Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV Saturday the 21st April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the model was strutting her stuff with the TSV during the Antthony hour on at the moment. I could be wrong, but it is definitely a LG bag which I have never seen before.

Oh bliddy heck! It's on screen now in the raspberry. It's gorgeous!! My credit card is starting to look nervous.

Hi,

I got a large ruthie in the January sales, in red quilted nappa with the lips print, the same as the TSV seems to be. The leather is GORGEOUS. Fabulously soft.

Cheers,
Karen

Its now a preview - you know the pic across the banner on the QVC website. Sadly only shown in the black. It has a cross body strap.

Lulu Guinness isnt normally my thing but i bought and Edith bag in the winter sale in honour of my MIL who had sadly just passed away and i love it!!

I too had thought my money was safe as it was only a hand held bag and I don't like bags which I can't put on my shoulder when shopping etc as they get in the way if you have to hold them and your purse and the things you are buying. But seeing it has a long strap think i might get 'talked' into it.

I too got my first one in the LG sale in january it cost around £90 and the qvc price was nearly £300. Although it was a bargain it is well worth the £300 and I am definately going for another. It is just which one now????

I want one! My Husband is in Germany at the mo, so I might be able to get it without him noticing.......

That does look lovely I may have trouble resisting depends very much on the price I bought a Modalu Pippa bag a few weeks ag so shouldn't really be buying another bag so soon

I've just bought two new bags Micheal Kors and Coach so not sure about this till I see all the colours.
Lynn

That's why I'll never buy LG....they go in sales. Most designers never reduce their bags so they maintain their price. I have no issue paying the price when I know that's what it will always be as opposed to wondering when it will be discounted.

Designers do discount actually. I have a navy blue Chloe Paddington that I picked up in Selfridges in the sale once. Hardly ever use it as it's so damn heavy. Just buy cheaper bags these days I am pleased to say!

I want one! My Husband is in Germany at the mo, so I might be able to get it without him noticing.......

My husband will be at work Saturday, but he'll notice a QV purchase on the credit card bill.:doh:

:happy:

I find Lulu to have an inflated idea of her own self importence and sells over priced tat. She babbles on in the clip about she is glad she got acknowledged for her contribution to fashion, OMG get over yourself! Am I alone?

I just buy a bag because I like it.

Jude xx

And me! I buy bags I love. I'm as happy with a £30 bag as a £300 one. I am hoping I decide the bag is too big for me. I don't like big bags. My all time QVC favourite is the Tignanello French Tote which I now own in four colours! Thanks largely to eBay.

Latest posts

Back