Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have checked my bank and a payment has been made to LG but still no despatch email. :sweat: I will phone their customer service tomorrow.

Hi
My Romilly or despatch email hasn`t arrived either. Telephoned today but was told to wait another few days. Ordered last Thursday.

Mine came today (red Romilly), it's lovely, it's not quite as big as I expected which I'm pleased about as I was worried it might be a touch too large.

My red polka dot Franka has been dispatched from QVC by DX, but their tracking number and my postcode aren't recognised :-(

Hoping QVC will be able to shine a light on it though.

Same here. And the same happened with my stone Franka. Dx said that Q gave me the wrong number but I am more inclined to think it's them as the are useless!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Finally got my despatch email this morning. I can't wait for my bag to arrive. Hopefully we all get our bags soon.. :sun:

I ordered the purple patent medium Suzy from LG £325 down to £97.50! Dying for it to arrive as it was a spur of the moment decision and I want to know if I'll love it, it's my first LG purchase! Ordered it Saturday and no despatch note yet. :sweat:

I ordered the purple patent medium Suzy from LG £325 down to £97.50! Dying for it to arrive as it was a spur of the moment decision and I want to know if I'll love it, it's my first LG purchase! Ordered it Saturday and no despatch note yet. :sweat:

You will love your new bag Rooby....that one was my first purchase too, its stunning

As for the Black nylon Romilly....there was a bit of an issue going on with it...when i saw it at first i whipped it straight away and put into my basket but couldnt decide if i could justify another bag, so i went out to pick up hubby from work and when i got back in 30 mins or so later it was gone. I thought oh well wasnt to be....but i kept going back to the site and looking and lo and behold it was back...so a grabbed it again but this time because it took me so long to get logged into the LG site, it was gone again. I didnt give up this time...i was devastated lol, so kept refreshing for ages and there it popped backed on so this time i was on the ball and went straight to basket and checkout phew!! But now no bag.....do you think they have sold more than they have had in stock??

You will love your new bag Rooby....that one was my first purchase too, its stunning

As for the Black nylon Romilly....there was a bit of an issue going on with it...when i saw it at first i whipped it straight away and put into my basket but couldnt decide if i could justify another bag, so i went out to pick up hubby from work and when i got back in 30 mins or so later it was gone. I thought oh well wasnt to be....but i kept going back to the site and looking and lo and behold it was back...so a grabbed it again but this time because it took me so long to get logged into the LG site, it was gone again. I didnt give up this time...i was devastated lol, so kept refreshing for ages and there it popped backed on so this time i was on the ball and went straight to basket and checkout phew!! But now no bag.....do you think they have sold more than they have had in stock??

I did the same - was dithering about the 'Nylon' Romilly as it put me off being nylon - went away and read some reviews where it said the nylon was lovely and not nylon-y at all. Went back and it was sold out. I have been dithering about the purple Suzy since the start of the sale. It looks really big and the colour on the website looks odd. I have looked at some photos of the bag on ebay and it looks a really pale colour on there. Can you confirm what sort of purple it is and is it a really big bag?

Also I have already bought 2 bags in the sale and would have to sneak this one into the house and pretend I have had it for ages :nod:

I just posted on the other LG thread - they have added some more bags into the sale - they were ones which were up orginally but sold out. They now have 70% off.

Just in case anyone is interested :nod:

Given in and ordered the Large Stone Annabelle quilted lips, as ive allways admired the chanel quilted bags,but could never afford £2,000

Amazon have £10 off Lulu Guinness mini umbrellas for anyone looking to complete the look. I have just ordered the London Print after withering over which to choose. I want them all!

I had a Lg brolly, what a waste of money that was! Flimsy, even a light wind nearly blew it inside out lol.

Given in and ordered the Large Stone Annabelle quilted lips, as ive allways admired the chanel quilted bags,but could never afford £2,000

I couldn't resist it either! Just placed my order too. It's a lovely bag and at an amazing reduction!

I did the same - was dithering about the 'Nylon' Romilly as it put me off being nylon - went away and read some reviews where it said the nylon was lovely and not nylon-y at all. Went back and it was sold out. I have been dithering about the purple Suzy since the start of the sale. It looks really big and the colour on the website looks odd. I have looked at some photos of the bag on ebay and it looks a really pale colour on there. Can you confirm what sort of purple it is and is it a really big bag?

Also I have already bought 2 bags in the sale and would have to sneak this one into the house and pretend I have had it for ages :nod:

Hi Rosey,

Concerning your question on the Susy, I can't vouch for the shade of purple but I have this bag in the grey and I can say that it is pretty big. I've used it when travelling to a meeting with work and I've fitted A4 files and a A4 hardbacked notebook in there as well as all the essential stuff such as purse, make-up bag, etc. etc. I think it's great because it's roomy but still looks sleek and smart.

If you are dithering I would say to go for it, it's a bargain at that price and I bet the purple is beautiful! The quality of the patent is certainly stunning!

Hope this helps :sun:

I have a purple Jenny. How do I describe it? It's not an electric purple, it's quite dark. I hope that helps as I really can't think of a better desription, haha! I guess it's a proper jewel tone, if you know what I mean? Quite regal. Sorry not much help really was I?! Lol :rolleyes:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back