Lulu Guiness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedorDead

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what the TSV is going to be this week?

.....and please dont shout at me cos I know it will probably be plastic and hugely over priced but I just can't help it :mysmilie_867:

Oh Dear! I really like this but way outside my price range.

Anyway, patent not a good idea in the summer, hot sweaty hands leave marks all over.

Jeez I don't know which is worse lipstick twee Lulu or time bomb Lulu, I could live happily without either of them! :tongue:

looks nothing special to me - certainly no different to something I could pick up at autograph M&S.

But then I'm not a fan - I'm sure if you love her stuff,you'd see things in it ,I don't.

What's that? A Lulu Guiness TSV...? Presented by Pipa????? I wouldn't bank on it. I'm sure Catherine will manage to unpick the locks on her handcuffs and escape from the underwater trunk before the start of the show. Nice try, though.

Last year I posted the following after the LG TSV was another plasticky generic bag :

LG if you're reading, :D I'd like a non shiny shoulder bag lined in a version of the lips print with matching purse / clutch and matching brolly with it's own compartment in the bag. A secret QVC logo somewhere or keyring would be cute too. If the purse was a mini version of your Lips Clutch that would be amazing.

No more of this "random bag with your name on it" business please!

Well, we got the lips print... :wink: :grin:

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/1/38/147638.006

(never before have I missed the rolleyes smiley quite so much as right now.) :mysmilie_17:

Something stranger has happened. I started the thread to find out what the Lulu Guiness TSV is.

The thread has now turned into making fun and mockery which I find extremely insulting. Yes we all have our opinion and yes we are entitled to voice it however some ladies on here may want to consider occassionally NOT voicing it or choosing a less mocking way.

I can't stand Kim & Co products and would never wear them but I also respect that there are thousands of women out there who love the clothes and good luck to them. If I were to insult the clothes, I would also be insulting the people that buy them.

Please think and consider others feeling sometimes :sad:

Something stranger has happened. I started the thread to find out what the Lulu Guiness TSV is.

The thread has now turned into making fun and mockery which I find extremely insulting. Yes we all have our opinion and yes we are entitled to voice it however some ladies on here may want to consider occassionally NOT voicing it or choosing a less mocking way.

I can't stand Kim & Co products and would never wear them but I also respect that there are thousands of women out there who love the clothes and good luck to them. If I were to insult the clothes, I would also be insulting the people that buy them.

Please think and consider others feeling sometimes :sad:

Im sorry, but whose feelings are being hurt, the bags? No one is personally insulting you are they? People on here have different opinions on the Lulu Guiness bags & on this forum, they can express them.....
On the subject of Kim & Co, have you read through some of the threads on her range? Far worse than what has been said in this thread I can tell you..... I personally think that Lulu`s bags are too expensive for what they are, especially the patent ones (non leather)...... This forum is full of people saying what they like & don`t like (& some say it very strongly), but why should people be afraid to air their views...... Im sorry you don`t agree, but then, go & read a more appropriate thread...... When a thread is started, it can go off in any direction & thats what makes it fun (I hope) :thinking:

clearly the point I was making about mockery you either didnt understand or you chosen to dimiss as "opinion" which I guess just reflects the society we live in today.

Many of the threads on here have some form of mockery (yes I do know what it means).. If you've been a forum member for a while, you'd already be aware of that.. Maybe you need a bit more of a sense of humour? :thinking:

Does anyone know what the TSV is going to be this week?

.....and please dont shout at me cos I know it will probably be plastic and hugely over priced but I just can't help it :mysmilie_867:

Not sure where you are coming from RedorDead - I would say that your original post that started this thread, was definitely in a 'self-mocking' tone???

inatizzy

Latest posts

Back