Lulu Guiness coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia's on right now presenting Fabulous at 40 and Beyond

Edit - she's just said she's been to Spain for a couple of days ?

Are the Lulu Guinness bags made of leather? I think the prices are rediculous. I have 4 leather Ciccia bags which are beautifully made and all under £100. I would love to see QVC sell the Ciccia range because they are so well made and are much more realistically priced and affordable for the majority of people.

i've just had a look at those Sandy and they are very like Radley's....nice :)

I believe they are designed by one of the ex-designers of Radley's and the ones I have really are absolutely beautiful. They are the best handbags i have ever bought and hope to add more to my collection over time.

If they all look like the bags in the trailer cheap and tacky looking i wont bother not exactly Prada lol:rolleyes::p. Way overpriced for what they are!!!

WoWa......£420.00!! :eek:

I like the chocolate box one but would never wear because again, its too gimicky.

Shame they are so expensive. I anticipate a hard selling hour when these bags are launched however will try and tune in to see if they sell out.

So will anyone be buying?

This is on the morning show now:

Souvenir De Paris Medium Edith Bag
QVC Price£220.00 Item Number141627 Availability In stock UK P&P£5.45Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Bring a touch of Paris to your look with this fab Lulu Guinness bag. It features an embroidered scene of a Parisian shop in red, white and blue. It's accented with white beads and there's a stitched branded tag styled into the scene to look like the name of the shop. Inside the bag there are three main compartments - one zipped and two open. The inside is lined with cream and black striped lining. The bag has patent straps that measure about 52cm (20.5") in length. 100% canvas. 25.4cm x 34.3cm x 10cm (10" x 13.5" x 4"). Measurements approximate.

it might be expensive but if it lasts a long time then its worth the expense

I disagree. I cannot justify spending £200+ on a handbag (in fact, I would never spend over £50 on bag!!). Part of it's because I was mugged years ago, but it's also to do with the fact that you can get very good quality hangbags on the high street these days - which do last - for a fraction of the price!

Just call me tight wad :D

I disagree. I cannot justify spending £200+ on a handbag (in fact, I would never spend over £50 on bag!!). Part of it's because I was mugged years ago, but it's also to do with the fact that you can get very good quality hangbags on the high street these days - which do last - for a fraction of the price!

Just call me tight wad :D

So sorry to hear you were mugged. What a dreadful experience it must have been for you. I don't think the majority of the Lulu Guinness bags are leather which makes the cost of them even more extortionate in my opinion.

This is on the morning show now:

Souvenir De Paris Medium Edith Bag
QVC Price£220.00 Item Number141627 Availability In stock UK P&P£5.45Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Bring a touch of Paris to your look with this fab Lulu Guinness bag. It features an embroidered scene of a Parisian shop in red, white and blue. It's accented with white beads and there's a stitched branded tag styled into the scene to look like the name of the shop. Inside the bag there are three main compartments - one zipped and two open. The inside is lined with cream and black striped lining. The bag has patent straps that measure about 52cm (20.5") in length. 100% canvas. 25.4cm x 34.3cm x 10cm (10" x 13.5" x 4"). Measurements approximate.

I saw this bag in the morning show I was shocked when Kathy turned it round to the back to show a great big seam up the centre back.
I don't know much about bag designing but a great big seam right up the centre back of a £220.00 canvas bag didn't look good to me.

I saw this bag in the morning show I was shocked when Kathy turned it round to the back to show a great big seam up the centre back.
I don't know much about bag designing but a great big seam right up the centre back of a £220.00 canvas bag didn't look good to me.

I have to agree with you there!...I think for canvas it's definitely over priced.....but I do love the quirky style of it......Kathy was saying it was patent the trimming...does that mean patent leather?....if the trimmings aren't high enough quality i.e patent leather/brass swiss zips, impeccable stitching, lining etc then it's over priced & not worth the money.

Latest posts

Back