Lola Rose TSV 17/05/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i don't mind but i don't think there's much choice left...i PMed Donna but she must have gone offline. :(

OK, do you want me to let you know if I decide not to keep any of mine then? Could always put the bracelet and earrings on "that" famous site?!! :3:

It is good value...won't be going for it though.

I thought Lola Rose was re-branding....was anything mentioned in today's shows?

I can't believe the Friendship bracelet is more on Amazon than QVC! I lve heart shaped jewellery.

Well, my TSV has arrived this morning, I went for the grey option - very pleased.

I do think the heart on the pendant is smaller than I thought it was going to be - but hey, it's still lovely.

you got me worried when you said that about the heart. My tsv turned up today in the Berry and I LOVE it. Can't wait to wear it.

My berry TSV has also arrived today. The pendant and bracelet are much heavier that I thought they would be and feel really nice quality. The ear-rings are quite small and very light, and don't seem to be of similar quality which is rather a shame. The dangly bits on the bracelet would make better ear-rings!! But I'll keep them because overall, the set seems to be good value. Love the colour.

My berry TSV has also arrived today. The pendant and bracelet are much heavier that I thought they would be and feel really nice quality. The ear-rings are quite small and very light, and don't seem to be of similar quality which is rather a shame. The dangly bits on the bracelet would make better ear-rings!! But I'll keep them because overall, the set seems to be good value. Love the colour.

Hi Margaret, I'm wondering if they deliberately made the earrigs lighter because a lot of people just can't wear heavy earrings, I'm one of them!!

Can somebody measure the heart please:1: Reviews on Qvc say it is small, Thanks.

It's 1.25" by 1.25" (3 x 3cm)

For me, it's perfect. I'd have liked the earrings a little bigger, but as said this could make them too heavy.

Beautifully packaged and boxed too.

Got mine as a birthday present yesterday - glad the earrings are not too big and heavy, love the bracelet and the small heart necklace - eye stone option. Matches really well with some of my other Lola Rose items and liked the new organza bags.:)

Quick update. Since my last post, I've worn the necklace and found it really difficult to do up even though it looks nice. The bracelet is lovely quality, but the dangly bits really got on my nerves and made a constant noise. As I said before, the ear-rings for me are far too lightweight and small and don't even feel like real stones. So in the end, I decided to return the set. However this hasn't put me off Lola Rose. Once they process the refund, I'll go for a necklace/pendant because I did like the pendant.

I still think the TSV was good value (and the berry was luscious) but it just isn't for me.

Latest posts

Back