than sheep! :sun: In fact I think I dropped off before I reached the end of the list.......

Nine? Nine?! OMG - please nobody ask me to list mine.....!!:sweat:

Please PP, spill the beans !!

Really? Well, as Capirossi has alluded to, I THINK I have around 40 bags (of all sizes, from totes to the Lips Clutch), about 10 purses, 5 umbrellas, 1 vanity case, 2 make-up bags, 1 powder compact, 2 necklaces and 1 pair of earrings....

Can anyone spot an addiction? :wonder:

Latest posts

Back