Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hasn't someone somewhere, maybe on another thread, said it's like a Cadbury's purple??

Ah yes, you may be right there! Haven't seen one for a long time though, from memory this could be a good description :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Finally got my stud annabelle bag today. I am so happy. I love it. :happy: My birthday is not for another 4 months but my very lovely dad gave me £100 as an early birthday present so I ordered the stone annabelle, at £97 is is a very good value for money. At the rate I am going I will not be able to buy the TSV.

I have just ordered the stone Annabelle!
I have the LG quilted lips bag in raspberry that was the last TSV, and use it every day! The leather is gorgeous.
I figure as I am approaching my 50th birthday, I can have the occaisonal treat!

Well done TopCat! I also have the quilted lips Wanda in black and love it. Even my husband commented on what a lovely bag it is and he tries hard not to notice the arrival of yet another new bag! Trying very hard not to order the mink version of that one. Now awaiting the arrival of the stone Annabelle!

Still not received a despatch note about the mid nylon romilly ordered last thursday.

Ring customer service now!!! It will sit in the system forever otherwise. Lady I spoke to couldn't see problem her end until she rang the warehouse, where feet were placed up backsides and bag sent out same day!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

My purple patent Suzy arrived today, beautiful. Very deep purple and a lovely quality bag, I'm delighted! I didn't get a despatch note though, I ordered last Saturday morning and it just turned up today!

My purple patent Suzy arrived today, beautiful. Very deep purple and a lovely quality bag, I'm delighted! I didn't get a despatch note thou

gh, I ordered last Saturday morning and it just turned up today!

same here ! I ordered the mink wanda at the weekend and it's just turned up, no dispatch note. It's my first LG purchase - I've always loved the wanda but wouldn't pay full price for it, but you have all sold me on getting a LG !

As a matter of interest, I was just looking at the way they wrap up purchases ordered on line and I was impressed. I bought my large quilted lips Ruthie from QVC, and it was just pushed into a plastic bag and into QVC packing :devil:.

Rang customer service and they said they would chase up the warehouse, if nothing received by tomorrow will ring again.

Well my polka dot Franka arrived and it's beautiful. I love it!!! I'm thinking I'll curb my beauty TSV's for LG one's now lol! I'm liking the look of the Suzy on the LG site as well as the confetti Clutch too. But I'm hoping I will be able to sit on my hands until the 12th August.

Leona has arrived too and shs is lush! Cant stop taking her out of the dust cover and stroking her. Ok i need to get a life

Some items have been reduced a bit more. I've just got the mink quilted lips leather wallet for £48. Was £160. Confetti print PollyAnna clutch now £67.50 sparkle Kara clutch now £58.50. Mini frame purses for £16.50.

I spy with my little eye, some new LG addicts!!! I apologise now if I have in any way influenced you to part with your cash. :doh: I sometimes wish I had never discovered her, hehe!! My red polka dot Franka is lush, too nice to send back. If I hadn't already bought stud Wanda, stud Annabelle and a purse this month I wouldn't even dream of sending Franka back...but there's the possibility of the TSV to consider too. Argh, darn it!! Best get some more stuff on the bay :rolleyes:

My red leather Romilly has arrived and I'm delighted with it! Bit of a close call, however, as I'm sure I made the delivery address my work. Got home tonight to find a very large box at the from door of my house! Have managed to smuggle the box and tissue paper into the recycling bin before OH arrives home!! I'm a bit surprised the UPS man abandoned it at the door ....fortunately we live in quite a nice area!!

Last edited:
It's is good news that we all got our bags and are very happy with them. I really wish I could have a preview of the TSV so I can decide between getting the TSV bag or the mink purse and the white wanda bag. I don't have a white bag. Decisions, Decisions?

Me too, Capirossi I sometimes wish I never discovered LG and I am sure that my Bank Manger would agree. OH thinks I am a LG addict. I will have to sneak in the next LG bag as he thinks I have too many bags. :blush:

Last edited:
Hiya,

well, I've just ordered that mink purse, plus a little poodle coin purse to give to my SIL for Xmas.
Christmas in July indeed!

Cheers,
Karen

Karen the mink purse is FAB, It looks so expensive. The coin purses make very good presents. I got for my friend.

I've got the mink purse as well as the clutch. I dithered the other day about the Red Romilly and duly proceeded to miss it! Looks like we've cleared the site of the mink purse Karen as it's not showning on there now!! Capriossi I don't mind at all! It's a much better investment than a pot of cream I would usually buy lol! Am looking forward to what the TSV will be and hoping for some bargains on the day, maybe easy pay on the Romilly, Polka dot wallet or the Nappa bag.

Latest posts

Back