Lulu Guinness One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Karen! I really like these Wanda's but can't decide between red and navy - here I go again, ha ha!! :rolleyes:

This is why I like Q - I'd order both at that price and decide in real life!

But then again, at that price maybe I should just get the two?! :cool:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Capirossi - I like your style!!:happy:

Oh Christ don't make me look. I've got birthday money burning a hole in my pocket. I thought getting a Mulberry for my birthday ... totally unexpected ... would have kept me happy for a few months.

I know the feeling :( I have just come back off hols and was determined not to spend...but my mum told me last night that she has £100 for me....so it would be rude to just waste it on nothing wouldn't it?! She'd much rather me have another Lulu bag :D

Hey Pickle!! A LG thread is always guaranteed to bring us both out!!! :p

You bet! We are obviously both as predictable as each other!!

Now that I've been FORCED to look at the LG sale web-site again I see there are one or two there that I really do love.........:doh:

You bet! We are obviously both as predictable as each other!!

Now that I've been FORCED to look at the LG sale web-site again I see there are one or two there that I really do love.........:doh:

What are you eyeing up this time around?! I am actually fancying the black/white and black/mink bow Wandas now. But I just had a good think and I really could do with a small bag as I don't have a Lulu I can take out on a night out other than my small red one (Anna? Patent bow, chain strap). Hmm....damn you LG!!! Good to see Tink is tempted again too!! Anyone else?! :cool:

Edit - has anyone got a pic of a small Wanda that they own? I need to see the size in 'real life' as it were!

Last edited:
What are you eyeing up this time around?! I am actually fancying the black/white and black/mink bow Wandas now. But I just had a good think and I really could do with a small bag as I don't have a Lulu I can take out on a night out other than my small red one (Anna? Patent bow, chain strap). Hmm....damn you LG!!! Good to see Tink is tempted again too!! Anyone else?! :cool:

Me? I really like the look of the studded Wanda (the gold one) - what a bargain that is! Don't you just know that the leather will be gorgeously soft?! I was also looking at the Mink Emily, for similar reasons as you say i.e. I don't have too many small neutral bags for evenings out (yes, yours is an Annabelle :giggle:). Will be one or the other for me though, can't possibly buy both, I've already bought the Doll Face Annabelle (before she reduced it a second time!!).

I was eyeing up the Aubrey sale but now Lulu's gone and upped the stakes, well, what chance do I have?!

Yes, come on! Share the guilt - who else is tempted???

Oh, and I forgot to say, those stripey Wandas are stunning - go for it! :happy: I have a couple of fabric Wandas with bows and they are beautiful. Of the two you mention I like the black and white one best but that's just me!

Ooh I was also looking at the studded one! Gorgeous eh?! I like a few of the small Wandas now, if I can get my head around the size. Are they too large to take as an evening bag do you think?

Ooh I was also looking at the studded one! Gorgeous eh?! I like a few of the small Wandas now, if I can get my head around the size. Are they too large to take as an evening bag do you think?

Good question. I guess they're not you're typical evening bag as in they're not small and elegant but they are, in my opinion, medium-sized and elegant! I think the fabric ones in particular would look lovely on an evening. Although they are described as "small" they aren't overly small, it's only because she's done a bigger one (called, surprisingly, "the large Wanda"!!!).

Can't stop - got to go and order that studded leather one........:happy: I'm sure I had will power once, I just can't seem to find it now though........

I am being very tempted by the confetti print annabel, QVC really need to up thier game where sales are concerned that's reduced from nearly £300 to under £90 !

Ooh where have you found Aubrey on sale? Worth a look :p

That is beautiful too Delh, and a complete bargain! Don't understand why QVC don't watch out for the sale and price-match. Maybe they don't have to?

There are some real good bargains in the sale I have just today taken delivery of a Mink quilted lips large Rithie which is gorgeous !! The perforated Wandas fit beautifully over the shoulder rosey.

I think you are trying to talk me into another purchase Delh. I am not sure on the colours of the perforated Wandas - although I am liking the Purple Suzi :wonder:

Good question. I guess they're not you're typical evening bag as in they're not small and elegant but they are, in my opinion, medium-sized and elegant! I think the fabric ones in particular would look lovely on an evening. Although they are described as "small" they aren't overly small, it's only because she's done a bigger one (called, surprisingly, "the large Wanda"!!!).

Can't stop - got to go and order that studded leather one........:happy: I'm sure I had will power once, I just can't seem to find it now though........

Haha!! I have more willpower with food than I do LG bags!! I know what you mean, I think they're a bit big for me to take out. I am minimilist when I go out, and prefer smaller bags in general. Argh!! Back to the intense thinking!! Loving the studded bag, you lucky lady :p

I am being very tempted by the confetti print annabel, QVC really need to up thier game where sales are concerned that's reduced from nearly £300 to under £90 !

I agree Del. The perforated Wandas are still around 349. Have you seen the confetti in real life? I am intruiged by it, it's different.

I think you are trying to talk me into another purchase Delh. I am not sure on the colours of the perforated Wandas - although I am liking the Purple Suzi :wonder:

I saw the purple Suzy, (I have the grey one). That's a fantastic reduction and a gorgeous bag, really roomy and easily carried on your shoulder.

Are you tempted?!

I saw the purple Suzy, (I have the grey one). That's a fantastic reduction and a gorgeous bag, really roomy and easily carried on your shoulder.

Are you tempted?!

Is the Pope catholic????????

I really wanted the Confetti Polyanna when it was reduced more. I love the Stone Franka I got when the sale first started. And the patent bags are lovely. I am sure by the end of the evening I will have talked myself into buying another. I am also liking the Small Mink Striped Wanda - but I do like bags I can put on my shoulder.

I am stuck on the black stud Annabelle :eek:

I love the combination of the gold chain and black leather. The Wanda is stunning too, but I'm thinking I would get more use out of the smaller bag, even though it's £2 more expensive :confused:

I wonder if it will go to 70%....or do I just bite the bullet and take the bull by the horns, seizing the day?! Hehe!! :p

Am loving the striped Wandas too but I know I will choose to use a bag that will go over my shoulder before this one, so I think I can rule them out :(

Last edited:
I love the mink small Wanda. Could have my name on it.

I'm 100% a handbag girl. I don't own a shoulder bag. Actually I do own one Radley one but I must sell it because I never use it.

Mink Striped Wanda and Confetti Wanda...I hold my hands up! I think the Wanda is the perfect bag size for me...less sure about the perforated ones (just as well really).

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back