Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking at the perforated wanda though, I think I would quite like that in red too. Have ordered the Franka anyway....will have to havea serious think, lol. Although the Wanda will be coming direct from LG :p

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I got the red perforated wanda yesterday Capirossi it is absolutely georgous - the leather is lush - really soft. I love it - especially when I see that they are wanting over £300 for it on qvc and I paid £105 - as I said to hubby it only cost me one of the 3 easy pay's :happy:

I know Rosey - such a bargain!! You're lucky to get it. I do like it, but I think I will stick with the Franka, only because I have the stone and know I will love it. I am so indecisive, I don't want to return another item to LG, haha!! This is the beauty of QVC I guess, I love the mbg :happy: Your bag looks much better on screen than it does in a photo, I really like it!!

I know Rosey - such a bargain!! You're lucky to get it. I do like it, but I think I will stick with the Franka, only because I have the stone and know I will love it. I am so indecisive, I don't want to return another item to LG, haha!! This is the beauty of QVC I guess, I love the mbg :happy: Your bag looks much better on screen than it does in a photo, I really like it!!

And it looks even better in real life - nothing like the photos or even on tv - not that I am trying to tempt you. I only bought it because someone on the LG thread said it was lovely - I wasn't really sure from the web what it would be like and I wanted a nice coloured bag which would fit on the shoulder. I love my stone Franka too - would love the pink one.

I like the black and mink one also the confetti. Decisions decisions! I might go for the polka dot one. It would be a great bag and one that would be very nice to take down to Cardiff on my hols!! Any excuse lol. I also have a bit of a soft spot for Blondie Mania bags, and have bought one in their sale a few years back, very nice too.

I have the black and mink Wanda, do you mean the striped one? I don't like it though and am returning it :doh: nothing wrong with it, it just didn't grab me if you know what I mean? I haven't seen the confetti in real life, but they are very popular. I can vouch for the polka Franka though! If you buy one to take to Cardiff we'll have to meet up there for coffee and compare LG bags, hehe!! I have never heard of Blondie Mania though...may look them up now!

And it looks even better in real life - nothing like the photos or even on tv - not that I am trying to tempt you. I only bought it because someone on the LG thread said it was lovely - I wasn't really sure from the web what it would be like and I wanted a nice coloured bag which would fit on the shoulder. I love my stone Franka too - would love the pink one.

I know, stop tempting, haha!! Me too for the pink, definitely. And I would have gone for the stone in the sale if I didn't have the stone polka dot. It's a gorgeous shaped bag the Franka isn't it? Off to look at the perforated Wanda....someone stop me!!! :taphead:

I have the navy Franka in my basket and it's sold out. Argh, need to decide quickly!!!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Well! Did any of you hear that large crash at about 8:10? That was the sound of my willpower flying out of the window as I buckled and bought the navy Franka!! :doh:

I personally blame my husband who said "I know you, if you don't get it, you'll regret it"! He had a point......

Im so glad the navy jenny sold out.....that has got to be my next purchase, what a stunning bag. Although the navy franka was beautiful too x

Im so glad the navy jenny sold out.....that has got to be my next purchase, what a stunning bag. Although the navy franka was beautiful too x

My sentiments entirely Toadette. Reckon the navy Jenny could be my purchase when I go to London in a couple of months.......

I was so dead set on the navy Jenny and then I actually saw the navy Franka (complete with easy-pays!) and well, what can I say? Tough choice though but the EPs swung it!!

P.S. Looking at the QVC web-site, the navy Franka does not show as on waitlist so you may still be lucky.....

Was just thinking, so much for us all saying "no, I won't want to buy anything"!!:doh:

Lol Pickle!!! What are we like?!! I had it in my basket too, but then gave myself a talking to and stuck with my guns!! I loved both the navy bags, but I don't need navy, as much as I love it, and can't see me using it as much as a red bag. But by golly, those easy pays were tempting me into the Franka!!

I seriously cannot watch tomorrow. I may have to raid my piggy bank now if the stud AB gets reduced, and then the TSV in a few weeks, argh!! I hope it's hideous, I really do!!

The surprise one that caught my eye was the Edith book shop bag....that is a very beautiful bag too x

Well I've only just got in from so I've bought bugger nothing! Didn't even get to see a snippet of any of the hours. Never mind there's always tomorrow. But I think I'm pretty much sold on the navy perforated Wanda at 70%. I should sign off on a deal at work tomorrow that means a decent bonus will be heading my way. With another deal looking good for next week. So that could make buying decisions so much simpler.

There's always todays product videos Tink :wink:

Although good choice on the navy Wanda :grin:

Well my logic is that I have a navy shift dress and smart cardigan/jacket for work. I don't like to match matchy shoes and handbag so I either need a navy handbag or navy shoes. Damn sight easier to buy a handbag then I can go with lots of different shoes/sandals ... pink, grey, red, orange, turquoise. And a handbag will never pinch my ****** feet!!

Lulu final reductions on her website now!!! Selling fast, I lost a couple out of my basket before I could pay but snatched the silver stud Wanda so I'm a v happy bunny (broke bunny)!

Jude xx

PS sorry if posted elsewhere already - I wanted to tell everyone asap.

Thanks Jude! I happened to log in and see this in the other thread whilst sitting at traffic lights! I pulled over asap and logged onto LG but connection was a nightmare. Rang CS in the end and ordered the gold stud Annabelle :D

How much was your stud bag reduced to? Am afraid to look anymore as I ordered the red Franka last night too, argh!! Glad you managed to get the one you wanted.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back