Lulu Guiness coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to agree with you there!...I think for canvas it's definitely over priced.....but I do love the quirky style of it......Kathy was saying it was patent the trimming...does that mean patent leather?....if the trimmings aren't high enough quality i.e patent leather/brass swiss zips, impeccable stitching, lining etc then it's over priced & not worth the money.

No I don't think the patent is leather I'm sure she would of said and it's doesn't in the item discription I was looking for that.
Like with anything these days get a name for yourself designing something with celebrity following and you can charge what you like.
No one would pay that much for a leather bag from a unknown designer shame really.

I have to agree with you there!...I think for canvas it's definitely over priced.....but I do love the quirky style of it......Kathy was saying it was patent the trimming...does that mean patent leather?....if the trimmings aren't high enough quality i.e patent leather/brass swiss zips, impeccable stitching, lining etc then it's over priced & not worth the money.

Check out ebay item no 270255398371 it's named just after you.:)

Good grief the prices of these bags are outrageous!!! Can't believe the money that they are asking for a BAG omg..........................

And here was me for feeling guilty spending £55 on the KVZ bag!

I think my cc is well and truely safe, does qvc not realise that there's a credit crisis happening??I can just see it now quote "oh sorry darling not got any food because i bought a bag" unquote............... yeah right!

Ohh everything gone with 20 mins to go

Hopefully my oh will be home for the next show ;)

Last edited:
Ohh everything gone with 20 mins to go

Hopefully my oh will be home for the next show ;)

Do you reckon that's because QVC only bring in 10 or less of each item and they're bound to sell out?

Nice stuff, but I'd be frightened of getting mugged with one of those dangling off my arm!

Do you reckon that's because QVC only bring in 10 or less of each item and they're bound to sell out?

Nice stuff, but I'd be frightened of getting mugged with one of those dangling off my arm!

It would be interesting to know how many of each bag they had in stock.....I'm sure more than ten, but probably not thousands.....I think Lulu has quite a following, maybe some of her fans bought from QVC the first time yesterday.

I think they may have has 100/200 or so of some of them in stock (heard mention of figures on a particular item which made me think that). Re: previous comment of has QVC even heard of the credit crunch, well... the credit crunch is the only reason Lulu Guiness is even on QVC: not so many punters coming through the portals of her actual shop (maybe London punters don't want to be seen on the streets of London with her bags in case they get mugged!), so she's shifting stock on TV.

Its a con. It would seem that QVC are using a snob ploy to get people with plenty of cash to buy their products such as that spa stuff a few weeks ago and now Llulu Guinness bags. What will they sell next ? Chanel suits ? Joules Equestrians goods ?

I think they may have has 100/200 or so of some of them in stock (heard mention of figures on a particular item which made me think that). Re: previous comment of has QVC even heard of the credit crunch, well... the credit crunch is the only reason Lulu Guiness is even on QVC: not so many punters coming through the portals of her actual shop (maybe London punters don't want to be seen on the streets of London with her bags in case they get mugged!), so she's shifting stock on TV.

That's interesting, quite a low figure then, maybe they're dipping the toe in the water to see how they sell...but it also looks good to have a lot of sell outs......

Its a con. It would seem that QVC are using a snob ploy to get people with plenty of cash to buy their products such as that spa stuff a few weeks ago and now Llulu Guinness bags. What will they sell next ? Chanel suits ? Joules Equestrians goods ?

QVC definitely are going for the more up market brands....but it would be a cold day in hell before Chanel sell their wares on QVC, if I'm wrong I'll strip naked, run down Putney High street yelling I love pinkpussycat! :cool:

Hi,

long time lurker, first time poster!

I reckon that QVC got a little miffed when Molton Brown decided they were too down-market for them, and decided to prove how "classy" they were by trying a Designer range.

I have a few designer handbags (gucci, fendi, mulberry) but have always bought them from a sale, or an outlet store, with a hefty discount.

Cheers,
Karen

Latest posts

Back