Lulu Guinness One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hey!! How was your holiday? Yes, it turned up and I fell in love with it straight away!! I did see your review. It was only after mine was accepted that I realised I sort of stole your title, ha ha!! I have been in the sale too :eek: my red quilted lips wallet looked just awful coming out of the Franka!! I went for the mink nappa small continental. Am not looking any more. I want another Franka now :rolleyes: Are you indulging in the reductions?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Holiday was fab, thank you!

No problem re the title - just shows that great minds think alike! :flower:

Yes, I've been indulging! I bought the Doll Face Annabelle that I have been lusting after for a month or two and also the sunglasses keyring that will look so nice on my (soon to arrive) Voyage tote (a separate indulgence from QVC!!). I tried to resist, just not very hard.........

Hate to break this to you but there is a stone patent Franka in the sale, or there was yesterday.....!

Yes, I've been indulging! I bought the Doll Face Annabelle that I have been lusting after for a month or two and also the sunglasses keyring that will look so nice on my (soon to arrive) Voyage tote (a separate indulgence from QVC!!). I tried to resist, just not very hard.........

Hate to break this to you but there is a stone patent Franka in the sale, or there was yesterday.....!

As I said on the other LG sale thread - I went for the Stone Franka - Capirossi said she had already got a stone polka dot one so this is why she didnt go for it - I am really lusting after a confetti print bag but havent seen it in real life and wonder if it might be a bit blingy.

Also can anyone tell me if the small wanda will go on the shoulder or is it just a hand held bag? I quite fancy a coloured bag but only like shoulder bags.

As I said on the other LG sale thread - I went for the Stone Franka - Capirossi said she had already got a stone polka dot one so this is why she didnt go for it - I am really lusting after a confetti print bag but havent seen it in real life and wonder if it might be a bit blingy.

Also can anyone tell me if the small wanda will go on the shoulder or is it just a hand held bag? I quite fancy a coloured bag but only like shoulder bags.

I can recommend the Pollyanna as a good shoulder bag and that was available in the Confetti print. I wouldn't say it was blingy as the colours aren't garrish but I guess it's personal taste.

As for the small Wanda, if it's the same as the ones I have then it's hand-held only, definitely not a shoulder bag.

Hope that's helpful - enjoy!!:happy:

Ooh nice!!! Fab selection of goodies to arrive and play with :)

I know, was gutted about the stone patent! But as Rosey said, I thought it would be ultra silly to go for it in view of my polka Franka. I have it sitting next to my linen Carmella and they are so similar in shade. Oops :eek: haha! Oh well, I am more than ok for neutral bags now!

I think the small Wanda is hand held only too Rosey. I don't have one but after my many hours of studying the videos I am sure the handles are quite small.

I am a bit gutted about the sale. The preview only had one page, then when the sale went live there was two. Now more has been added! I was happy with the one preview page as, after my purse, I wasn't tempted by anything else. I am going to *have to* have another look now :rolleyes::p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The small leather perforated wanda has images with it on the shoulder which is why I asked - I thought it was only hand held.

Thanks. I will give this one a miss then.

The small leather perforated wanda has images with it on the shoulder which is why I asked - I thought it was only hand held.

Thanks. I will give this one a miss then.

Ah! the perforated Wanda is, I think, different. The fabric ones with the bows on the front are definitely hand-helds (I have one so I know!) but the perforated Wandas look as though their straps are that bit longer so I think you would be OK. It's the same with the nylon Wanda, the straps are longer on that too (God, I need to get out more!!).:doh:

Hey, Pickle/Casey/Rossi - I missed you guys!!! And da mamas, too! Love this thread. I imagine it's like the old-fashioned party telephone lines and listening in. That's how it is reading this thread. lol No interest in those handbags, but am looking to upgrade my WheeledShoppingTrolley. Hey, I want to look stylish too! A matching stick and ooh-la-la, I'm ready for Cardiff!

Hey, Pickle/Casey/Rossi - I missed you guys!!! And da mamas, too! Love this thread. I imagine it's like the old-fashioned party telephone lines and listening in. That's how it is reading this thread. lol No interest in those handbags, but am looking to upgrade my WheeledShoppingTrolley. Hey, I want to look stylish too! A matching stick and ooh-la-la, I'm ready for Cardiff!

Hi Snarly, Thank you!! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Lulu does a lip-print shopping trolley!!

I read in on most of the other threads and they keep me entertained too but when it comes to Lulu bags I have to jump right in there!! :hi:

Ah! the perforated Wanda is, I think, different. The fabric ones with the bows on the front are definitely hand-helds (I have one so I know!) but the perforated Wandas look as though their straps are that bit longer so I think you would be OK. It's the same with the nylon Wanda, the straps are longer on that too (God, I need to get out more!!).:doh:

OMG PP you are a real LG expert - and yes you need to get out more :cheeky:

Now I just need to convince myself that I need another one - and that buying two in the sale is a good deal :angel:

Hi Snarly! Ooh, Cardiff won't know what's hit it - look out! Make sure you give me a shout, I'll take you somewhere 'real posh' for a cuppa :p ha ha!!

Hi Snarly, Thank you!! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Lulu does a lip-print shopping trolley!!

I read in on most of the other threads and they keep me entertained too but when it comes to Lulu bags I have to jump right in there!! :hi:

Same here Pickle! I think the word *obsessed* could apply to a few of us on here :eek: and omg I want a Lulu shopping trolley for work!!! Have started using my large purple Jenny for work again, still amazed by how many ooh's and aah's it attracts!!

Am giving my white Tig it's first outing tomorrow. Desperately want to take Franka but I'm just too worried about taking a Lulu on a reunion drinking session in a Wetherspoons!! I can't even believe I'm going to a Spoons myself, so I won't inflict that on 'my precious' :D pmsl!! *crazy, much?!*

Obsessed? Yes, it has been said before.....

A large purple Jenny bag sounds lurverly! Not surprised you get admiring glances with that one!

So you weakened and kept the white Tig then? Hehe!! I knew it!! You could always do a Jill Franks and ask for a chair for your handbag!! :happy: I've not quite done that but I'll put mine on a spare chair if possible, they go on the floor as a last resort!!

Ha ha!! If I was anywhere other than the high class joint I'm going to I may!!

Yes, kept the second Tig. Is ideal for hols and an alternative summer bag when the occassion isn't quite worthy of a Lulu, he he!

There are some real good bargains in the sale I have just today taken delivery of a Mink quilted lips large Rithie which is gorgeous !! The perforated Wandas fit beautifully over the shoulder rosey.

There are some real good bargains in the sale I have just today taken delivery of a Mink quilted lips large Rithie which is gorgeous !! The perforated Wandas fit beautifully over the shoulder rosey.

I have that Ruthie in red and it is indeed gorgeous!

Just bought a confetti wanda :)

Cheers,
karen

I have the large Annebella aqua - I lusted after it after seeing it on air, but not at qvc's price - the Sale really IS a sale !

Wow! They've got some really good stuff on there! I've already shopped the LG sale once - I must try and resist a second visit......:sweat:

Hi,

many bags now at 70% off - including those perforated leather wandas!

Cheers,
karen

Thanks Karen! I really like these Wanda's but can't decide between red and navy - here I go again, ha ha!! :rolleyes:

This is why I like Q - I'd order both at that price and decide in real life!

But then again, at that price maybe I should just get the two?! :cool:

Last edited:
Oh Christ don't make me look. I've got birthday money burning a hole in my pocket. I thought getting a Mulberry for my birthday ... totally unexpected ... would have kept me happy for a few months.

Hey Pickle!! A LG thread is always guaranteed to bring us both out!!! :p

Latest posts

Back