Lulu Guiness TSV!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the Kipling Milos bag in a beige colour & in dark brown & also Fairfax - the monkeys, however, have been removed!!

I leave them on too. I have no real feelings either way. If there was no monkey I would still love my bags but I don't take them off. My mum always says you are a grown woman why are you walking around with fluffy monkeys on your bags!

If the TSV is the bag Catherine H has on her arm I wont be buying....can smell the plastic from here, oops maybe it is the Kathy Van Zeeland plastic I smell..no, It is the Butler and Wilson PVC that is causing my eyes to water.

It reminds me of that shoe shop (shoe zone methinks) and every time I walk past it I'm almost knocked out with the smell of rubber coming out the door. I feel sorry for the workers in it as I think inhaling in rubber fumes all day can't be very good for their health:32:

If the TSV is the bag Catherine H has on her arm I wont be buying....can smell the plastic from here, oops maybe it is the Kathy Van Zeeland plastic I smell..no, It is the Butler and Wilson PVC that is causing my eyes to water.

LOL! The look of the shiny, petrol fragranced plastic has me reaching for my ventolin!

Lost in a black hole!

Can I say the fluffy version of the Kipling monkeys(they have no tails so should be called apes), usually get savaged and disemboweled by my cats.

Hi,
Mine meet a more mysterious fate. On visits to my son and daughter-in-law, they are filched by my grand-daughters to the sound of "mine monkey" from the 2 year old and disappear into the black hole called "The Play Room", never to be seen again......by me at any rate!

:33::33::33:

I have a few Kipling bags but the monkeys are always replaced by cat bag charms as I find the monkeys quite bulky and I once got stuck in a revolving doorway when my monkey became entangled with the rubber on the side of the door - embarassed? Oh yes!! I was the same colour as the bag bythe time my friend had disentangled me!!

I love shoppers too hope you like it (you are not sad at all) - I love mine and the bonus is that it's for a very good cause and not for profits for a shopping channel.

Anyone know any details for the TSV - feeling sleepy and don't want to stay up if it is too pricey - thanks.:)

catherine has just been on plugging it - looks like it is in red, black and grey and she mentioned easy pay.

I just rang Customer Services .... £179.42. don't know if that is full price or TSV price:11:

my feeling is that is tsv price

Lulu Guinness Wanda Patent Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 143457
QVC Price £220.00
Today's Special Value Price £179.43
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Avaible on 3 easy payments of £59.81

Designed specially for QVC, this glamorous bag from Lulu Guinness is a true designer must-have. It has a gorgeous patent finish with ruching along the top and comes with a lip-shaped key-ring with a mirrored back. Available in a selection of classic colours; Black, Red, or Slate Grey, the bag is a timeless addition to any wardrobe and roomy enough to hold everything you need. It fastens across the top with a silver-look zip and is lined with a signature Lulu Guinness lips design. The bag measures about 43cm x 27cm x 13cm (17" x 10.5" x 5"). Wipe clean.

Latest posts

Back