Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 04/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did they have all six colours? I could only seem to see four watching the launch on the video & showing two sold out

I`m tall so I can carry long necklaces but I rarely ever wear one. I`m not a fan of LR and I used to make my own necklaces and earrings so I know just how much mark up there is on their products, especially as many of their stones are now dyed.
I find long necklaces a hazard. Door handles, buttons, wrists, other jewellery such as rings or a watch, clothing especially when sitting on the loo get trapped in long necklaces, plus if you have boobs they tend to loop themselves around one particular boob which gives you a strange fashion look to say the least.
I have a 50" string of pearls which I wear now and gain but I knot them so they lie inbetween my boobs and not around them, very 1920`s style but I`ve yet to learn the black bottom !

I love Yorkie terriers and had one back in the 80`s. She lived until she was 18 and was a gutsy afraid of nothing type of character which more than once got her into trouble with other dogs. When I had my youngest son in 1987 we had his carry cot on a stand and everytime I put him in the cot she would jump onto the nearby chair arm and guard him.
Our new pup Pippa has given our old cat a bit of a dogs life these past few weeks but today Treacle the cat stood her ground against the boisterous Pip and verbally and physically gave her what for. She hissed, growled, lashed out and backed the pup into a corner. Pippa has learned her lesson I think and has since given the cat a very wide berth. Our last labrador Bronte never bothered the cat and they lived quite happily alongside each other but Pippa has always viewed the cat as something to chase and play with until today.
My youngest son and his partner have recently adopted a pup from Romania. He`s 5 months old and they got him a couple of weeks ago and he is totally adorable. The softest most gentlest character and very loving.
He has half an ear missing and the Romanian vet said when the pups were found inside a plastic bag in a cemetery that either his litter mates had chewed his ear through hunger or rats had done it. The vet operated and tidied up the ear but it gives him a lop sided look. Lord knows what breeds are in him but it certainly looks as of there`s some golden lab in there somewhere but he`s going to be much bigger than a lab. My son and his partner are besotted and brought him here the other day to introduce him to Pippa and our cat in controlled conditions but he behaved like a dream, totally ignored the cat and played silly fools with Pippa for the full 3 hours they were here. He`s called Zeb and here`s a photo of him the Romanian rescue baby.
View attachment 21195
Adorable!

They looked alright in the Roaring Twenties when girls were slim & androgynous. Many women today have what my dad called a community chest & long necklaces have a habit to looping around one side & just look daft.
Indeed. Remember 'Thoroughly Modern Millie?'

Latest posts

Back