Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 13/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was looking forward to this one, as am on the look out for an Autumn / Winter bag, but too small for me, unfortunately. I cart everything but the kitchen sink around with me! I tend to buy medium sized bags, then pack them to the gunnels, I spend half my life rummaging for things in my handbag!

Quite like this one and I'm trying to down scale after carrying baby bags around for the past 3 years but if it's a QVC exclusive I won't be going for it!

It isn't a QVC exclusive as such. Some of the colours may be but the bag is already on her website. QVC bags often have a different lining too.

LG rarely does QVC exclusive styles and even if she does, the Franka for example, if it's popular then she brings it into her core range.

I can't afford it as I've just bought a pre loved Paula in the pale pink at a bargain price. And I've got a damson Paula put by too. That's my lot!

Lulu Guinness Small Rita Soft Grain Leather Crossbody Bag with Lip Charm
Item Number: 159601
QVC Price £318.00
Todays Special Value Price £268.98
P&P £6.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £89.66

The small Rita handbag from Lulu Guinness is created from soft grainy leather, features a rounded top handle, a detachable cross-body strap, a flap-over front with concealed magnet fastening and gold-tone hardware detailing. Accompanied by a contrasting leather Lip, bag charm, this luxurious piece from Lulu Guinness will make a beautiful, transitional handbag that is versatile enough to take you through the season's and can be worn either every day or saved for special occasions.
The finer details - gold-tone embossed Lulu Guinness logos adorn both the front of the bag and the edge of the lip charm for a chic and subtle nod towards designer luxury, while the cross-body strap is attached to the bag by threading through two belt loops that sit inside the front flap. Inside, the bag is lined with 100% cotton twill featuring the all-over Lulu Letters print - a design that features red lips and white letters on a black background.

Shades of style - this smaller version of Lulu's classic Rita cross-body comes in colours designed just for QVC. For fans of neutrals the Black and Light Grey options are ideal to complete a monochrome look. Those looking for the subtlest pop of colour will find it hard to choose between the Cassis, Mist and Dark Sage - three rich tones that work wonders on both casual and smarter looks.

Lulu Guinness gold-tone embossed leather logo plaque
Inside: zipped pocket with leather zip pull; mobile phone/slot pocket
Antique gold-tone metal hardware, including four round stud feet
Branded dust bag included
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% cotton
Bag (h x w x d): 17.5cm x 25cm x 9cm (6.8" x 9.8" x 3.5")

Colour options:

Black with a red lip charm
Cassis (a rich berry shade) with a pink lip charm
Mist (a pale blue shade) with a black lip charm
Dark Sage (a forest green shade) with a cassis lip charm
Light Grey with a black lip charm

All measurements are approximate

or 3 Easy Pays of £89.66
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.159601

Thanks for the information and they are all stunning.

I have just ordered the black with red lip charm.

I am also eyeing up the Dark Sage with the cassis lip charm.

I've just ordered the dark sage although I must admit for once I really like every colour choice! Decided on the sage as its a new and fresh for lulu and it was the one i saw first and loved :mysmilie_14:

Trying to decide between this and the Poppy from the Cambridge Satchel company. Anyone experienced this company before? Certainly a bit cheaper but looks a harder leather.

Ooh, I'm really tempted now, they're so pretty!! Wondering if there's any way I could shoehorn all my crap into it.. I love the sage..

Trying to decide between this and the Poppy from the Cambridge Satchel company. Anyone experienced this company before? Certainly a bit cheaper but looks a harder leather.

I've looked at them several times before, but never ordered. Which Poppy was it you fancied?

Have to say, I thought Jill looked really nice (so the outfit can't have been from Q) on the launch show. She had a pretty pink floral top on, with a frill down the front. A welcome change from the usual cold shoulder offering, and thought the colour really suited her. Although, the amount of times she gets stopped in the street to be complimented on her clothing / jewellery / accessories, it's a wonder she ever manages to get from A to B.:mysmilie_17:

PS Just wanted to add that I've just had a pop-up come up on the Cambridge Satchel Company site that says you can get a discount code for 15% off your first order, if you sign up to their mailing list.

Last edited:

I got one for my daughter from them and the leather is very stiff ,it never dies soften down ,unless you like that leather .

My Sage bag arrived at the "National Hub" yesterday according to the Hermes tracking email...I expect it'll arrive on Monday. Curious because Lulu bags I've ordered from Q tend to come via DX. I'm not complaining though Hermes is more reliable than DX in my experience!

It really is a beautiful looking bag, and a nice size, but that flap over would drive me insane.

My Sage bag arrived at the "National Hub" yesterday according to the Hermes tracking email...I expect it'll arrive on Monday. Curious because Lulu bags I've ordered from Q tend to come via DX. I'm not complaining though Hermes is more reliable than DX in my experience!

If you get sat delivery which Hermes does in our area then you will get it today:mysmilie_14:

Flaps are too much of a 'faff' - cant be doing with them or the magnetic closures, which don't appear too much now.

i also ordered the purse but in the cassis instead of sage to contrast with the lip charm :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back