Lottie Duncan's Cakes last week, Jules Destrooper Biscuits today.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jasper

Registered Shopper
It won’t be long before QVC start selling luxurious loathes of bread! I wouldn't be surprised, if QVC are on the phone to Gordon Ramsay as we speak.

Last edited:
I know. Its getting beyond a joke now. We have two packets of bourbon creams in our cupboard at the moment and I'm quite excited by that as I love em! Plus they cost me 30pence. The thought of spending over £25 for a box of wafer thin nonsense is ridiculous. Live in the real world QVC.

It won’t be long before QVC start selling luxurious loathes of bread! I wouldn't be surprised, if QVC are on the phone to Gordon Ramsay as we speak.
Whoops <b>loaves</b> of bread.:24::30:

Freudian slip there, I think, Jasper :) I didn't watch the show, is there a real Jules Destrooper or is he made up like Aunt Bessy and Mr Kipling?

The similar thread on previous beauty items reminds me - we haven't seen much of Marco Pierre White on QVC recently have we? No matter, Hell's Kitchen's back soon :3:

Freudian slip there, I think, Jasper :) I didn't watch the show, is there a real Jules Destrooper or is he made up like Aunt Bessy and Mr Kipling?

The similar thread on previous beauty items reminds me - we haven't seen much of Marco Pierre White on QVC recently have we? No matter, Hell's Kitchen's back soon :3:
Freudian slip:8::D I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact, that I was watching the fashion hour with Glen and Daniel at the time.:D

Marco Pierre White, much cheaper at Amazon. I think the shows were just done, to launch his new range. Yeah looking forward to Hells Kitchen, I heard Angus Deayton got sacked, I hope its not true as his quips make the show.

I'd never be tempted to try any of this stuff myself but would be interested to know if anyone else has.

It really p*sses me off listening to presenters munching food, I had to switch Claire off the other night when she was munching her way through a box of choccies, they are not going to say they are horrible are they :33:

It really p*sses me off listening to presenters munching food, I had to switch Claire off the other night when she was munching her way through a box of choccies, they are not going to say they are horrible are they :33:
CHuntly is the worst, as she has to add in her obligatory moans and groans.

Claire was tasting one of Lotte's cakes during one of the morning shows a few weeks back ....... I had to switch off !! :26:

Something to do with the Credit CRUNCH, perhaps, Jasper! Sorry, I've been waiting to use that very sad pun for ages. :54:
Humm credit crunch that little thing QVC are oblivious to. If you watch too much QVC, you can actually forget the country is in recession!

If you want lovely biccies - look no further that ASDA's own make 'Chocolate Chip Digestives' in purple packaging...

I had a pack in the cupboard for a couple of weeks...you know when you fancy a biccie, and there is only the boring ones... Well, begrudgingly I opened this pack to have with a cuppa....

...what a revelation - they are now my fave biccies in the whole world!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Recommended!

TopCat that sounds like my kind of biccie - I'm usually a Cadbury girl myself but I might just get myself down to Asda! :) Tell me, are the choc chips made from Belgian Chocolate, hand made by artisans with centuries of experience? (Snigger)

Had gnasher drilled away at dentist this am - swear he went far enough to strike oil- and have a temporary crown over Easter. Feels as if it will fall out VERY easily. Salivating looking at biscuits as all unnecessary nosh off menu.

I would never buy biccies at those prices BUT my guess is they are Christmas leftovers and they never mention sell by dates do they???

Latest posts

Back