Loose Women (men) They Are Not!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chloe Everton?
I haven't seen the show and don't plan to after seeing these reviews but I wonder if the presenters have been told to flirt with male guests? Of course it should also work the other way round, with male presenters flirting with female guests, too, so I wonder?

I doubt it, I can't see any reputable retailer asking staff to flirt, it goes against them rather than for them as many find it offensive, but then again, I did say reputable.

I felt sorry for him too, he often talks about how he makes his kids healthy milk shakes after tea, or in the night as a treat with the Bamix, so now thanks to Claire and her ridiculous attempt at flirting, we know the man is single so he must be separated, this could be extremely painful for him. The stupid woman obviously never gave that a thought.

Have heard him say often he is a "busy single dad" so he clearly doesn't have an issue saying so!

Have heard him say often he is a "busy single dad" so he clearly doesn't have an issue saying so!

I've never heard him say that once, ever. I've heard him mention his children but never added his marital status, anyway I was only considering his feelings, it's really none of my business anyway.

Last edited:
Is it mandatory that Abi Ultrasun is on every one of these dinnertime shows??! It's usually on the telly at work in our canteen at dinner (there's a lot of women where I work with great power over the remote....!) and every time I've seen it she's been on it!

(I'm Northern, it's dinner, not lunch! :mysmilie_17: )

Last edited:
I caught 5 minutes of it today and the whole thing was totally embarrassing ,although Flints best friend has called it Genius,I rest my case.

Is it mandatory that Abi Ultrasun is on every one of these dinnertime shows??! It's usually on the telly at work in our canteen at dinner (there's a lot of women where I work with great power over the remote....!) and every time I've seen it she's been on it!

Poor you having to watch that load of tripe, it is worse than having to watch loose women. BTW I have dinner midday too LOL

If you watched Downton Abbey, and in upper crust circles, the term is "luncheon" not lunch ! :mysmilie_17:

During school days it was always dinner break.It changed when I started work.We used to get Luncheon vouchers.They were worth quite a bit as I remember.

The lunchtime/dinner show is so forced. Wonder if it will disappear fairly soon.

Only just caught this car crash of a show, those not involved have this "what am I doing here" look on their faces, and if those in charge can't see that, then Q is on a rollercoaster to disaster.

During school days it was always dinner break.It changed when I started work.We used to get Luncheon vouchers.They were worth quite a bit as I remember.

The lunchtime/dinner show is so forced. Wonder if it will disappear fairly soon.

If not disappear... hopefully make some of the guests think twice before crossing the water to take part in that embarrassing cock up of a show. I feel embarrassed for them that have to take part. I have only watched part of one show and the end bit of yesterdays...imo it hadn't improved any...

Saw a bit yesterday with the sun glasses .Jackie Kabler was very hyper .Its not a good format,them all sitting in a row like a panel game or something.University Challenge comes to mind.......

Errrr, something tells me that Axel isn't really Debbie's type, tho!!? I've noticed that the "FB crowd" seem to get really excited when he's on, he's fairly charming but nothing to go overboard and get all gooey eyed and flirty about!!!? Maybe that's just me...:mysmilie_480:

I think it's alright.

I like that it is something different. People are always complaining that it is constantly hard sell, I feel this is slightly less of that.

I think it's alright.

I like that it is something different. People are always complaining that it is constantly hard sell, I feel this is slightly less of that.

Maybe you were lucky with the guest-presenter combination?

I get that this is probably a response to feedback about the constant hard sell (particularly in the evening hours).

I think the format needs a LOT more work, and definitely they need to have the guests fully on board with the idea of discussing each others' products to make it work.

Latest posts

Back