Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I managed to get the black nylon romilly....i really do hope the tsv is rubbish lol x

I got the Red plka dot Franka on Q. I missed the final sale reductions email, and missed out on the large red romilly on her site. But there's always mext time!!

I thought I'd missed out on the red leather Romilly as it had disappeared last night. Had a wee look this morning and it's back! Clearly a sign that it's meant to be along with the fact it 's my birthday today!! Sold!!

What service my stone romilly has arrived less than 24hours after ordering .it is lovely

Many Happies Bluebell Bun! :cake: Enjoy your Romily when it arrives, it's a great roomy bag and I use mine lots as they seem to go with everything.

Jude xx

Excellent delivery from QVC. Just received a box with a warning that the contents may cause excitement. Well, that must be an understatement. There has been a great deal of excitement here today. My Quilted Wanda in black has just arrived and it is divine. I love it so much and I will definitely be looking out for the mink sometime soon.

Mine has arrived too, ordered yesterday!! Why can't Q do delivery like that? Picking up from office later. Hope it's a smaller box than usual :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Just taken delivery of my Lulu confetti Wanda – ordered Wednesday night as it already had the 70% off. I love it, it's a good size. Did I want it – yes! Did I need it – weeell not really. My reasoning and justification was that I will use it for a wedding in September and will recycle an existing frock. At least that’s the plan! I had to sit on my hands yesterday for the final reductions!! Hope everyone enjoys their new bags.

Navy perforated Wanda has arrived here. It's beautiful leather but oh Lordy I didn't instantly fall in love with it.

Heck ... I might have to buy navy shoes after all! Mind you I've used my pink Mulberry every day since I got it nearly a month ago and that's unheard of for me. I change my handbag every day or so. Perhaps I'm still love struck with the Bayswater.

Navy perforated Wanda has arrived here. It's beautiful leather but oh Lordy I didn't instantly fall in love with it.

Heck ... I might have to buy navy shoes after all! Mind you I've used my pink Mulberry every day since I got it nearly a month ago and that's unheard of for me. I change my handbag every day or so. Perhaps I'm still love struck with the Bayswater.

Same as me and my mink stripe Wanda Tink! Send it back, use the money on something that screams out at you!! I still have to return mine, haven't had time :rolleyes:

I dithered over the mink bow Wanda but I'm not sure what I'd wear with it. And the cream and black one sold out.

This is where QVC really does win out. I could dither for 30 days.

Oh well ... saw some navy suede wedge shoes that I quite like. Might buy those instead.

Yes Itchy. It is.

I am biased but he is a beautiful creature. He's a sweet natured, gentle giant who purrs at the drop of a hat. He's a one woman cat though. No one else will do.

Excellent delivery from QVC. Just received a box with a warning that the contents may cause excitement. Well, that must be an understatement. There has been a great deal of excitement here today. My Quilted Wanda in black has just arrived and it is divine. I love it so much and I will definitely be looking out for the mink sometime soon.

Wow! That is fast! Hopefully that means that mine is winging it's way too! Glad you love the bag, I can definitely recommend the mink one :sun:

Mine has arrived too, ordered yesterday!! Why can't Q do delivery like that? Picking up from office later. Hope it's a smaller box than usual :D

My parcels from Lulu are going to my Mum's - I'm going round there later so I hope it's there..........

Just taken delivery of my Lulu confetti Wanda – ordered Wednesday night as it already had the 70% off. I love it, it's a good size. Did I want it – yes! Did I need it – weeell not really. My reasoning and justification was that I will use it for a wedding in September and will recycle an existing frock. At least that’s the plan! I had to sit on my hands yesterday for the final reductions!! Hope everyone enjoys their new bags.

I did a very similar thing a couple of years back for a friend's wedding - I was saying to my husband "it's fine because I don't need a new dress of shoes" which was true but then I bought an LG clutch in the sale that was too good to miss!! It has to be done!:happy:

Hello Ladies

I went to Lulu shop today and I caved in and got the stud wanda. I am so happy. This bag is gorgeous...:happy: This has got to be the last bag I buy. At the rate I am going I am not going to be able to buy the TSV next week.

The ladies in the shop informed me that they expect the sale to last another week. There are still a few bags left that I would like to get.....I must resist, I must not look at anymore bags.

Latest posts

Back