Lola Rose TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the look of the leaf agate but probably wouldn't buy unless I could see it as there have been some reviews saying there's little or no variation in the stones. It can be a bit hit and miss buying from the web.

I really like the multi coloured/tone stones. I am dithering about a bracelet in pink coral. Anyone got anything in pink coral? Is it pink, orange or genuinely coral? What other LR stones does it go with? Oh and peach moonstone? What's that like? I need to get a life lol. Or an orange bracelet I like!

Just ordered the grain agate TSV online. It was £36.96 plus £3.95 p and p. usually do not bother with Lola rose TSVs but this stone is gorgeous.

I have the Bridie necklace and Cici bracelet in the coral, grey and peacock mix but not sure if it's the pink coral or just coral. The colours do blend well though. I have wanted to try the leaf agate esp. as there is some in the LR sale but I have the same reluctance to take a chance in case it turns out to be mostly plain. Really must stop being seduced by the prettiness of LR's rainbow of colours!

Latest posts

Back