Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 04/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have two Zoomers too. Now six months old but chalk & cheese despite being litter sisters. One a real Snuggle Puss, the other has two speeds....fast asleep or 100 MPH. The garden plants ( the bit they’re allowed in near the house, (just daren't let them have the run of the whole of it...I‘d never find them!), my pile of books, the coffee table legs, the corner of the fireplace all bear their autograph..& my poor old lady is not impressed with being mugged to have her face licked at every opportunity, they love her to death....so far unrequited.

View attachment 21193View attachment 21194
Are these Yorkies? Will you show them like Skye?

I love Yorkie terriers and had one back in the 80`s. She lived until she was 18 and was a gutsy afraid of nothing type of character which more than once got her into trouble with other dogs. When I had my youngest son in 1987 we had his carry cot on a stand and everytime I put him in the cot she would jump onto the nearby chair arm and guard him.
Our new pup Pippa has given our old cat a bit of a dogs life these past few weeks but today Treacle the cat stood her ground against the boisterous Pip and verbally and physically gave her what for. She hissed, growled, lashed out and backed the pup into a corner. Pippa has learned her lesson I think and has since given the cat a very wide berth. Our last labrador Bronte never bothered the cat and they lived quite happily alongside each other but Pippa has always viewed the cat as something to chase and play with until today.
My youngest son and his partner have recently adopted a pup from Romania. He`s 5 months old and they got him a couple of weeks ago and he is totally adorable. The softest most gentlest character and very loving.
He has half an ear missing and the Romanian vet said when the pups were found inside a plastic bag in a cemetery that either his litter mates had chewed his ear through hunger or rats had done it. The vet operated and tidied up the ear but it gives him a lop sided look. Lord knows what breeds are in him but it certainly looks as of there`s some golden lab in there somewhere but he`s going to be much bigger than a lab. My son and his partner are besotted and brought him here the other day to introduce him to Pippa and our cat in controlled conditions but he behaved like a dream, totally ignored the cat and played silly fools with Pippa for the full 3 hours they were here. He`s called Zeb and here`s a photo of him the Romanian rescue baby.
zeb.jpg

Breeze they are gorgeous! They remind me of when I had a Westie sometimes we would meet the tiniest Yorkie I have ever seen. My Westie was totally spooked by it he would run up and then back off he just didn’t know what to do.

I love Yorkie terriers and had one back in the 80`s. She lived until she was 18 and was a gutsy afraid of nothing type of character which more than once got her into trouble with other dogs. When I had my youngest son in 1987 we had his carry cot on a stand and everytime I put him in the cot she would jump onto the nearby chair arm and guard him.
Our new pup Pippa has given our old cat a bit of a dogs life these past few weeks but today Treacle the cat stood her ground against the boisterous Pip and verbally and physically gave her what for. She hissed, growled, lashed out and backed the pup into a corner. Pippa has learned her lesson I think and has since given the cat a very wide berth. Our last labrador Bronte never bothered the cat and they lived quite happily alongside each other but Pippa has always viewed the cat as something to chase and play with until today.
My youngest son and his partner have recently adopted a pup from Romania. He`s 5 months old and they got him a couple of weeks ago and he is totally adorable. The softest most gentlest character and very loving.
He has half an ear missing and the Romanian vet said when the pups were found inside a plastic bag in a cemetery that either his litter mates had chewed his ear through hunger or rats had done it. The vet operated and tidied up the ear but it gives him a lop sided look. Lord knows what breeds are in him but it certainly looks as of there`s some golden lab in there somewhere but he`s going to be much bigger than a lab. My son and his partner are besotted and brought him here the other day to introduce him to Pippa and our cat in controlled conditions but he behaved like a dream, totally ignored the cat and played silly fools with Pippa for the full 3 hours they were here. He`s called Zeb and here`s a photo of him the Romanian rescue baby.
View attachment 21195
He's beautiful & how wonderful that an animal that has had such an awful start is gentle & loving. Happy ending.

He's beautiful & how wonderful that an animal that has had such an awful start is gentle & loving. Happy ending.
Look at those legs! Gonna be big!

Really glad Treacle has given Pippa what for (IYKWIM) It needs so.
Obie was cornered by friends cat when a pup. He disappeared & B knew exactly what had happened. Go & look in the bathroom she said, & he was cornered & barking with puss on back legs swearing at him. He never really learned with other cats, but he left my Cato well alone (after 'teaching' by us) He loved her & 'gave ' her full use of his indoor den & bed. When he wanted a rest in there, she'd be in th emiddle of the big cushion (princess & the pea) & he'd have to sidle up on the hard bit....poor baby.

View attachment 21195
Oh my goodness what an absolute darling ! 😍😍 I am so moved .. well done your son and his partner .. Bless his siblings 🐾 I am sooo sorry they went through that ... I sincerely hope they all found wonderful loving homes too ... I adore dogs .. ♥️🐾

150 cm ?? oh Lord. I bought into the excitement years ago of a long necklace, then because the stones are weighty it felt like a yoke around my neck.
Some years back I bought a really long string of brown coloured pearls by Joan Rivers from Q, and I absolutely loved it but sadly it got caught on a door handle and snapped - I was gutted. I managed to fix it but there was a bit of a gap that I had to hide round the back and they never felt the same. Think I've still got it somewhere. It was inexpensive cause Q wasn't overpriced like it is these days. God could you imagine how much something that long will cost when it's from LR? Doesn't bear thinking about - and if you do catch it in something and break it- You'll be sobbing before you've even finished paying for the damned thing!

I’ve never owned a cat yet that hasn’t been the complete boss of all the dogs. One used to hide behind the back door, claws out, & give each dog a swipe across the face as they came in from the garden, just to make sure they knew their place.

View attachment 21195
Absolutely beautiful 😍 Treacle sounds like younger Twirlettes cat Cassie.
She took 2 cats on from a friend of her MIL when they first bought their house about 13 years ago. They were about 5 or 6 years old, both jet black. Frankie died about 5 years ago now but old Cassie is as feisty as ever. She sees off their black lab Carter with ease. A couple of months back the whole family were in the front garden when a neighbour walked past with his 2 rotties. One of them shot in through the open front door looking for Carter but came up against Cassie instead. By the time Twirlette got inside Cassies claws were hooked into its leather harness and it looked like she was riding it around the front room being tossed around like a bucking bronco! Thankfully neither of them came to any harm so Cassie lives to fight, literally, another day.

I’ve never owned a cat yet that hasn’t been the complete boss of all the dogs. One used to hide behind the back door, claws out, & give each dog a swipe across the face as they came in from the garden, just to make sure they knew their place.
My friends did the same (claws in) with her 2 cockers. Cat would hold court at top of stairs & the dogs would pad up, head down trying to be invisible. Cat was a git, as they so often are, albeit lovely gits.

Looks like teeny tiny stones specially made for the QVC TSV
I'm just not a fan of long bead necks. Just looks like the stuff I had in my dressing up box.

My friends did the same (claws in) with her 2 cockers. Cat would hold court at top of stairs & the dogs would pad up, head down trying to be invisible. Cat was a git, as they so often are, albeit lovely gits.

I'm just not a fan of long bead necks. Just looks like the stuff I had in my dressing up box.
They looked alright in the Roaring Twenties when girls were slim & androgynous. Many women today have what my dad called a community chest & long necklaces have a habit to looping around one side & just look daft.

Lola Rose Semi Precious Oscy 58" Strand Necklace
Item Number: 345848
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P: £3.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, the Oscy necklace from Lola Rose features a station design threaded with polished semi-precious gemstone beads. Elegant and modern, this necklace will add a chic finish to all your favourite looks, from flowy dresses to high-necked jumpers.

Currently only at QVC
- this Lola Rose necklace is currently only available here at QVC. So why wait any longer and treat yourself or a loved one to a brand new accessory?

Jewellery box staple - whether you're styling this piece with an elegant blouse or your go-to maxi dress, this versatile piece will add a feminine dimension to a wide array of ensembles. The station cord design makes it perfect for stacking with other necklaces too, while creating a stylish statement all on its own.

Gorgeous gifting - the perfect present for any fan of semi-precious pieces, this necklace features an effortless over the neck design to flatter anyone and comes complete with a pretty pouch to store it in, for a luxe detail she'll love.

Choose your colour - available in six colour combinations, you can select one (or more!) that complements your personal style best. Whichever you choose, they're guaranteed to add a beautiful touch of colour to your favourite outfits, whatever the occasion.

• Comes with a pouch
  • Round-cut semi-precious gemstones: 11 x (12mm), 165 x (6mm)
  • Base metal, cord
  • No fastening
  • Necklace length: 147.3cm (58")

Colour options:

• Botswana Agate
  • Turquoise Blue Magnesite Mix
  • Dalmatian Jasper Mix
  • Milky White Agate Mix
  • Rainbow Mix
  • White Seashell Agate

All measurements are approximate

the next Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV is on the 04/06/21
I have several Lola Rose pieces that I have been collecting since it first began on Q . I was just chatting to my daughter about the crazy, silly price for today’s TSV which are essentially just a string of unremarkable beads. I love the chunky pieces but not boring beads.

What mess - 'styling' the Botswana Agate & Dalmatian Jasper ones with a multicoloured dress & a bright blue jacket.

Latest posts

Back