Lola rose tsv 29/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love lola rose but not this will not be tempted but hope for some other offers on the day.

Does anyone think Jilly is wearing the TSV necklace during the 11pm Nina Leonars show? Looks like Mookite version?

lola rose motana quartz

was in john lewis and saw the new summer colours. the montana quartz is absolutely lush. it is clear with grey and peach. so beutifull. if the tsv is in this it would be nice.

we can live in hope!:sun:

Catherine has just said she's wearing the TSV in the Cashmasoft hour. Hers is "ice cream" colours. Peach, cream and soft green. Pretty and quite a but longer than I expected.

Tink x

Pippa was wearing the TSV in the Tiana B hour at midday and it looked lovely, same colours as described by Tinkerbelle. I've not bought any Lola Rose before but might be tempted by this necklace.

I really like the look of this TSV. I think I'm going to have to stay up until midnight for once.

I just spotted this bracelet in SCW's new items thread and wondered if it may be the same colour options as the TSV necklace? The style is similar and a couple of the options look the same as those in SCW's pictures of the TSV.

I thought that too Lynne, but QVC seem to have cocked up the options of the bracelets on the web. coffee and the neutrals pictures seem to be the wrong way round at the moment, just to confuse us! Take a look at the pictures and see if you think I'm right ( item 339 484) Think they might get a few returns if people chose from their info. I do like the TSV and might well be tempted at midnight!

That's my favourite Lola Rose bracelet. I have the coffee stone version from Lola Rose direct but it's nothing like either the coffee stone or the neutrals on QVC!!

But perhaps mine is from the winter collection as it's coffee stone, chocolate and ivory on brown cord.

I do love it though and I would definitely recommend it. It's £36 on the LR website.

BTW It appealed to me as Alfie is the name of one of my gorgeous boys ... my Norwegian Forest Cats.

The colourway Pipa was/is wearing is really pretty.

Lola Rose Bridie Nugget Chinese Knot 60cm Necklace
Item Number: 339302
QVC Price £43.50
Today's Special Value Price £35.88
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Description

Bridie stone nugget necklace by Lola Rose. This beautiful, bold polished stone necklace features nuggets strung on to a complementing colour silk cord, which is knotted between each stone to keep them snugly in place. Comes in the choice of vibrant multi-colours or simple one-colour options.

* Features the brand new lily quartz stone
* Presented in an organza pouch
* 22 x polished stone nugget beads (22mm x 15mm x 12mm)
* Adjustable Chinese knot fastener
* Length (adjustable): minimum: 44cm (17.3"); maximum: 60cm (23.6")

Multiple colour options:

* Neutral: natural coffee stone, dyed chocolate quartz and dyed peach calcite
* Blue sandstone: dyed blue sandstone, dyed lily quartz and natural grey agate
* Aqua: dyed aqua quartz, dyed coral quartz and natural ivory stone

Plain colour options:

* Coffee: coffee stone, which exhibits a variety of cream, beige and brown tones
* Pink lily: brand new lily quartz, which has a gorgeous candy pink shade
* Ivory: natural ivory stone, with subtle shades of cream, ivory and the palest blush

Designer Nikki Gewirtz says:
'I just want to make things that girls can afford to make them feel special.'

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339302

Just placed my order for the three multi colour options :clapping: Cheers SCW - I can go to bed now :sleepy::up:

I've just gone for the TSV and matching bracelet in coffee stone. I haven't got any of that yet.

Latest posts

Back