• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Any ideas yet please?

Don't know why I'm secretly excited as bound to be jewellery box!

Oh I love Lori Greiner stuff too. She has a new oval shaped jewellery store out but I don't know if it will be that. I just love things with compartments in and anything to do with travelling. Daft really as it is over five years since I had a holiday and I doubt very much if I shall ever go abroad again. Sad really cos I just love COMPARTMENTS.

Oh I love Lori Greiner stuff too. She has a new oval shaped jewellery store out but I don't know if it will be that. I just love things with compartments in and anything to do with travelling. Daft really as it is over five years since I had a holiday and I doubt very much if I shall ever go abroad again. Sad really cos I just love COMPARTMENTS.

Ha ha that is me too. On our last holiday my husband lost count of the number of little bags and pouches I had for everything. I was so looking forward to the last tsv (bag with individual bags for travelling) and in the end I didn't get it as the quality looked v.poor. I do have her twirling make up caddy which is fab

I love Lori Greiner stuff but I hope the TSV is not those crappy silver letter knick knack boxes that Oprah loves.

Is it me or when they swirl it round it looks huge!

And market trader presenter debbie wants us to buy one for each of our brands eg honora pearls, diamonique......

I'd have no counter space! Going to sleep and hopefully this tsv will just be a bad dream

I am watching this show now, it's like a coffin for an itsy bitsy vampire and even makes a creaky noise when Lori spins it round. Debbie Flint has just suggested that we buy three of them "one for your silver, one for your dimonique and one for your Honora" with p and p that would come in at just under £100!!

Sadly this is too similar to the ones I have already. I have the revolving make up caddy in white and a jewellery caddy in wood. I bought make up caddies for my two daughters too and they are over the moon with them.

Hoping she will have more travel stuff with COMPARTMENTS!

Ok if you have a bedroom the size of Buckingham Palace, like the Americans seems to have, but I live in a bog standard English house with bedrooms no bigger than a dog kennel, so if this was on my 'dressing table' there would be no room for anything else ! AND on presentation it looked as though it was about to topple over on several occasions. My money is safe.

Seems a bit wobbly to me.

I'd like the wall mounted mirror cabinet, but this is real life so I'll stick with my system - necklaces on door handles everything else in a big wooden box.

sorry, but it looks like total shi*e to me. It's one of those things that you buy because you think it might be really USEFUL, but then when it arrives, the quality is crap, but it costs too much to send back so you keep it and then never use it! Apologies to those who like it. My opinion is just my own and I don't want to cause offence!

agree I think its not very nice.
Maybe a tip for others?:

I have hang my dangly earrings ( and I have a lot) on a couple of bead necklaces. I hang the necklaces on two hooks, and hang the earrings in-between the beads IYKWIM. Looks actually quiet nice, if I say so myself :giggle: and have hang some of my other necklaces on hooks around the earrings to make a feature out of them. In a previous house I hang them on netting which I had fixed on the inside of the wardrobe door. I used superglue to secure the netting, worked great. I hang the necklaces up by their clasp on to the netting.

In a previous house I hang them on netting which I had fixed on the inside of the wardrobe door. I used superglue to secure the netting, worked great. I hang the necklaces up by their clasp on to the netting.

What a brilliant idea! I love finding ways round problems that cost virtually nothing, as my friends would tell you :giggle:

I use the money I've saved to spend on jewellery!

I agree, it looks cheap. Would you go in a shop and pay over £30.00 for it? I doubt it to be honest.

Only one review from America, and it's not great, sorry, I can't get the link to work, but it's item number H191590.

Also, they have it on Buy More, Save More as well.

sorry, but it looks like total shi*e to me. It's one of those things that you buy because you think it might be really USEFUL, but then when it arrives, the quality is crap, but it costs too much to send back so you keep it and then never use it! Apologies to those who like it. My opinion is just my own and I don't want to cause offence!

Ah, but would it make a great teacher/babysitter/milkman/girlfriend/wheelie-bin-disinfector-bloke pressie though?

Jinny x

Seems a bit wobbly to me.

I'd like the wall mounted mirror cabinet, but this is real life so I'll stick with my system - necklaces on door handles everything else in a big wooden box.

Or assorted carrier bags!

What about the Stay put Wrapminas? The metallic ones looks as though they could stand up by themselves. Turkeys and tin foil spring to mind.

Latest posts

Back