Loo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A dead give away that old Loo has had work done and fillers in the face is just look at her neck and chest. Big difference in the texture and look of the skin. The face all smooth and pumped up looking the neck and chest looked weather wore and fit in with her age of 60+.

She's great isn't she, Loo?

"She's worked closely with a team of chemists and scientists has Loo, to prestigiously create literal prestigious actual form-las with prestigious ingredients for you.

Loo has spent 75 bajillion years in the showbiz world and Loo has tried every skincare regime going - until one day Loo started to mix her own skincare creams from different prestigious ranges, did Loo. Loo then had a brainwave - didn't you Loo?

To make her own range of skincare that was perfect for her literal actual skin. Loo pestered the chemists and scientists - didn't you Loo? And drove them actually nuts in the face area, Loo until they literally for you created the correct actual form-la that you wanted.

Loo travelled the world - didn't you Loo? To source the ingredients - and Loo didn't actually stop until she literally got what she actually wanted - did you Loo? Did you SHOUT at them, Loo - till they did what you wanted them to do, did you Loo?"

Loo is 60-lala, and has never had ANY cosmetic procedures to enhance her looks notnevereverever.

Loo is not actually a toilet - but a singer.

Loo is GREAT isn't she?

:hi:
Many thanks Cavegirl for this revealing insight into what went on behind the scenes to create this amazing botox/filler/scalpel in a jar product. :doh: From now on in my hoose this plumped up little pensioner shall be called Looloo cos she expels a load of crap.
flush%20in%20the%20toilet.gif

A dead give away that old Loo has had work done and fillers in the face is just look at her neck and chest. Big difference in the texture and look of the skin. The face all smooth and pumped up looking the neck and chest looked weather wore and fit in with her age of 60+.

I thinks its a ****** cheek that QVC insult our intelligence by trying to make us all think that old Loo peddling her snake oil will make us all buy it. Unfortunately there are some very gullible people out there.

At least people like Judith Williams actually have nice skin. Old Loo's:smirk: looks like crazy paving. Do you notice that they never give her a really close shot. They are doing that now with AY as well. I bet she has ordered no close ups any more.

:mysmilie_483:

I don't know how she has the cheek to sell a skincare range. Everyone knows why she looks younger than when she was born! Its not as if the kit comes complete with injectable fillers and botox is it?!?!?

Exactly! I'm surprised QVC didn't drop the range once the story about her botox addiction surfaced. It does rather detract from the efficacy of the products.

As someone else said she is not a skin care expert. She comes across that because of her 'research' around the world she has discovered things about ageing skin that experts have known for years!

Her range is nothing special and was a little annoyed when she said that using capsules of borage oil was a pain in the butt when actually it is one of the best ways of using pure natural oils especially if it is organic and they are fresh for each use. To relieve her of this pain she put it in the day cream.

Her Youth Juice I find odd as it does contains some good plant oils however these are mixed with a chemical emoillient and thickener (oils are naturally emoillient and thick) and it contains mineral oil.
I'm a huge fan of organic natural oils but one look at this put me right off.

Also her products are smaller than industry standards, her eye cream is only 12ml (usually 15ml or 30ml) and day creams are 50ml whereas hers is 45ml. She admitted her eye cream was tiny and carried it everywhere to apply frequently throughout the day over makeup. A good eye cream if formulated correctly would only need to be applied twice a day or it is not right for her and should look for an alternative!

By the sales they had there are still many gullible people out there who believe that her secret for good skin is by using her products.

She said it herself she had a good marketing friend! :wink:

Well, Well, Well.

So there I was this afternoon flicking down the music channels and who comes on? Why Loo and Ronan Keating, We Got Tonight 2002 so eight years ago.

She was quite different looking 8 years ago, cheeks much smaller, lips thinner and also her hair was a lot thinner as well.

Anyone spot how wrinkly and saggy the skin on her arms was? When she was rubbing the creams into her hands she kept knocking the sleeve up and THAT showed her age! She also kept pulling the sleeve down quickly! Her skin is far far worse than my mom AND Nan's skin and they are older than her.

I just can't understand why these people don't just stick to what they are good at! She can sing-not to everyone's taste, but she can do it. But skincare? That's a joke. She is just the face of the product, not the brains behind it, and if I end up with a face like that, I ain't buying!

Her hands too when she was rubbing oils and creams in, lots of pigmentation and thin saggy skin.

Was irritated too by AY when she was showing the card with Lulu's sister Edwina on saying she was the older sister when she is 10 years younger. Lulu did say she was younger but it didn't stop AY saying it every single time saying that she was proving how good Lulu looked. At times when they are on together she really can be right up you know where!

:sun:

Her hands too when she was rubbing oils and creams in, lots of pigmentation and thin saggy skin.

Was irritated too by AY when she was showing the card with Lulu's sister Edwina on saying she was the older sister when she is 10 years younger. Lulu did say she was younger but it didn't stop AY saying it every single time saying that she was proving how good Lulu looked. At times when they are on together she really can be right up you know where!

:sun:

So glad you have said that. I have always thought what a crawler AY is to her '' Oh look at me with my new BF, Lulu. :puke:

Was having a rootle around the Warrington outlet store yesterday, and the 11am show was on the big telly on the wall. Passed comment to OH that Ididn't think she looked particularly young for her age, just "well cared for". "Oh I don't know" says he, "she looks pretty good 'considering she's gotta be knocking on SEVENTY!!!!!" Oops, methinks the cream ain't working.

As always a fab post from Cavegirl!!

What irritated me was how AY kept going on about "Loo's" age as if she were bliddy prehistoric. As if it is THAT UNUSUAL for a woman of 60 to look good. I know stacks of women of 60 and more who look a lot better with a lot less maintenance.

I watched this luv fest for about 5 minutes on Sunday - couldn't stomach anymore - I am annoyed that the wonderful "loo" is allowed to peddle this skincare range as QVC wouldn't allow the Dr. Denese range to be shown here after it come to light that she, too, had a "little work" done. If AY gets anymore up "loo"'s backside, she will no longer be blonde!!!

Latest posts

Back