Loyalty to Ex Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
is loyalty to ex presenters really a good idea? should we allow it to cloud our judgement of how good (or bad) they were?

does anyone really care about the peope who USED to be on QVC?

does anyone really care about the peope who USED to be on QVC?

Can't say that I "care" about any of the ex qvc presenters, but assuming that the Rob Locke story has prompted your thread, it's nice to find out what they've been up to - it's just like catching up with old friends in a way. :wink:

Can't say that I "care" about any of the ex qvc presenters, but assuming that the Rob Locke story has prompted your thread, it's nice to find out what they've been up to - it's just like catching up with old friends in a way. :wink:

no no no.
rob locke is a god!
ive been wondering what he's been up to for ages.

That sounded a bit sarky Burly, lol :angel: Are you being a naughty boy?:bandit:

Loyalty to Ex Presenters

I give them the same thought that I'm sure they give me, I can't even understand people reading the present presenters blogs, most of them tell us more then we want to know on any given show we watch. Truth to tell I find the top of the page a little in your face.

These people are not my friends I do not know the personally so no I really have no interest in them. Lets be honest they are not famous just zelebs really. Do they go save the homeless, the hungry of the world. No. They sit in a tv studio and sell stuff. I care more for the local sa in a store who I actually speak to and then they disappear to another job.

i'm not loyal to any presenter past or present - or feel any loyalty to qvc really at all.

i too find the banner very in your face but still not interested enough to read it!

Tbh, I can never understand how people can get SO offended by a presenter or care about which way they say something or whether they're wearing the right colour that day:emo:
I hold my hands up to sometimes joining in with threads about such things but I can't take any of it seriously at all. We don't know them, they don't know us. They're just glorified checkout girls and boys with a lot to say for themselves really:rock:
If you're lucky enough to have Sky plus just rattle through it all.

(Sorry, all that was a bit ot)

That sounded a bit sarky Burly, lol :angel: Are you being a naughty boy?:bandit:

I think BurlyBear threw his toys outta the pram because I'd started a thread with the exact same title."Rob Locke-The Story So Far".

Which I wouldn't have started had I seen his,however I see it's been rectified.

Because remember this is all so very serious and matters much in this world,ROTFL!

I think BurlyBear threw his toys outta the pram because I'd started a thread with the exact same title."Rob Locke-The Story So Far".

Which I wouldn't have started had I seen his,however I see it's been rectified.

Because remember this is all so very serious and matters much in this world,ROTFL!

BFG no it wasnt that actually. mine had been moved at the time you started yours so you couldnt have seen it. as you say, all sorted now.

Latest posts

Back