Lulu Guiness coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thats where I bought my little jewelley box & on sale too, a bargain.

Thanks sooo much SCW for finding the listings, I'm going to look now, when I searched earlier nothing showed up.

your welcome i just saw these when i was finding stone mountain and KVZ premiers and saw them and made a note of them and was going to post them when there were pics but you mentioned it so i thought i`d post them all

...no pics yet...interesting prices lol, I thought maybe she would have dumbed down and designed a cheaper range especially for QVC, just like Butler & Wilson.

i know the prices are pricey but you never know it could be a dumbed down version but who knows

Correct me if I'm wrong (although I know I'm not ;)), but our own retail supremo, SCW, stated a while back that 'QVC will never sell designer handbags' ... :rolleyes:

Correct me if I'm wrong (although I know I'm not ;)), but our own retail supremo, SCW, stated a while back that 'QVC will never sell designer handbags' ... :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm yes that is ringing a bell with me!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

confession :eek: - I have a fetish for handbags!
This is a great place to buy gorgeous (and expensive) bags. They have some in the sale at mo. - including Lulu Guiness

Wonder if the purses will come gift boxed in their signature lilac and white striped box

OMG!! I have a bag and my bed linen is Lulu Guinness too! I love it! I think it's great she is coming, I'm really hoping for easy pay!

...no pics yet...interesting prices lol, I thought maybe she would have dumbed down and designed a cheaper range especially for QVC, just like Butler & Wilson.

Most of the pictures are on the site now.

Item 141 630 is also a Lulu Guinness item and showing with CS message on web.

It is showing on Q Mobile as sold out but I think they might be keeping it as a Try Me or similar as it is priced at only £12.75.

Last edited:
I agree, SCW - I don't go mad with accessories, and imagine I purchase way less than the average number of bags, but I am prepared to pay a bit more for a quality item that'll last years (note quality, not just 'name').

I think this is potentially quite an interesting addition to the range. I like Anya Hindmarch too. And the ones I'd really like to see (but we won't) are Lara Boinc (amazing designs) and someone like Marc Jcobs or Miu Miu (cheaper end of the designer brand market, but very nice quality products).

You totally read my mind, hon!!! And on 4 Easy Pay, purlease!!!
:mutt:

Although I have to say I have 2 Lulu Guinness handbags which I love (and yes, they are gimmicky, but what the heck, why not!). And I love Mulberry just as much. Unfortunately I will be on holiday when this show is out, maybe a good thing. But let me share the "gimmick" on one of my bags:

You can be too rich
and too thin

It sums up my thoughts exactly! And you won't believe how many girls comment on it - not because of who makes the bag (cos half of them don't know who LG is) but because it makes a proper statement.

Anyway, that's my tuppence worth!

Most of the pictures are on the site now.

Item 141 630 is also a Lulu Guinness item and showing with CS message on web.

It is showing on Q Mobile as sold out but I think they might be keeping it as a Try Me or similar as it is priced at only £12.75.

Now THAT I can afford! :eek:

Although I have to say I have 2 Lulu Guinness handbags which I love (and yes, they are gimmicky, but what the heck, why not!). And I love Mulberry just as much. Unfortunately I will be on holiday when this show is out, maybe a good thing. But let me share the "gimmick" on one of my bags:

You can be too rich
and too thin

It sums up my thoughts exactly! And you won't believe how many girls comment on it - not because of who makes the bag (cos half of them don't know who LG is) but because it makes a proper statement.

Anyway, that's my tuppence worth!

Didn't mean to offend/upset anyone, Gillbabe! If you love Lulu G's work (and I know many people do) that's fab! Have a nice day - see, I can do slogans too... ;)

Latest posts

Back