Lola rose tsv 29/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are not on your own Snowstorm, I ordered 2 in Ivory & Coffee & although I really like them the weight for me is a real turn off.Will keep trying before I decide to return.I love the 'clink' of the stones in LR pieces & wear several bracelets at once.

Thanks silver fox. Had it on today and I am still very much aware of the weight around my neck. Have been wearing now for the past few days to try and get used to it but it still feels heavy. Am going to give it a full trial but hand on heart have a real gut feel that this one will be going back as other peices that I have are absolutely fine and I wear them with ease and comfort.

my coffee and ivory ones have arrived and I love them! stones on the ivory are all free of brown stains (just wish i could say the same for the ivory stone in the aqua version). These latest two are being kept.Jury still out on the aqua. If anyone has an ivory bracelet on cheque hold and doesn't want it - I do, so let me know!

My Aqua necklace arrived and one of the ivory stones is a slightly deeper cream colour, in fact it's nicer than the whiter ones, I'd like a necklace just in this shade! Fortunately it doesn't stand out and spoil the overall look so it's a keeper. If I had the ivory option with an odd darker stone it'd look like a bad tooth, I can understand the disappointment :down:

I love the tactile nature of the stones and the toggle ones remind me of the acorns on American civil war hats...ok just me then!

Jude xx

amazon have some reduced items of lola rose. there are some bambi bracelets in ivory and other colours under£14 and free postage yesterday.

The TSV necklace and matching Alfie bracelet are now in stock in the Blue sandstone if anyone was wanting them. I would think they are customer returns though. :flower: :flower: :flower:

amazon have some reduced items of lola rose. there are some bambi bracelets in ivory and other colours under£14 and free postage yesterday.

Thank you, I ordered mine Sunday evening and received it yesterday. It was £13.55 with free P&P and is stunning. Can't remember the name of it but it was the one with the heart in it in coral.:heart:

Thank you, I ordered mine Sunday evening and received it yesterday. It was £13.55 with free P&P and is stunning. Can't remember the name of it but it was the one with the heart in it in coral.:heart:

amazon is always worth a look if you want to treat yourself to lola rose loveheart and usually there is free postage..:clapping:

Thanks to your recommendation I bought a Lola Rose bracelet from Amazon. A pink bead one with a single heart charm in Rose pink. When I looked again today it's gone up in price!! It was £19 and now it's £22. I was quite surprised by the price increase and pleased that I'd bought it at the lower price.

For any Lola fans, Brand Alley has a Lola Rose sale on today but be quick stuff is already selling out.

For any Lola fans, Brand Alley has a Lola Rose sale on today but be quick stuff is already selling out.

Thanks Lynne, I wouldn't have known about that if I hadn't seen your post. I managed to get a couple of bracelets and pairs of earrings but as you say it is all selling out really quickly.

I haven't ordered from them before and hope that their long delivery estimates don't mean that the items never actually arrive.

Thanks Lynne, I wouldn't have known about that if I hadn't seen your post. I managed to get a couple of bracelets and pairs of earrings but as you say it is all selling out really quickly.

I haven't ordered from them before and hope that their long delivery estimates don't mean that the items never actually arrive.

I've ordered Lola Rose from them before and for some reason the stuff does take ages to arrive but the prices are fab. I wanted so many things but in the end I went for 3 necklaces, a bracelet and a pair of earrings.

I hope you enjoy your purchases.

I've ordered Lola Rose from them before and for some reason the stuff does take ages to arrive but the prices are fab. I wanted so many things but in the end I went for 3 necklaces, a bracelet and a pair of earrings.

I hope you enjoy your purchases.

Thanks , hope you do too :happy:

I think Brand Alley and similar sites like Vente Privee place the orders with Lola Rose, or whoever, at the end of the sale. Stock is shipped to them and then on to thee and me. I've never ordered from Brand Alley but Vente Privee stuff always turns up within the allotted time span.

Hope you like your Lola Rose goodies.

I've ordered lots of times from Brand Alley & they are generally really good at sending orders out.
They give you a delivery date when you place an order & it's normally between 1 - 4 weeks.
Last November I had an order cancelled by them as they said they couldn't get the stock & they gave me a voucher for £30 to spend on the site which I thought was really good customer service.

Thanks for that info, have bought my first ever pair of LR earrings :)

Me too! Went for the Fin in Aubergine Amazonite - a steal for £10. Will be my first piece.

Have ordered from Brand Alley before, got some Benefit and Stila make up, that came fairly quickly, ordered some pashminas for me and Ma Cavey about 3 weeks ago and am still waiting for those...

I've ordered lots of times from Brand Alley & they are generally really good at sending orders out.
They give you a delivery date when you place an order & it's normally between 1 - 4 weeks.
Last November I had an order cancelled by them as they said they couldn't get the stock & they gave me a voucher for £30 to spend on the site which I thought was really good customer service.

:handshake: This is really good to know, as I placed my first Brand Alley order on Thurs from the Lola Rose sale! I almost didn't believe it when I saw the estimated timescale for despatch was anytime from next week till the end of next month! I'm really hoping it does come through ok as I managed to get two of my favourite chunky bracelets in different colours for a steal of a price :clapping:

Latest posts

Back