Lulu Guiness coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most of the pictures are on the site now.

Item 141 630 is also a Lulu Guinness item and showing with CS message on web.

It is showing on Q Mobile as sold out but I think they might be keeping it as a Try Me or similar as it is priced at only £12.75.

Thanks Sazza, just looked...

I do like the bags, very quirky but some classic styled peices too, they have a sort of vintage feel, I bet the show will be a hit.

Most of the pictures are on the site now.

Item 141 630 is also a Lulu Guinness item and showing with CS message on web.

It is showing on Q Mobile as sold out but I think they might be keeping it as a Try Me or similar as it is priced at only £12.75.

I do like her bags - I think they're so quirky!

Re the item number above. The lady on the phone at Customer Services told me that it's a bag with I love you on it, but it's £170!!!! Bit different to £12.75! Let's hope that the latter price is right! Come on down! Couldn't resist - sorry!:D

I do like her bags - I think they're so quirky!

Re the item number above. The lady on the phone at Customer Services told me that it's a bag with I love you on it, but it's £170!!!! Bit different to £12.75! Let's hope that the latter price is right! Come on down! Couldn't resist - sorry!:D

Thanks Miriam, just a small price differenc eh??? :laughing:;)

I have some of her quirky shaped bags which I love for the evening, also a patent leather day bag. Not keen on ones with writing on though.

Does anyone have an idea when theyre going to be launched yet? Want one of those £12.00 bags!!!!:D

141630 is showing on QVCActive as Capodimonte Porcelain Candle Holder Flower £12.75 with p+p £2.95!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: but the bag image is coming up on QVC mobile as 'sold out' with the same item number:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
141630 is showing on QVCActive as Capodimonte Porcelain Candle Holder Flower £12.75 with p+p £2.95!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: but the bag image is coming up on QVC mobile as 'sold out' with the same item number:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I knew it is a summer surprize will you get a Lulu bag or candle holder ? :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back