Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 13/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of the daily QVC emails back at the beginning of July was about upcoming fashion trends and they said stripes were going to be big. I don't usually read those emails but there was a photo near the top as below. I'm pretty sure it's a Lulu Guinness as it's her style and it looks like an enamelled lips clasp at the top.

Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 19.15.46.jpg

If it is LG, it is either a forthcoming design or one made for QVC as it's not on her website yet. There do seem to be some new items on her site featuring stripes though (apart from striped lining, I mean).

Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 18.18.25.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 18.20.03.jpg

That blue striped bag is from a couple of years ago. Maybe three years ago. She might be bringing it back of course. Pretty sure it's the Eva.

That blue striped bag is from a couple of years ago. Maybe three years ago. She might be bringing it back of course. Pretty sure it's the Eva.

Ah ok. I have only been into LG for about two years so I'm not very familiar with past styles and had never seen any striped leather bags. I do have a small and a larger Eva from the sales last year and I thought the striped bag in the photo looks deeper than either but I'm not an expert, as I say. Typical QVC if it is an old style - you'd think they would want to promote things they sell currently or will have in the near future in an article about upcoming trends but hey ...

Love the green, right size...but the flap over might be annoying...hmmmm :mysmilie_506:

Oh, flap over bags drive me insane. Too much faffing at the tills. My money's safe. It is a nice looking bag though, is Rita.

Great size and it looks lovely but I'm not sure on the flap opening. Nice to see a smaller bag as a TSV.

Latest posts

Back